Tbh and Ama

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by sool, Apr 23, 2020.

1. sool

sool ‎ ‎ Donator

No idea on who you are but saadfinalforever sounds like some depressing song title.
    TBH: You are a very smart person and you going to the army shows that you are up for a tough challenge. I've known you for quite a long time now and you are certainly an og player. We can both relate to each other with topics and it never gets boring I enjoy your company a lot and reminds me of speaking to a bigger brother of sorts when talking to ya. Only thing I dislike is that color since in dark mode it's hard to read kek
    AMA: It's a bit harder to be from a different ethnicity/culture here, Finland is a pretty racist country if we look at how they treat darker skin people and people from the middle east, terrorists, kebabs, rapists and all sorts of racist bs. Living here is really hard even though I would classify myself as fully Finnish since I was born and raised here.
    TBH: We haven't really talked that much other than staff-related stuff but from the look of things you are nice and very helpful when it comes to stuff, You gotta help me learn better Turkish though ;)
    AMA: Turkish people are like any other people. I love how in Turkey everyone is very connected with their family even long long lost and prob nobody knows cousins from where I life. They are usually nice but also some of them can be quite toxic or have a big ego like any other country has. I see no problem with Turkish people just that some people love to make fun of them is sad.
    TBH: You are usually a nice guy and fun to talk to but sometimes you can lose your cool or talk back harsly to other players but that's you. You know how to build and buildin with ya is fun as well with our variety of topics we talk about. Keep doin ya bro

2. ZakMuir

ZakMuir Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    ZakMuir
    ama: am i your lover? and do you prefer hot dogs or burgers?

tbh me dad

3. Alperen_

Alperen_ Donator

Minecraft:
    Alperen_
    Tbh?

Do you like where you live?

4. sool

sool ‎ ‎ Donator

zak you fokin blind? I already gave an tbh :^D
    Yes since Mookey decided to throw us in the gutter we must embrace our love stronger. And Burgers of course.

As in the tbh I do not know you that well yet so I have no comments other than I like your attitude and you are helpful in certain situations.

And for Finland, it is quite a nice small country with fresh air and no corruption thank god. The nature of life here is pretty beautiful like Mooses bears and even wolfs. I always enjoy hunting trips with my Grandpa, but the cities itself are kind of a hit or miss. People can be pretty racist in the countryside.

Username and Alperen_ like this.