Upcoming Factions Reset

Discussion in 'News' started by ItsHarry, Jan 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    Factions will be resetting on 18th of January at around 3PM ET. This date may be subject to change.

All progress such as items, land, money, etc. will be reset. Kits will be carried over.

SpiralDude, Lars, Bruhtrash and 2 others like this.
  2. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    Hypeeeee!!

3. CaptainJackValdy

CaptainJackValdy I got a plan to save the server, just have faith

Minecraft:
    CaptainJackValdy
    Damn, that was fast.

4. Shinraaa

Shinraaa Donator

hype! no ce's though please

JuniDaBawz likes this.
  5. CaptainJackValdy

CaptainJackValdy I got a plan to save the server, just have faith

Minecraft:
    CaptainJackValdy
    Why?

6. ILABORIOUS

ILABORIOUS BEST EU Donator

Please remove Custom Enchants, or put it to very limited with like Permanent Speed or something, or be able to buy dust so grinding the books is easier because the enchants completely sucks for how much grinding needs to be done.

7. pvpcatsbestfaction

pvpcatsbestfaction Donator

Buying dust i agree with

SpiralDude and Bossrules like this.
  8. Faborious

Faborious

So who is also HYPED?

9. XxHandOfGodxX

XxHandOfGodxX

Can All Servers Have there own ranks and ranks Actually be worth buying? Prison Kits Specificly Are crap Vaults are not included No long term perks and all kits on prison and kit pvp become useless as soon as you acquire decent gear. Only way to get gear or space is by buying vaults and Keys Which is on almost every server which is upsetting how powerless the ranks are Can every server have there own top ranks and ranks in general so they get bundles that are long term

And to add to it if your god rank you get a diamond set which is 100k and as soon as you hit lvl 50 its pretty much nothing since most people have iron gear thats more valueable then the reg diamond. If pvp on there was more often and the server had monthly stat resets so people could keep playing to get long term prizes maps would be alot more fun atm im just playing 1 map winning then leaving as soon as i get the reward since theres no reason to stay if i could i would buy a rank on each of the servers but since there is only 1 rank for all servers and the rank feels like its not even there is annoying

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    Faborious likes this.
  10. ItsSteveX

ItsSteveX What is a BB code?

Minecraft:
    iDevn
    (I may be wrong) I was kinda hoping there would be less custom enchants. There are a lot but takes forever to obtain.

Faborious likes this.
  11. JuniDaBawz

JuniDaBawz Subscribe to my channel: JuniDaBawz Donator

12. XxHandOfGodxX

XxHandOfGodxX

I hope they take out Custom enchants entirely They require no real skill in getting and take out any real skill in pvp 1 kid in god (also in kit pvp) can wipe out 10 other ppl in diamond gear without taking any real dmg or having any real risk in it i dont think someone who grinds 10 hours should be able to have godmode and kill everyone effortlessly u need 1 or 2 ppl in god to take out a 8man fac assuming they are not wearing god
    --- Post merged ---
    Custom enchants remove all skill from the server and makes it a grinding game more then a pvp /team based game 1 kid in god can wipe out 2 or 3 players i got 3 tapped in the same gear as a kid in god with god apple regen on i had p5 unbr 3 depth 3 resp 3 and got 3 tapped by a guy in god with god apple regen which is fking ridiculous and sucks out the fun out of the game also trapping may be abit out of hand makes chasing people super annoying

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    Faborious and JuniDaBawz like this.
  13. ILABORIOUS

I disagree, there is actual skill when bypassing the Blindness, Slowness and Weakness with other side effects that does critical damage on you, it's about how you play not when and how you pearl into someone and start swinging the sword until you kill the person, if someone grinds 10 hours then you grind 10 hours, just sounds like you want everything to be based on PvP and the less grinding to do, I call them the lazy type, custom enchants are unbalanced though, the golems are stupid, they hit you off every hit and damage your armour's dura down like crazy, sword has enabled how many enchants on the server you want, which should be limited like 5, some should be removed but dust being purchasable with in-game currency.

14. XxHandOfGodxX

XxHandOfGodxX

Custom enchants remove all skill from the server and makes it a grinding game more then a pvp /team based game 1 kid in god can wipe out 2 or 3 players i got
    Im used to grinding im not used to the buggy bs such as gapple glitching pot glitching pearl glitching that stops you from eating the block hit glitch that flags for no slow down and stops you from hitting anyone i want pvp to be pvp not whoever can perm slow u with armor and slow custom enchants i dont think you understand what i mean I think that if we had the same gear it should be skill based and now people camping in traps with a pull 4 bow etc i dont like the fact that some1 can grind forever come out in god and not die i dont think you realise how over powered a god set is i can hit a guy 3x the amount he hits me with the same enchants but he does 5x more damage then me etc custom enchants are very hard to get while god apples spawners p4 p5 etc is a cake walk too many custom enchants takes too much effort to make over all is ridiculous koth also gives you next to no gear 5 keys i luck based and i dont think theres 1 good item in there maybe a ig or a blaze grinder which is good but if u lost a god sword max ce's or something you actually lost more then you gained knowing how much the value of a god sword or god chestplate is worth you been playing longer then me but it doesent take long to realise that the economy is messed up and the pvp is very skill based its equipment based and the blind/nausea effects can be voided by a texturepack overlay etc that removes the effects

If you think theres skill in luck based damage Effects debuffs cool but i dont see it and i think that hits and stuff should be more important then getting 3 strike hits in a row and quickying somebody based on luck

15. ILABORIOUS

Yeah if you grind for a single hour and your guys too lazy to work as a " team " to grind out their gear like the ' solo ' has then that's your problem, don't expect to be on the same level as someone else if you don't put in your effort, the " buggy bs " has always been a thing and it always happened to me and everyone else, that's the only reason I die, but found ways to overcome the glitches, pot glitching, pearl glitching, good timing is needed, maybe there IS skill after all? I understand, you're clearly trying to say you want to be undefeatable, maybe get to grinding and then be that person, you do realise they grinded for it and not cried for teammates or their grinders to grind on, they got it themselves?

Then don't lose your max ce book, not rocket science, if you haven't put in the sword it's all based on luck to quick drop them, or make them panic and create a mistake that will lead into their weakness for example when they're running back, they panic so hard they don't know how to get into their trap's door or to get away from you because they have no idea what to do, that's how I got my first ce sword from a person grinding for the longest on sets with the biggest grinder, the economy is alright, requires a lot of grinding which you're looking for quick access to PvP

Faborious and CaptainJackValdy like this.
  16. XxHandOfGodxX

XxHandOfGodxX

Gapple Ceggs etc have no value in the current system Only thing that does is spawners and Custom enchants/god swords bows and armor which takes too much time to get and removes a lot of skill in pvp Aim Potting gapping w tapping etc the buggy/glitchiness can be overcomed however should not be there in the first place and is out of peoples control when and where it happens. being agro and causing people to make mistakes has always been a thing and that takes skill to be agro which can also lead to you or the person being agro to make mistakes the custom enchants are abit annoying gear is too easy to get just custom enchants are not and thats why i say the economy is messed Not sure how to fix it but its annoying to deal with and does not offer much counter play to it. you have the items that make you win or you do not

17. vaping

vaping Donator

Minecraft:
    vaaping
    add /fly for everyone in ally claim and own territory

Faborious and ILABORIOUS like this.
  18. ILABORIOUS

To be realistic here, I've got couple stacks of Legendary books in 2 - 3h, the only problem was the grind for dust, your supplies are provided that's why you may think it may be cheap because 10k per gap was the highest it got through all the maps ( years ), of course people aren't going to supply their time with making you custom enchanted sets and swords and what not which is why you're crying about it, your running method was to run into a trap, which wasn't even yours, it was your allies XD Are you going to complain about that? Or do you like it for your own good? Maybe suggest strings and stuff being able to be pearl-able since everyone just runs?

Do you know the definition of an economy? Server having bugs and glitches doesn't effect the economy of the server, it's caused loss and loss of time gaining the gear. You're basically trying to get everything given to you or make it really easy, " you have the items that make you win or you do not " well grind for it and you'll win, if you suck to PvP in normal gear and get outmatched tough luck, get better or go and grind or have a strategy to deal with it, perhaps running away to your little house when you're in danger? Just because I'm putting your points into perspective doesn't mean I hate you which you directly decided to contact me on :) If you think the server sucks, move on back to Practice or find a better Factions server, no one forcing you to play here and not enjoy the experience :wow:

The real problem is the grind for dust which takes forever because they fail a lot of the times, and one point I do agree with XxHandOfGodxX is that there is too much enchantment books, if you'd want to keep the grind aspect for dust and everything, I'd suggest increasing the level for Inquisitive to 5, and there is at least 2 of 3 enchantment books for slowness or something with the sword, like there is honestly too much, the enchantments like rage and stuff like that should stay because in my opinion you should worry and think about attacking the person which be more " fun " rather than just jumping straight for the person with a straight face staring at the screen and when in trouble just easily run off back to the trap, the person that is winning would have a better chance catching up to the guy and slaying him before he runs off to safety

vaping likes this.
  19. pvpcatsbestfaction

pvpcatsbestfaction Donator

Custom enchants give value to gear again. Back in the day after 3-4 days in the map p4ub3 was widespread and there was little point in taking it. Now with custom enchants, any sword with decent enchants is good, and the length of time it takes to get makes it worth it to pick it up

20. XxHandOfGodxX

XxHandOfGodxX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.