This is so stupid...

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Dirtbikes95, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirtbikes95

Dirtbikes95 Got banned, add Skype at OuterRim95 for insight.

It's very annoying trying to play factions, the block lag is just insane! Itsjerryandharry have Youtube money and donations daily and they still choose to have a host so crappy it seems like it's hosted in there own basement, I'm strongly considering leaving the server, and so are many others. I really hope this gets fixed and Harry and Jerry actually look into the bugs of there server.

Sorry for rudeness, I'm just very frustrated

Hellotoyou and John3nv like this.
  2. Joseph10003

Joseph10003 hi. Donator

Minecraft:
    RetroJoey
    Okay I know you are not trying to be rude. However, Jerry and Harry spend so much money already that they cant afford to fix lag. Just because you are lagging doesn't mean everyone else is.
    And what you said about it being hosted in their basement is rude. What if they don't have a basement?
    Anyway, I'm sure it is hard to run a non laggy server 24/7 with roughly 200+ people (I might be wrong about the number of people).

3. Erove

Erove creme de pirouline Donator

Minecraft:
    erove
    This may be a drama thread, but it's just the new host I believe.
    But hey, less downtime. I bet the lag will fade overtime-- or until you get Optifine.
    And I see the people INCREASING not decreasing.
    I dunno anymore.

Xandering likes this.
  4. Ayg

Ayg life is interesting :)

Minecraft:
    N/A
    This post is dumb...not to be rude but im sure no one gets block lag unless they got a crap computer!

Joseph10003 likes this.
  5. Xandering

Xandering Donator

Block lag doesn't madder on your computer.

It doesn't take money it just takes the right plugins.

6. Chrysaor

Chrysaor

A lot of others are, though. It's definitely an issue that a ton of people are complaining about.

Optifine doesn't help with lag at all.

Your computer is completely unrelated to lag, unless you're using a laptop with a terrible WiFi card, which is unlikely.

Rila likes this.
  7. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    Nope.
    Acer aspire, 3 years, 4gb ram, win 8, C: drive (the main drive) chockers, low graphics card.
    That is a summary of my laptop, or as it is called, netbook.
    I don't get block lag from it.
    I get 10 frames. Not block lag. Destroying blocks is fine for me, pvp, not so much

8. John3nv

John3nv

I thought it was just me!

I have 16 gigs of ram on my computer and perfect internet yet ONLY on this server I can't even break a block because it just reappears!

Hellotoyou and Joseph10003 like this.
  9. YFIOTR

YFIOTR Donator

Minecraft:
    YFIOTR
    I'm speachless

Hellotoyou likes this.
  10. John3nv

John3nv

I have like 100 FPS all the time and NEVER any lag yet on this server ONLY I can't break a block because of lag! Wtf

11. kklm225

kklm225

Ok, Jerry and Harry cannot fix the block lag because there is no way of fixing it, As far as I am aware they can't fix it, also I don't get block lag and I run at 60 FPS, Their server host is fine as it is, it is run by a very good host. Also, Jerry and Harry have had school work to do so it is hard to get on the server and fix things. Sorry but lag is lag, it is something we have to live with for now.

12. teitan

teitan ‏‏‎ Donator

Lag is not fixable as far as I know.

kklm225 likes this.
  13. Xandering

Xandering Donator

Its summer and its almost for everyone, everyone join and causing lag will just kill the server. They just need a little more time just to figure out what they could do. Also if its not the host fault and fps fault then what is causing the problem.

Not really, they can fix it.

kklm225 likes this.
  14. LANSONK

LANSONK Harem King

This server gives the worst PvP experience out of all the servers i play. Its either because their host wasn't meant for minecraft server hosting from the start or there are something wrong with their coding. Take OITC and SG for example the pvp fight just feel weird, the npc or whatever anti-hack plugin they use gives way worse rubberbands than any other server. I've played OITC and SG on the hive, even tho it is EU and I have way worse connection to it, I still feel the PvP is smoother than J&H.

15. Cryeath

Cryeath Previously CaitlinUchiha Donator

Minecraft:
    Cryeath
    You can never escape lag. Some are effected and some are not. There is nothing we can do about it, for now all we have to do is live with it, J&H have put a lot of hard work into making the server as enjoyable as they can, of course nothing can be perfect, with players constantly joining all day in the lobby, large amounts of block being placed/broken in creative, PVP in factions and such. It can be a lot for a server to handle. But people bring up this topic isn't going to do much about it. We are all mostly aware of it. Yes some don't agree with the lag and some are not that bothered. Like I said and others have said it's not something you can just flick a switch and bam its fixed, issues like this happen on most servers, The Hive, Mineplex and Hypixel, all have a large influx of players and a lot of block changes to register.

Lag will always be there. Its something that can be prevented in some cases but never can be 'Removed'.

16. Grognar

Grognar YT : Grognar Donator

Minecraft:
    Grognar
    ._. mehbeh it's ur interwebz

17. Xandering

Xandering Donator

Jerry and Harry server should just stick with peaceful they don't have a chance, it lags to much. They don't come on regularly because they depend on staff.

18. ewon

ewon uoʍǝ

more like 1000+

19. Joseph10003

Joseph10003 hi. Donator

Minecraft:
    RetroJoey
    Yeah lol. I don't know why i put 200+
    I guess i wasn't thinking.

20. ewon

ewon uoʍǝ

xD