TBH

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by ItsJerry, Jul 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Rivenze

Rivenze Donator

TBH please :)

2. AbductedSnake

AbductedSnake Java Coder Donator

Minecraft:
    AbductedSnake
  3. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    honestly paramount i have no idea who you are but you have a cut the rope profile picture and that means you're cool in my book man cut those ropes bring those candies down to the green thing it's a great app one of the best ones definitely unfortunately i haven't played a mobile game in 3 years cause they're all so small and simple not even close to being able to call themselves a REAL video game but yea it is a great app definitely up there with other classics such as doodle jump or candy crush or even angry birds although angry birds is my least favoriite of all those it doesn't actually require any skill it's just a bit of prediction and mostly luck soo ii don't like it as much but stay strong man and keep cutting those ropes <3
    honestly abductedsnake i have no idea who you are but you seem to be a snakedoctor and i have to say you are a true inspiration for going out of your way to cure sick snakes liike c'mon guys snake lives matter too they get sick get sore throat tonngue twisted up that requires a specialized doctor to fix and thanks for keeping the snakes healthy stay strong man <3

Rivenze and AbductedSnake like this.
  4. BrakeCrake

BrakeCrake Donator

most of this was only talking about tv lol

ItsJerry likes this.
  5. kathrine

kathrine •|i|• Ø i+! ].[ Donator

Minecraft:
    Goners
    omg hi me pls

6. sool

sool ‎ ‎ Donator

Tbh?
    My tbh about you is that your a really good painter

PhantomStar likes this.
  7. Pancho

Pancho Guap Donator

Minecraft:
    PanchoSucc
  8. Kaiiven

Kaiiven Donator

Minecraft:
    Kaiiven
    tbh pls

9. ItsJerry

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    honestly kathrine i know next to nothing about you other than that you photoshopped lips onto your selfie just like how kim kardashian photoshops her butt to look bigger, you used photoshop to put lips on your face i don't know why you would do that maybe you don't have lips or but they are certainly very important for when you try to speak that must be hard for you if you don't have lips how do you pronounce all the sounds like the b or the p or the m or the f or the v that sounds like a difficult situation for you also how does one eat without lips well i guess if there is just a hole there you can just put the food in the hole but how do you close the hole so the food doesn't fall out eww that just sounds gross but however you do it it must definitely be tough for you and i am very proud of you that you can live your life even though you don't have lips you are a big inspiration to people with no lips everywhere and you must stay strong ily <3
    honestly assthethiicc i know nothing about you but dat ass must be thicc like really thicc like holy moly it's so thicc it doesn't even fit in your pants it doesn't even fit in a room when you enter a room your ass is still in the previous room that's how thicc it is it is so thicc that airplanes get confused where they have to land because it's just so thicc that you can see it from the sky in fact aliens get confused because they see your ass all the way from space it's so thicc and heavy it has so much gravity that it creates black holes and eats everything in the vicinity speaking of black holes if your ass so thicc the hole must look very small relatively to the rest of your ass that must loook funny must be hard to wipe too with so much ass in the way you need a stick just to wipe your ass so have you considered ass reduction surgery but either way stay strong man <3
    honestly pancho i have no idea who you are but you probably like to wear ponchos

10. Pancho

Pancho Guap Donator

Minecraft:
    PanchoSucc
    damn you right

11. spinogaming

spinogaming

Can i have TBH :)

12. GlowInTheDark

GlowInTheDark Thought I was an atheist, til I realized I'm a god Donator

Minecraft:
    DeoxysSpeed/DeoxysAttack/GlowInTheDark3
    ill be cringy, me I guess

13. ItsJerry

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    honestly glowinthedark I have no idea who you are but you seem pretty dumb

Meme, AbductedSnake, Bilbo and 2 others like this.
  14. rach

rach 25082020 ✰ Donator

Minecraft:
    kingrach
    tbh pls owo

15. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

tbh please?

reverse tbh just because:

you're honestly one of the best server owners, and even though I do not agree with some of what you say or do as an owner, I really appreciate the amount of feedback and communication you give to the users. i really appreciate how tolerant you are as an owner too, giving lots of second chances especially to myself who has been a very destructive to the community. the only thing i kinda dislike about you is that i feel like you hate being argued with/being told you're not right, and even though it's maybe not the case, it has led to a lot of arguments between us, so if i can give any criticism, it would be to try listening to the person you're arguing with more.
    though, i know you're a great and tolerant person, more than i or most people in this community are.

ItsJerry and PhantomStar like this.
  16. ItsJerry

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    honestly kaiiven i know next to nothing about you but you're a good staff member and just read what i said for the other brits stay strong <3
    honestly spinogaming i have no idea who you are but gaming is indeed not good for the spine so make sure to do those back stretches and keep a good posture stay strong <3
    honestly trash i have no idea who you are but you're probably trash stay strong though <3
    honestly hmj i know next to nothing about you other than that you like to call me out when i say the amount of genders there are depends on the situation and you once said the server deserved to be shut down or whatever y'know i wouldn't even mind you saying that last one but if you say it while being on the forums of that server that gives me the impression that you're being one of those "i hate this place yet i come here every day to complain" people but maybe my judgement was wrong and c'mon attacking me for saying "depends" i wasn't even trying to go political yet you have to call me out, calling me immature or alt right agenda lol c'mon son but yes you're right I don't like being called wrong, you know why? because i don't think i'm wrong... and whenn people are gonna call me out i respond with arguments, i am allowed to respond to bullshit even though i am the owner of the server like c'mon son why is being owner even an argument like i come at people with walls and walls of well thought arguments and it's a normal civil discussion but all the opponent can come up with is omg offensive racist sexist homophobe alt right immature you're the owner! you can say that i don't like being called wrong yes, i definitely don't like being called wrong especially when i'm right. if i was actually wrong on something i would admit that i'm wrong and you can't say i don't listen to the person i'm arguing with otherwise i wouldn't be writing these walls of texts. actually it seems to me that the people i'm arguing with are the ones who aren't reading cause they have to resort to namecalling but once again just like the art thread this isn't personal it never is meant to be personal it is always me responding to what i think is bullshit and i should have the right to respond to bullshit and it's not personal it's just me respondiing to bullshit it doesn't matter who is saying the bullshit when i see bullshit i will respond to it. but enough about that thanks for your reverse tbh it's good i appreciate your honesty and wow jerome, great moves, keep it up!

17. KreoN

KreoN Manager of Something| 9 Year Vet Donator

Minecraft:
    _KreoN_
  18. ItsJerry

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    honestly kreon i have no idea who you are, how did you even get builder rank??? stay strong tho <3

19. Stolas

Stolas waffles > pancakes Donator

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    tbh? ;)

20. KreoN

KreoN Manager of Something| 9 Year Vet Donator

Minecraft:
    _KreoN_
    Ah nice to know. lol. Got builder from me submitting the creative spawn. Also, I message you on skype sometimes and you reply, lol. you kinda-sorta know me

Kaiiven likes this.