Tbh and Ama

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by sool, Apr 23, 2020.

1. sool

sool ‎ ‎ Donator

Seen as I've been here for 4+ years I was wondering does any beatiful people want an ama and an tbh?

witchchick128 likes this.
  2. ZakMuir

ZakMuir Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    ZakMuir
    tbh me dad

sool likes this.
  3. sool

sool ‎ ‎ Donator

Overall. A very chill dude and a nice friend to play and dick around with. Playing with you is never boring always laughing our asses off about something stupid. I've known you for several years and I am really happy we catched up again and started hanging out more as friends than just being two people over the internet having basic conversations.
    wait
    isn't that what were doing already?

ZakMuir likes this.
  4. TreeKillerMan

TreeKillerMan shamone Donator

Minecraft:
    TreeKillerMan
    boost my esteem
    ama: what's your favourite quarantine pastime

sool likes this.
  5. sool

sool ‎ ‎ Donator

Tbh, We haven't played or talked in years but I do remember a bit of you. We used to play on parkour a lot and sometimes with Dest as well just doing random stuff there. It was back when you were a helper and I had some old screenshots of them as well I used to look up to you a lot since you were an og and a popular person on the forums. Overall a very nice person.

And my favorite past time is umm... I am just sitting in my room or going for a bike ride or jog
    But FAVORITE is talking with @OfficerDeadly @Zak and @Mookey

ZakMuir and Mookey like this.
  6. Mookey

Mookey OITC Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    Mookey_
    Tbh me brudda <3

witchchick128 and sool like this.
  7. sool

sool ‎ ‎ Donator

Ah what should I say about my lovely husband?
    You are very nice and funny like with Zak talking with you is always a blast and never run out of topics to talk about. We have known for several years now and you catching upto me again after 2017 was really nice and kind of you. We are basically brothas from anotha motha.
    ily bro no homo of course :smooch: :smooch:
    [​IMG]

Mookey likes this.
  8. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    tbh
    which came first the chicken or the cocoon

sool likes this.
  9. sool

sool ‎ ‎ Donator

A fuckin funny lad you are. You are kind of a shitposter and a jokster which I kind of am which I really like since we have the same type of humor. You are also very fun to talk to even though we haven't known for a while yet it still enjoy your company a lot man.

AMA: Which came first, the chicken or the cocoon? While the chicken may be a popular answer, chickens are too chicken to actually be first in anything, so that rules them out. So by process of elimination, this must mean that the cocoon came first, right? Wrong. cocoons cannot move independently, so they cannot come first in anything. Now, some might say that ruling both the chicken and the cocoon out defeats the whole purpose of the question, but that is defeatism at its finest. In order to determine what came first, we must figure out what is faster than the chicken or the cocoon. While many would believe that celestial objects, like comets or quasars, are the fastest objects in the universe, they actually move pretty slow, as it takes the Sun (which supposedly moves at 43,000 miles per hour) 12 hours to move across the sky. The fastest object in the universe is found in the nation of France, as its history has been about perfecting the art of going from one place to another; this art form would reach its zenith in the performance art piece titled "Fall of France" by the French Army, in which the French Army went from the front lines to POW camps in a few minutes. After the notoriety of the artwork, multiple knockoffs of the piece began to emerge on the performance art scene, such as Diem Diem Phu and Algiers. The true successor would eventually emerge as the Tour de France, which combined the thrill of retreating through France with the boredom of live television. While the many Frenchmen who tried to harness the French power of retreat failed, there was one individual who was able to harness this power: Lance Armstrong. He was able to outdo the native Frenchmen by being such a big loser through doping that nobody could catch up with him. This heightened ability makes Lance Armstrong the fastest object in the universe. So whenever asks if the chicken or cocoon came first, you can rest assured that you know the real answer: Lance Armstrong.

witchchick128 likes this.
  10. rosellavio

rosellavio Donator

I think I'm too unknown for a tbh, but I'll ask you this:
    What is your favourite food? :what:

11. Strikyn

Strikyn Donator

Minecraft:
    Strikyn
  12. sool

sool ‎ ‎ Donator

Not sure at all what my favorite food is but probably rice and chicken. But I have seen you on the server and you are funny :D
    You are probably the smartest or at least formal from our friend group. Pretty nice lad to talk to with Davey and the others as well.
    ily fam

13. Rob

Rob Donator

Minecraft:
    unpay
    AMA: If you ever had the opportunity to travel back in time to change a huge life event of yours, would you do it?

retirednow and sool like this.
  14. sool

sool ‎ ‎ Donator

Well, yes. There is a lot of mistakes I've done in my life that I would love to change. But what would I change?
    Probably not do the mistake of not going to school for almost 200 days or to not move to Turkey for a year.

Rob likes this.
  15. Dest

Dest Mod+ | Twitch Streamer | Perler Beads Artist Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    May I have a TBH? :)

sool likes this.
  16. sool

sool ‎ ‎ Donator

You were and still are a huge inspiration to me on how I changed up my act on this server cleaning my history on this server from a toxic person to a well headed and kind person. Of course there is still that spot in my brain where I am a shitposter but you helped me shape up my personality to the one it is now. You are also a nice, hard working and very respectful person that I have known for 4-5 years now. <3

Dest likes this.
  17. saadfinalforever

saadfinalforever

@Sool do me please :D

sool likes this.
  18. TheMint

TheMint Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMint
    Tbh?
    How's being Turkish and Finnish in Finland been treating you?

ExperienceDady and sool like this.
  19. Ahmeet

Ahmeet Donator

Minecraft:
    Ahmeet
    Tbh?
    What do you think about the turkish people?

bor4 and sool like this.
  20. Trevor

Trevor Donator

do me tbh ;D