Three years...

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Warden, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Warden

Warden Donator

So, um, I never thought this would happen..

So technically I have been around for three long years, yes, you read that right, THREE YEARS.
    Proof:
    [​IMG]
    Before I start I'm going to give credit where credit is due and I'm going to thank @StarlightFox for giving me the idea of this thread from hers. Her thread made me check my account and make a thread, so thanks Star you wonderful fu- fox.

So what has happened over these three years? Let's see.. Server changes, Staff changes, People coming and going, happiness and sadness here and there, but it always ended with a nice hot cup of cocoa (Hot chocolate for my fellow British folk) and a chat :)

So a lot has happened to me personally, I've basically grown up here and died a thousand times as well. This place has always been my home, and will continue to be until I eventually lose interest in the internet in general. Even during my short hiatus from Minecraft earlier this year, I still found myself coming back to check the forums just to see what was going on. You guys have always been cool, even though I've had my differences with quite a few of you, I still think this community is a cool bunch of people.

Ok, so this bit is the boring bit of the thread (if you read some of my rambling threads before this one I always have a boring bit). My story! Yay! I'm gonna keep it short and sweet because to be honest I can't remember much of it. I started on the server at around August - October 2013, however, I didn't join the forums until November 3rd, when the "new forums" opened up. I was one of the many excited ones to join and quickly made an account before I even thought about what I was doing. I even created an email account just to join the forums (I was young, 13 and clueless ok?). I knew shiz all about the server, I had only watched about 3 of J&H's videos and I was basically on for Creative and Survival (until it closed down, then it was purely creative). The first ever words spoken on the server by a young kklm was "CAN I JOIN A FRACTION PLEASE!!!!!!!". At the time I didn't know it was FACTION and thought that it was FRACTION. Eventually I started to gain friends, I hung around creative and became friends with a few people there, then started branching off to the lobby and OITC (which had just opened up), from there I met Zezze (Diffracting), Marco (@05ocram05), Lila (Radii) and Anra (@TheMint). I got close to these guys and still to this day see them as my closest friends. We would hang and chat in lobby together, joke about, and help any players that needed it. I then started to tryhard and work towards becoming a staff member, this is actually how I met Magical (Sorry forgot your tag), Noc (@Nocturn_King), Gthang and DWG. I got talking to these people and realised they were chill and continued to talk and joke about with them. Over time I gained more and more friends such as @sebastianloveshamilton (Who I eventually ended up dating for a while) as well as @Caity, @iWolf, @Wuffy_ and @MiddayLycanroc, Of course there were others but I don't want to spend all evening listing, but there were tons more who I appreciate. I then got bored of kklm, I hated the whole insane persona I had with him and wanted to become more mature. So I "killed" him, and created Warden (aka Warden_Creeper) who was more mature and really represented who I was as a person, at first it was weird, not a lot of people knew who I was and I lost a few peeps for it. But personally it was a good turn and it made me who I am today. I think if I kept to kklm I would've been banned by now, no doubt about that.

So over time I left, joined back, left again, caused shiz, fixed shiz, and probably got on peoples' nerves (especially Xenon's but that's on purpose ;)) but this has been a good turn for me. I have enjoyed every bit of it and no doubt I'll enjoy what else is to come. As a famous person once said "Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realise they were big things" and you guys started off as little things, something to keep my mind off of shiz, and now you guys are a big thing to me. Thanks.

So I'm gonna tag a few people who deserve a thanks of their own. This is because they've either changed something for me that's been good or just hold a special place in my heart.

@Xenon You're always gonna be first on my list because you somehow put up with me even though I'm a huge pain in the rectum. You're someone I love talking to and always have a laugh with, and even though there's probably a part of you that sighs every time you see a message from me, you keep me smiling and I know I can trust you with almost anything I say.

@Nocturn_King My partner in crime! You kept me insane and always keep me laughing with your dark humor, whether it be on gmod or running around a Minecraft Disney land, I know you'll always keep me smiling and laughing, even on the saddest of days.

@Emma You're weird just like me, and I like you for that. We always talk and we have some deep and cool conversations. No matter what you say I'll always be your little roadman ;)

@Wuffy_ You're coding still amazes me and when we speak, we always seem to talk about weird stuff, you've been a close friend to me and I'm glad that you've stuck with me for this long.

and finally, thanks to everyone really, I say this a lot because I mean it, you guys made me who I am, and I'm glad that I have such a nice group of friends. So thanks!

Here's to three years, and here's to another 3 where most of us will be old and stuff.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
    Radii, kiraa, Ashley_Blake and 15 others like this.
  2. Whizzer

Whizzer Donator

Sooo ...did you ever join that 'fraction' you were talking about?
    Jk

Congrats!!

Aiqw and Warden like this.
  3. sebastiann

sebastiann Donator

i love you babe

Warden likes this.
  4. Cami

Cami Donator

Minecraft:
    camiwami
    Congrats!
    Happy Serversary!

Warden likes this.
  5. namename321

namename321 Donator

congratz my man

Sofie and Warden like this.
  6. Warden

Warden Donator

Yeah I did, but I got kicked out after a while

;)

Whizzer likes this.
  7. iWolf

iWolf Retired Donator

Minecraft:
    Gray
    So happy to see that some "oldies" still play on this amazing server, honestly there are so many memories that we all cherish within this community. Congrats on three years man, it was well worth the ride and I hope you're with us till the end. :) ❤️

kiraa and Warden like this.
  8. Emma

Emma >:) Ex MΟD Donator

i didn't get the tag !!!!!!

congrats weedboi

Sofie, sss and Warden like this.
  9. Ashley_Blake

Ashley_Blake __Nocturn__ #FiringSquad Donator

Minecraft:
    __Nocturn__
    Happy third anniversary :D and yeah, we had a LOT of fun times lol XD
    White Obama