Why NOT to complain about the EULA changes

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by chupytastic, Aug 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chupytastic

chupytastic MLG-Member

Minecraft:
    chupytastic
    It seems to me that people aren't realizing how lucky we are to have been able to keep so many of our perks after the EULA changes. So I want to help them understand what has and what could have happened to the server.

If ItsJerryandHarry did not make the choices they did, and decided to ignore the EULA changes, the server would have shut down permanently. Meaning, you'd lose EVERYTHING you spent your money on.

Since ItsJerryandHarry DID make the right choices they have, saved the server from being shut down, allowed everyone to keep the majority of their perks, and kept the community alive, all while following the exact orders from mojang.

Now, which would you rather have? An abrupt end to a great server, or some small losses that saved everything else? I think any sane person on this server would choose the second option. So please, for the sake of the server, try to adjust and not complain.

Thank you
    -Chupy

Miner and Kritt like this.
  2. Miner

Miner Retired 5-Year Veteran Donator

I was JUST GOING TO MAKE A THREAD LIKE THIS!
    You also forgot another thing.

It's more fair for the non-donators who can't donate for perks. Gets you not lazy either,

3. PyromancerMagic

PyromancerMagic Donator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.