The future of Skyblock

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Ezzerland, Jun 8, 2021.

?

What version should the next Skyblock be?

1. 1.8

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. 1.16

4 vote(s)
    12.1%
  3. 1.17

14 vote(s)
    42.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abdussamed

Abdussamed hello Donator

Minecraft:
    Abdussamed
    Ok make skylock 1.17. Let's see what happens next. ( For the first month, everyone will play a lot for the prize money, then no one will play skyblock again. )

Quazee137, keremalguul and Soso like this.
  2. Soso

Soso cringe Donator

Minecraft:
    SosoTheOrange
    Imo, making drop parties a feature was a bit unexpected and not enjoyable because it removed some of the community value skyblock had. Also wasn't a huge fan of donator islands but thats by the by.
    --- Post merged ---
    (Sorry for double post) Because its the main version played. I wouldn't change versions for 1 gamemode specifically to be honest. Then the fact mobs were just things named "panda" or "parrot" made it a bit weird. New blocks is the only real reason but like we've dealt with that for years lol

keremalguul likes this.
  3. Quazee137

Quazee137

I think 1.16 is FUN so 1.17 can't be bad. I learned to make farms a bit different. I am having FUN with the newer villagers and jobs. I can do with a very basic skyblock that feels like a merger of creative and skyblock. Now if we could buy/have more than one island like plots in creative would be nice. I still don't see whats there is to WIN after any moneys been paid out and that bit is done with.
    We lose those that where here only for the money. So lets skip that part and find ways to encourage players to build for the long run. I have always built my island to make enough money to let me build on mine and others without thinking about the money. The collector does make it very easy to have all the money one needs. The critters of 1.16 are another FUN addition.

With the downloads can you set them up so you don't fall into the void before the island loads. Its been hit and miss.
    --- Post merged ---
    It was the players that made it what it was more so than the server.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
    samm likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.