Why I was inactive

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by Jamiem2001, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Jamiem2001

Jamiem2001 The Chosen One

Minecraft:
    Menasor456 (Formerly Jamiem2001)
    Hey guys, It's me, Jamiem2001, and I have to tell you why I wasn't playing minecraft lately, It's because I was grounded from the internet for almost 2 months! I got grounded since Mid April 2014.... Sucks doesn't it? :( while I was gone, my faction, UnknownsReborn got disbanded due to me being inactive so I decided to make a new one called Protagonists, also, have you been grounded from the internet before? is so then how long were you grounded from it?

2. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

Yes. Half a year. (6 months.) Why? I got an 85 on my Science test. (The one reason I had an 89 average for Science last year.) Did I find it horrible? Well, there were a few things I have attempted to get my internet back... I will not get too deep into that.

3. ~ItzEnderman

~ItzEnderman

Your parents must be strict. Anyways, I got grounded once for getting pissed off after my parents took me to a beach against my will. How long? A month. But I found my computer and used in in secret. #rebel

Netherr, Rila and Shadow_Folf like this.
  4. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

(I was able to sneak some stuff out of a lock. Yes, I had to break a lock, but it was worth it to be able to see the forums as an anonymous. :p)(Not that I had an account at that time either way.)

5. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    I've never been grounded :)

6. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

Lucky. How? Or are you being "Secretive?" Either that or you are an "Angel." Which one is it?..

7. KokichiOma

Minecraft:
    Lucky. I don't do anything that bad to get grounded...I sit on my netbook all day...how do you get grounded for that?

Rila likes this.
  8. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

Fair point. But seriously, in my case, half a year for a HIGH B. I mean come on. XD

KokichiOma likes this.
  9. ~ItzEnderman

~ItzEnderman

I don't do anything except use my computer. I don't go outside, or anything like that. My parents want me to get some exercise, as I am, how do you put this... Fat... But I still use me computer 24/7.
    #rebel

10. teitan

teitan ‏‏‎ Donator

I never got grounded in fact. I can get away with so many things.

11. KokichiOma

Minecraft:
    x3
    My brother keeps going off at me because all I do is game, but he doesn't understand the gaming life.
    I didn't choose the gaming life, the gaming life chose me.

12. Jamiem2001

Jamiem2001 The Chosen One

Minecraft:
    Menasor456 (Formerly Jamiem2001)
    Yeah, they are strict, they also think everyone (including and even famous youtubers with over 10,000,000 subs) are strangers and over 50-year-old child predators! Seriously, they treat computers as ones from 1998!