World of the Damned. (A chapters series + Custom characters.)

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by Shadow_Folf, Jun 24, 2014.

1. DMachine487

DMachine487 dead

Minecraft:
    deathmachine487
    I don't get it. Am I supposed to a microphone for @Myskittles10?

2. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

No, I sort of put you (For now) where you are just like listening to Jack without making any snide comments or anything. Just a nice, emotionless type attitude, even though I know that is not what you put in your character description.
    I am trying to slowly reveal each and every character's personality, slowly, and slowly. No matter how unrelated it seems.

KittyGoddess16 likes this.
  3. Ninjaman

Ninjaman Goodbye letter in info page

Minecraft:
    Ninjaman
    Looking forward to see as to what my character will do :D

4. KittyGoddess16

KittyGoddess16 The Goddess of Kittens

I can't wait for the next chapter. It's just so intriguing. Especially with all of the cliff hangers. X3

5. Rila

Rila Pyro is top bae

Minecraft:
    Rilakkumaloverr
    Those cliff hangers though.
    I've applied for a story character, here's the pic:[​IMG]
    totally didnt steal this

6. The_Demonstar01

The_Demonstar01 k-on most moe anime 2017

Minecraft:
    i don't play this game anymore yet i'm still here why do you ask, i don't know either
    Man I haven't read this story for a while. My death was pretty damn brutal. If you could, have me resurrected as the BLU Pyro, using my personal TF2 loadout.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
    Shadow_Folf likes this.
  7. NickerPan

NickerPan Donator

Great :) keep it up. It might actually be a hit xD

8. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

*Shrugs* I could make it more brutal if you wish.

9. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

Chapter 9: Farewell Shadow; Hello Rila and Sean.
    Nice and quick. X3

New characters:
    @Rilakkumaloverr (Rila)

@Ninjaman4646 (Sean)

Shadow jolted when he heard the two footsteps. He readied his sword in advanced, and when a figure emerged from the other side, Shadow jumped and landed on the sidewalk with his sword impaled to the ground. The two fell backwards and held their hands up to show they meant no harm. After a couple minutes, Shadow pulled his sword out of the ground and sheathed it. He pulled the two up in a friendly way and asked who they were. The first one looked at Shadow with a confused gaze. She held up something and put it in front of Shadow’s face. Shadow took the weapon and pushed it away. “I don’t want flames from that thing coming out.” The girl sighed and said, “But you look like someone I knew, and that person I knew was invulnerable to flames.” Shadow gazed at the girl curiously and asked, “What was his name?” “Well, his name was Shadow; he was a devil and we got to meet occasionally when he headed out to Purgatory to say hi to his little sister: me.” Shadow jolted back and asked, “You can’t be Rila?..” Rila looked at Shadow and said, “Big brother? Potato?” Shadow patted her head and said, “No. Potutu.” Rila smiled before the other boy came up and said, “If you are related to Rila, then I suppose I can trust you. You don’t seem to want to kill me yet, so I shall grace you with my name: Sean. I may be younger than all of you, but I will do whatever necessary to achieve my goals.” Shadow nodded and said, “Listen. Especially you Rila. I suggest you do not tell anyone about my whereabouts.” They looked at each other before Rila asked why. “The only people who remain here are either insane or want to kill me.” Rila nodded and a noise was heard. “Oh boy! I can’t believe it’s already sundown. I swear, if I don’t find Kitty, I might as well just find the other guy and blow his head off!” Shadow jumped and looked to see Jack. Kitty pulled Shadow and Rila away and said, “Don’t bother talking to him. If he sees you, he’ll kill you ever since Jordan put a bounty on you. Plus, I swear, he is someone I would just love to see go away from my life.” Shadow nodded and said, “Then if he wants to kill me and wants to take you away from me. He may as well just die.” “Wai-“ Kitty began saying before Shadow ran off with his sword and aimed for Jack’s neck.

Jasper came out and kicked Shadow away. Rila looked at Jasper with adoring eyes. Kitty came out and caught Shadow. Afterwards, Shadow stood back up on his legs and held his sword with eyes of pure hatred. Jack noticed Kitty’s presence and said, “Kitty! What are you doing with that scumbag?” Kitty replied with an annoyed tone and said, “For your information, that ‘scumbag’ is my boyfriend.” Jack was outraged and said, “YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH A DEVIL? I THOUGHT YOU WERE AN ANGEL.” “I am, but that doesn’t mean I can’t love a devil.” Jack clenched his fists and said, “IF I CAN’T HAVE YOU, NO ONE CAN.” Jack pulled out a rocket launcher and fired at Kitty. Shadow was alarmed, pushed Kitty away and took the blow. A huge explosion was heard and everyone back at camp saw it and rushed to where it came from. When everyone caught up to where Jack and Jasper was, they saw Shadow’s wounded body. Hunched over and with blood all over his body, Shadow looked at Jack and said, “Even if I fall now… You will never have Kitty...” Jordan pulled out his gun and said, “I don’t like the fact you still live. I might as well take advantage of this.” Everyone else with a long ranged weapon took it out and aimed at Shadow. Shadow gritted his teeth, clenched his sword with his hands and lunged towards them. Jack used his last rocket and loaded it before shooting it at Shadow. Shadow flew back and everyone with a long ranged weapon began shooting at Shadow. His wings were shot to prevent escape and Jordan delivered the final blow to the head. Shadow fell down, lifeless. Kitty stared at the bloody, lifeless body of Shadow and fell to her knees. Rila rushed to her side and hugged her. “He’s gone… His soul doesn’t seem to be present; even in hell… I can’t believe he really is gone…” They beckoned Rila, Sean, and Kitty over and told them to not worry about it. Kitty pulled away from Jordan and just followed them back to camp. Kitty just slithered back to her tent and locked herself away from the rest of the group. As night came around, everyone went to their tents. Rila followed Jasper and asked if she could move in with him. Jasper was confused and said, “Do you trust me?” Rila nodded and smiled in a way that made Jasper say yes.

*Back at the area Shadow was killed*

Insane people took blood from Shadow’s dead body and the only thing they all said was, “To bloodshed and the start of a new war…”

*Back at camp at the break of dawn*

Sean came out of the tent and saw Kitty sitting on a rock. He climbed up and asked if she was alright. She shook her head signaling she wasn’t, and he said, “If you truly love him, then you guys will meet again somehow.” Kitty smiled at the thought and said, “You’re right. Thanks.” Sean nodded and went to his tent to get ready to move out. Roll call was taken once again, and everyone was present. When the party began packing their tents; a scream was heard, and the hoard of insane people began running down with knives and spears in their hands. Everyone rushed and took their belongings and ran away from them, heading to yet another area that appeared to be free of insane people. Jordan got mad and said, “They keep finding us… However they seemed to stop following us after we were driven away from the park… But why?..” He thought for a moment and asked, “I need the following that I call see what they are doing: Mappy, Rila, Kitty, Leila, and Jasper. Go see what they are doing and make sure it isn’t anything funny.” They nodded and headed out. When they arrived, they saw something. The insane people were taking blood and spreading it around so it formed some weird shape. They began chanting something in a language that nobody knew, and they assumed they were performing a ritual. After they all clapped their hands simultaneously and said the same word simultaneously, a huge portal opened. They ran back to where the rest were and informed Jordan about the situation. They were all shocked. Dim came out and asked, “Was the portal diamond-shaped?..” Kitty nodded and Dim said, “We need to prepare ourselves for a battle. A battle where it is enough to be scaled as a war… We need to make sure we can make allies once the portal is completely opened…” “Completely opened? What do you mean?” “The portal opens a time-space continuum between two worlds. Our world, and another world of which they desire. And most of the time, the other world of which they desire, is full of people that may not be alive now, but will be when the portal completely opens. It is only at the stage of finding another world of which they desire to connect each other using the portals. We need to stop them even though it is nearly impossible now…” Jordan then said, “So we should just get ready for a battle severe enough to be scaled as a war?” Dim nodded. Jordan took out something and inside it were a bunch of weapons enough to supply an army. “My friends, we best prepare now. Do not hold back. If one falls, do not leave them behind. We need each and every one of us if we hope to survive this war…”

10. Cresof

Cresof Well-Known Member

Minecraft:
    Cresof
    I could make things go BOOM :D
    #First

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  11. KittyGoddess16

o-o why do you keep dying shadow? :I

Cresof likes this.
  12. Cresof

Cresof Well-Known Member

Minecraft:
    Cresof

[​IMG]

Ninjaman and DMachine487 like this.
  13. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

It leads to the best part.

14. Rila

Rila Pyro is top bae

Minecraft:
    Rilakkumaloverr
    Hur hur I see what you did there

yay im in the story

Shadow_Folf likes this.
  15. Mcc457

Mcc457 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Minecraft:
    PentilexBros
    I ish leader nao follow my command

Another great chapter, Riolu!

Shadow_Folf likes this.
  16. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

Wait 'till you see what happens later on. *Malicious laugh*

KittyGoddess16 and Mcc457 like this.
  17. KittyGoddess16

No >:I

18. Xadidax

Xadidax Willy the 2nd

Minecraft:
    xadidax
    You died again?
    I blame Jordan

Mcc457 likes this.
  19. KittyGoddess16

:I nuff said

Ninjaman and Mcc457 like this.
  20. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

Chapter 10: Daybreak of War

New characters:

@Lidia (Lidia)

@nalaex (nala)

“Men, we are in times of hardships. There is no telling what they are going to summon using that portal. Chances are we cannot stop it, and if anyone wishes to volunteer to ATTEMPT to do the impossible; then feel free to do so.” After a moment of silence, Jordan sighed. “I suppose we will just have to face the foreign men and women who come to face us in war…” Everyone nodded. Everyone began loading themselves up with weapons of destruction. Some equipped melee type weapons such as swords, axes, knives, or even greatswords. The others equipped long-ranged weapons such as guns, snipers, bow and arrows, etc. When ready to set out, they were greeted by a girl who appeared to be rather shy. She didn’t make eye contact to anyone, she didn’t say anything. She simply stood there, waiting for something to happen. Jordan went up to her and told her to stand out of the way. She shook her head and said, “You don’t want to see the hell that is going to bestow this world…” Jordan flashed the girl a stern look and said, “Listen, we are here to prevent the hell that is supposedly going to bestow this world. You might as well introduce yourself before I take you in; just because you may be part of their side.” The girl sighed and said, “My name is Nala. You already know I don’t like to talk, and nobody likes to talk back.” Jordan raised an eyebrow and said, “Well, Nala; you may as well make yourself useful and grab a weapon. We are going to need all arms if we hope to survive this.” She nodded and went and picked up a dagger. Afterwards, she said, “I am going to say one more thing. I suggest you watch for a kid that may be a little bit… rowdy, if you may call it that…” Jordan sighed and said, “We don’t joke around here ma’am. This is a completely serious atmo-“Jordan was cut off when a little girl started bouncing around screaming like an ignorant child. The girl immediately jumped in front of Jordan and said, “I heard you guys were going to go beat some bad guys! I want to help! It sounds like an amazing adventure of a life-time!” Jordan gave a look of confusion. “What are you talking about? This is no place for a little girl…” The girl pouted immediately and said, “You guys are going on an adventure to beat bad guys. I know it. Let me come and help you. I’ll just keep annoying you until you do.” Jordan sighed once more and said, “At least introduce yourself…” The girl replied happily and said, “My name is Lidia! I really like to do things and you know, jump around like… Yeah…” Jordan replied saying, “Well then Lidia… Grab a wea-“Jordan began saying before she shouted, “Ooooh! Shiny thingy!” She bounced over to the gun and grabbed it. “What does this do?” She asked. Jordan took the gun out of her hand and said, “Listen. Guns are not for 8 year olds. However, we need anyone to help us fight a force that can possibly destroy the world as we know it. I trust you little girl. We just met, but you don’t seem to be like those other people. When I let you take that gun, I want you to be as responsible as you can be. Got it?” Lidia nodded and said, “Right, kill.” Jordan facepalmed and said, “No… I said not to kill, but to be responsible when using such a dangerous weapon…” “Fine, be boring…” “Don’t worry, you get to kill, I would think, just be careful when using it. Okay?” Lidia nodded and said, “Fine. Be responsible using a shiny thingy.” Jordan stood up and shouted, "Friends! Comrades! We are to march and ambush them! No matter who they are, unless it is someone you know is not like them, kill at sight! CHARGE!”

Everyone began running towards those who were insane. The ones in the center paid no heed towards them, and the others formed a defensive-like barrier around the center insanities. Kitty flew ahead and attempted to kill one of the insanities, however, something prevented her from passing through. She took out a sword of her own and cut down several insanities as if it weren’t a problem. The others began shooting and killing the other insanities. They kept fighting, and fighting. Skillfully slashing and dodging, the only ones taking damage at the moment were the insanities. After about an hour of killing; the insanities in the center chanted something simultaneously, and a portal completely opened up. An enormous circle was shown, and the only thing visible was a star, galactically seeming visual. The ones in the center began chanting these words, “Open to us, the world of ninjas. The world of which those with inhumane powers will fight for us… Now… OPEN IT FOR US!” Within that moment, everyone froze. Nobody moved. They all witnessed as the original star, galactically seeming visual morphed into the world of Naruto. (@Xadidax) The men and women within it were staring at them. They began walking out, and in no time, many charged out of the portal. The following came out: Millions of White Zetsu, Kabuto, Sakura Haruno, and Naruto Uzumaki. The millions of White Zetsu began charging at Jordan, Kitty, and allies. Naruto and Sakura fought alongside Jordan and them. While they were killing off white Zetsu, Jordan asked Naruto, “Why are you helping us? You came from another world, summoned by the enemy!” Naruto replied, “Oh yeah! Don’t worry about that! You are fighting the white zetsu! I am fighting the white zetsu! And you know what they say: The enemy of my enemy is a friend!” Sakura punched Naruto and said, “Can you shut up for once in your life?..” White Zetsu continued to keep the allied forced occupied, as Kabuto retreated away to a safer area, away from the allied forces. He began wielding a sign with his hands, and afterwards, coffins came out of the ground. One by one, the coffin doors opened. Jordan, Kitty, Mappy Scarlet, Rila, and Claire stopped fighting to see the bodies in the coffins. All of those who were originally not insane and have passed away, were within those coffins. The bodies began moving, and they all looked as if they were alive once more. However, the one that everyone was shocked to see most and thought died for sure, was standing right in front of their eyes right now. The reanimated body stared at Kitty, then Jordan, and said, “You have no chance against us… Run, and live while you still can…”

They all stared at what was dead a while ago Shadow, along with Gooby, Sera, Demon, and Adam. However, they looked at Demon and he had a completely different appearance. He appeared to wear a BLU fire suit and had a flamethrower on him. Also, Adam appeared to no longer wield his device as his eyes were now progressed into Rinnengan. Naruto immediately ran towards Shadow and used Rasen Shuriken towards him. Shadow was cut in half, but within moments, he was simply back to his normal self, no harm done. Shadow flew towards Naruto and kicked him and knocked him against Sakura. Jordan readied his gun and aimed at Shadow, but Kitty put her arm in front of Jordan and said, “This is not your burden. It is mine. I will fight him. I will be the one to put him back to bed like he should be, but for eternity…” She stepped up, looked at Shadow and said, “It pains me so much to have to fight you Shadow… But there is no other way…”

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014