World of the Damned. (A chapters series + Custom characters.)

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by Shadow_Folf, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Rila

Rila Pyro is top bae

Minecraft:
    Rilakkumaloverr
    Totally didn't look at you typing the whole chapter

thebigman and Shadow_Folf like this.
  2. thebigman

thebigman Donator

Holy shit I am awesome

3. nala

nala A cat in a sock

I like it

4. The_Demonstar01

The_Demonstar01 k-on most moe anime 2017

Minecraft:
    i don't play this game anymore yet i'm still here why do you ask, i don't know either
    Yessss!
    The Death Pyro has risen!

5. KittyGoddess16

KittyGoddess16 The Goddess of Kittens

But... but I dunt want to kill you. ;-;

6. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

I know, I know. Don't worry.

KittyGoddess16 likes this.
  7. nala

nala A cat in a sock

Will you be making another story after this?

8. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

Of course. I love making these. It's just that my time is limited much more now. However, I try to get in everything perfectly before posting, which is why it takes a few days.

9. nala

nala A cat in a sock

Isn't it supposed to be "useful" instead of "useless"?

Shadow_Folf likes this.
  10. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

Thanks. (You see Rila, this is why you don't make me write at like 1 in the morning.)

11. YoshiBlocksJHD

YoshiBlocksJHD Intermediate exorcist first class

Minecraft:
    ~Peeta
    Oh my god this is amazing! Keep up the great work man!

12. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

Chapter 11: War, Part 1.

“Kitty, you know I truly don’t want to fight you. Please, back away before harm comes at hand. You know I’ve always had the upper advantage in terms of fighting…” Shadow kept on trying to plead Kitty to back down, but no dice. Kitty formed a sword of pure light and said, “You know how we used to have those little fights about who would win? You may be stronger, but it doesn’t matter if you can’t catch me.” Shadow sighed and replied, saying, “It does not matter. Our bodies are indestructible in this form. Plus, I have no possible way of completely controlling myself…” *Back at the cave.* Kabuto looked at the pebbles on his board, smiled, and said, “I suppose it’s time…” *Back at the war area.* Shadow jolted for a split second before rushing towards Kitty and attempting to cut her in half. Kitty jumped backwards and stabber her sword to the ground in order to prevent any further retreat-like movements. No time was wasted, as soon as she looked up, fire was being spewed. She rose up the ground and formed a wall in front of her using gravitational power in attempts to block the fire. Visually, a blade spinning fast enough to look like a giant shuriken was thrown and cut part of the ground. Almost being hit by it, Kitty ducked in attempts to dodge it, but the blade broke into pieces and moved backwards, stabbing Kitty in the back multiple times. Shadow took advantage of this and formed an arm of pure electricity and darkness, rushed towards Kitty and sent her flying back. She brushed off her wounds and flew back a little. Shadow put the sword away and took out his infamous soul scythe. He mumbled words in what seemed to be ancient dialect, and two things began forming in front of him. On both sides, they were men with knives. When Shadow lifted his right hand and pushed it forwards, the soul man to the right ran towards Kitty with the knife. Kitty had no problem in stabbing the man through the chest, but about three seconds afterwards, the man exploded and caused a huge crater to be formed in the area he exploded in. Shadow made yet another man using his souls and placed it to his right. Kitty flashed a look at Shadow and said, “I thought you said you’d never use that again… Soul Puppetry…” Shadow didn’t respond. Instead, he sent both of them after Kitty. Dodging the failed attempts of the men’s hits, one managed just to touch Kitty, and the man exploded. The other man being caught in the explosion also exploded among impact. Using the smoke to her advantage, Kitty flew in front of Shadow and cut Shadow in half once more. Alas, it didn’t do anything. A few seconds later, Shadow simply reformed in front of Kitty’s eyes. Shadow struggled to talk after meeting Kitty eye to eye. “Stop me; I don’t care what you do. You know my life has already ended. I have died protecting you the first time, and I don’t want that to go to waste if I die killing you the second time… Do whatever you must to stop me…” Kitty moved up to Shadow looked him in the eye as Shadow struggled to restrain the orders being given by Kabuto. As soon as Kitty embraced her arms around Shadow, Shadow looked shocked for a moment.

After a few more moments, Shadow was able to hug Kitty back. *Back at the cave* Kabuto looked at the board and noticed that the pebble of which Shadow was stationed at broke. *Back at the warzone* Shadow broke out of the embracement he was in. He looked at his hands and said, “I can move my body freely. However, I don’t know why.” Kitty smiled at the thought of Shadow not attacking her against his will. She stood by Shadow and said, “Well, hugs can be a very powerful thing.” With that, she giggled and Shadow smiled at the thought of Kitty laughing in a sense. After a few minutes, Shadow lost his smile and said, “I know I won’t be able to wander this world anymore, as I am nothing but a mere reflection.” Kitty looked at Shadow with a confused expression and asked, “What do you mean?” Shadow replied with a solemn face, saying, “As you know, I was brought back to life by that man Kabuto. If he dies, then I am invincible, but the others, Gooby, Sera, Demon and them, they won’t be able to leave this world in peace, forever fighting the others. If I am able to somehow have him undo his little ‘jutsu’ or so they call it, then we will be broken free of his ‘jutsu’ and I and the others will return to the afterlife for good.” Kitty looked at the ground and her smile has faded away. “But I don’t want you to go…” Shadow hugged Kitty and said, “I know you don’t, and I can’t bear the thought of leaving you for the third time, perhaps the final time, but if it is to make sure that you and the others don’t suffer anymore, then I’ll do what I must.” Kitty shed a tear at that moment, but the tear was wiped away by Shadow’s hand. “Don’t cry Kitty. You’re beautiful body does not need to shed tears of sadness.” Kitty smiled at that compliment and hugged Shadow, embracing herself once again to him. Letting a few moments of so pass by, Shadow lifted Kitty off of his body and said, “You must go and help the others. I will deal with Kabuto.” Kitty shook her head and said, “Where you go, I go.” Shadow stared at Kitty and sighed, chuckled, and said, “I should have known. I can’t reason, can I?” They both chuckled for a little and then they head off towards the cave of which Kabuto was located. They killed all the white zetsu that was in their way.

*At the cave of which Kabuto was at*

Kabuto didn’t even look up and said, “So, the angel and the devil have come to put a stop to my plans huh? How fun.” Shadow stared at the hood of Kabuto and said, “I am going to tell you once. Undo the jutsu of yours or I will not hesitate killing you.” “You can’t kill me. All the damage you inflict on me will simply be undone, as you are one of my pawns.” Shadow flashed a look of pure hatred and evil, and he told Kitty, “Do not kill him immediately. I need him alive if I am to undo the jutsu.” Kitty nodded in reply and said, “You tried to establish an emotional event between Shadow and I. You did that on purpose, and I hate people like you. Once the jutsu is undone, I will promise to send you to an eternal torture before killing you…” Kabuto simply smiled and said, “This will be rather interesting… I suppose fighting Shadow, an S-ranked criminal in the bingo book, and Kitty, Shadow’s life partner, would require me to not hold back, hm? Very well then. Let’s dance…”

*EDIT*
    Advanced Notice:

Alright guys, I have finished War, Part 1. I am expecting about 10-15 parts for war, as this is the main and final climax of the war. For those I didn't explain well earlier, will be explained, as each character (or two) will have an entire chapter (or possibly two) to show themselves.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
  13. nala

nala A cat in a sock

The cliffhangers

Shadow_Folf likes this.
  14. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

My specialty. X3

15. nala

nala A cat in a sock

Can't wait for the next part. How many chapters will this be?

16. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

At the least 20. For those who want to read the whole thing, I am going to make a compilation of the story in a separate thread to make things easier to read.

Rila likes this.
  17. nala

nala A cat in a sock

Looked at the the notice, I wonder how you are going to explain the characters.

18. KittyGoddess16

KittyGoddess16 The Goddess of Kittens

Beautiful. I luved it. But them cliff hangers though >-<

Shadow_Folf likes this.
  19. Clairo

Clairo Donator

Minecraft:
    Dannily
    I Freaking Love The Art Work :3

20. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

Sorry for the immense bump...
    But here you go.

Chapter 12: War, Part 2.

Returning characters:
    @Vaicun
    @DurpehDuckiee
    @Mcc457
    @MappyTurtle
    @BossClaire
    @The_Demonstar01
    @Xad / @Xadidax
    @Shadow_Riolu
    @KittyGoddess16
    -Kabuto
    -White Zetsu

At the war field, as Leila fought off many white Zetsu, she eventually stumbled upon a familiar face. She stopped in her tracks as the one opposing her has done the same. They gave each other solemn looks for a while before raising their weapons. Neither of them moved however. At first, they exchanged words instead. “I knew I had to fight people I knew, but I didn’t expect it to be you, Sera.” “I would say the same old friend. I’d have at least wanted to fight someone other than my closest friend since the beginning of this mayhem.” Leila gripped her knife and clenched her teeth “That damn man. He is the reason we are in this situation. It wasn’t your fault that you went insane, was it?” Sera stared at the ground and said, “No, it was my fault. If I weren’t so careless, then my mind would not have given in to insanity, lest, look at me now. A dead, reanimated, insane girl, having to fight her best friend (Apart from the Beatles).”

*At the cave*

Kabuto looked at his pebbles on the floor and thought, “How am I supposed to fight those two and control my reanimated people at the same time?..” He looked up at Shadow, then Kitty, and said, “You know, this is a little bit silly. We all know very well that I would lose to one of the highest ranked criminals in the bingo book along with his life partner that allows them to be nearly invincible. For the meantime, I will leave you and have you collapse in this cave… Literally…” Kabuto picked up his board and pebbles and dashed away, throwing explosives at the top of the cave, causing it to begin to collapse onto Shadow and Kitty. “Damn, this isn’t good…” Kabuto, outside of the cave and fleeing, took his pebbles and performed a sign.

*Back to where Sera and Leila were at*

Sera jolted for a moment and dashed towards Leila. Leila clenched her knife once more and deflected the knife of Sera’s from an attempted blow. Leila tried to analyze the different Sera’s movement patterns and came out inconclusive. They exchanged blows to each other, sometimes blocking, sometimes not. Sera brought out another knife, but with paper of a sort with writing on it attached to it. She threw it at Leila and the paper began burning. A moment later, it blew up and caused a crater to form. Leila emerged out of the smoke, unharmed from the blast, and Sera was simply being reanimated, ignoring the fact that she blew up just then. Leila looked at what used to be her best friend in this mayhem and shed a single tear. “That damned man. He needs to be stopped. Before any more pain comes between lost comrades…” Sera dashed once more, mindless of her actions and unconscious of her actions. Leila simply grabber Sera by the shoulder and flipped her over before using her knife to cut off her neck. Jumping backwards, she looked at the body of Sera, as it reattached the head with paper-like material. Sera just stood there, almost as if she was unharmed. Leila screamed, “Sera! Do you not remember the times we had together?! When Shadow was still in his non-demonic form?! When we lost our first comrade to the insane?! Do you not remember any of it?!” After her sudden outburst, Leila jolted and looked at the ground due to embarrassment. She was aware she doesn’t normally make outbursts like that due to her shyness, but such emotional events such as this were able to cause her to burst in emotion. Sera looked at Leila as if she had some of her consciousness in her. She struggled to say the words, “Leila… Help… me… out of this… curse…” She jolted again and rushed towards Sera. Leila flipped backwards and grabbed Sera by the waist and flipped her once more. They both fell off a cliff that seemed to go on forever. Sera seemed to completely gain her consciousness afterwards, and she said, “I’m finally free… Thank you Leila…” Leila looked at her in confusion and asked what she meant as they fell. Leila also noticed that Sera began deforming. “I need to remember… To save you a spot in the afterlife… You know, where the birds will always sing…” Sera smiled once more as her body completely disappeared. Leila smiled at the thought of being able to leave this damned world. However, her thoughts were vanquished as soon as she fell in water and survived. Ill-boned, she rest ashore on a nearby rock and looked up at the sky. “Sera… Until that day… See you…”

*At a different area of the war field*

A vampire kept on killing the white zetsu around her. She paid no heed to the fact that she was outnumbered, as she was skilled enough to be able to take them all on. “Mappy Scarlet!” cried Claire. Claire was running towards her as she seemed to be in distress. “Claire, what’s wrong?” “Ze undead… They are coming this way…” Claire said as she was gasping for breath. Mappy smiled and said, “You know they aren’t that hard to kill.” Claire frowned and replied, saying, “You don’t understand. These undead cannot be killed.” “Then bring them here and let me fight them!” Mappy replied. Fire was being spewed immediately as the person who was spewing it, said, “Don’t mess with a Demon…”

Mappy leaped backwards as Claire took the flames in pain. Claire formed a type of healing jutsu and used it to recover from the burns that Demon has caused. Demon leaped and had a Flare Gun in his hand. He shot it at the helpless Claire and busy Mappy. Both of them went up in flames. Mappy tried shrugging it off, and she did, but barely. Claire has done the same thing. Both of them charged at Demon and kicked him hard enough where he dented a wall made of earth. Demon exploded into paper afterwards, which began to reform the same figure of which Demon had before he exploded just there. Demon just stood there with a flare gun in his hand, standing there as if he had taken in no harm. And in the shadows, a similar boy was standing there. He leaped down next to Demon and his eyes turned into red eyes with black markings around. “Sharingan…” He said. Mappy and Claire looked shocked for a moment and collapsed within the next minute.

*Inside the Fantasy Sharingan Realm*

Mappy and Claire were pinned onto a pole. Two figures appeared in front of them, and as they suspected, it was Demon and Adam. Adam took out a sword and he multiplied in numbers. Demon took out a fire axe and multiplied in numbers as well. Somehow, Mappy and Claire multiplied in numbers, and there were an equal amount of Demon’s, Mappy’s, Claire’s, and Adam’s. Adam began stabbing Mappy and Claire in a vital spot, but refused to let them die. He kept stabbing them over and over again, non-stop. Demon began cutting parts of their body off with his fire axe and every single thing that touched them, they felt. Even if they were one person, they felt the pain of a million people (Due to there being a million Mappy’s, Demon’s, Adam’s, and Claire’s.) at once. They tried breaking free in many ways, but they would only get caught and suffer the torture once again. Adam smiled and laughed evilly as Demon laughed along with the same tone of evil.

*In the real world*

Jordan rushed towards where he saw the flames explode in. He saw Mappy and Claire, two comrades from an old era, collapsed onto the ground, seemingly unconscious. He found Adam and Demon. He immediately shot Adam and stabbed Demon in the back consecutively. Afterwards, Mappy and Claire awoke from their living nightmare, to see a broken Demon and Adam. However, as they expected, they simply reanimated right in front of them. Jordan smirked and said, “They won’t be a problem much longer…” Adam and Demon turned around. They saw two of something in Jordan’s hand. Two cubes. Literally, it was only two cubes. Adam and Demon started laughing and mocking Jordan’s weapon. Jordan smirked once again and threw the cubes. One cube went under Adam and the other went under Demon. The cubes lit up and shone a powerful light. Demon and Adam were being sucked into the cube and it seemed like a very painful process as they were being torn apart and sealed within a 4x4 inch cube. Mappy and Claire stared in shock and astonishment. Jordan walked over and picked up the two cubes and placed them in his pack. Jordan, not facing Mappy and Claire, stared ahead of him and said, “Now, are my two closest comrades going to help me catch the rest of the reanimated?” They nodded and followed him across the horizon, killing White Zetsu as needed. This war, is going to be ours…

teitan, Xad, Mcc457 and 4 others like this.