When is the Rebirth of SkyBlock ?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by dunce, Sep 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dunce

dunce dummkopf Donator

Minecraft:
    sr_dunce
    "76% are fine with it. We want to reset it so probably will reset in a month or so" ~ItsJerry

Of course we did not expect it to happen so quickly, but at least we expected a definitive result.
    Please put an end to this uncertainty.

NOT: I checked if there was any discussion about this but found nothing. I'm sorry if I missed a discussion about this.

Soso and keremalguul like this.
  2. Username

Username Donator

3. Trevor

Trevor Donator

why do people keep asking...
    I'm pretty sure people know that an announcement would be made

Apex_SkyShadow and ItsHarry like this.
  4. dunce

dunce dummkopf Donator

Minecraft:
    sr_dunce
    What is your purpose in writing this sentence not related to the subject? It's pretty clear that people don't know anything about it. All I want to know is will it reset or not? I'm not asking when or how. Only a definitive answer so I can warn new players with peace of mind. "may be" the only answer given in a long time.

5. Trevor

Trevor Donator

it is related to the subject...
    funny because somebody asks every day and somebody tells them, it has been happening for like months now.
    that's not possible. the owners and managers have already said over and over that they don't know when they will be resetting it.

Apex_SkyShadow likes this.
  6. dunce

dunce dummkopf Donator

Minecraft:
    sr_dunce
    Absolutely not relevant.
    Why should words said by someone who does not know what will happen be valuable?
    You really have no idea what I'm saying, stop writing anymore, I'm waiting for an answer from staffs, please.

Will Definitely Reset

or

Absolutely Won't Reset

Which of these will be, just answer this. I'm not talking about possibilities, I want to be sure.

7. momand

momand ex-god Donator

a definitive answer will come if an announcement is made, so until then i'd just say be patient. right now we don't have a definitive answer if it'll reset or not, but it is very likely.

8. dunce

dunce dummkopf Donator

Minecraft:
    sr_dunce
    Well, please take into consideration the suggestions written all this time and make a nice SkyBlock as before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.