Tattoos?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by Senchies, Aug 3, 2017.

?

You take on tattoos?

1. I have one or more tattoos

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. I want tattoos

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. I dislike tattoos

12 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. Unsure

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senchies

Senchies Donator

Minecraft:
    Senchies
    I'm on a tattoo craze right now, lol.
    • Where at?
    • How big?
    • What of?
    • Colour or black and white?
    If you have any, pics would be rad.

I plan on getting a sleeve on my left arm stopping about halway down my forearm when I'm 20. Lots of colours (probably muted tones). The design is up for debate, my ideas will change from now to 20, not to mention what the tattoo artist has to say about some things.

I dig a lot of traditional irezumi
    [​IMG]

Just patterns are also very awesome looking
    [​IMG]

And animals if done right look fucking incredible.
    [​IMG]

Favourite artist.

2. Saul1337

Saul1337

Just make sure you completely trust the artist and the current vibe in the store.
    When I Went back to have some fixes done on my second tattoo the guy was acting weird and uncomfortable, looking back on it I should have said no but I went through with it and he made mistakes during the correction.

Sakujo, Darkstorm77, Miner and 8 others like this.
  3. Senchies

Senchies Donator

Minecraft:
    Senchies
    Sounds like a nightmare. I've already started searching for portfolios of reputable artists in my area lol, multiple sessions for an entire sleeve with an bit of a weird dude would be a nightmare

What's your tattoo of btw, if it's not a personal thing

4. sebastiann

sebastiann Donator

I have two tattoos that I got earlier this year
    First was on my right arm,
    Ugh2p_hQ.jpg i need to get the colour touched up. and I swear it looks better in real life. i really love it. I didn't know how to take a picture.
    y4HftAyJ.jpg this is on my left wrist, just a semi colon. I didn't want anything to complicated
    got these both on the same day and the price was 12o $ I do want more, but nothing else on my arms, probably on my legs. :)

Senchies and MisfittedCow like this.
  5. teitan

teitan ‏‏‎ Donator

My dream has always been to get Paul McCartney to sign my wrist and get it tattooed but that's probably never going to happen. I still want it though lol.

I want to get matching tattoos with someone but I doubt that will ever happen because no one likes/trusts me enough!!

I don't think I'll ever get colour because I believe they'll just look plain nasty on my skin. I'll stick to black tattoos.

Senchies and TreeKillerMan like this.
  6. lpsprincess

lpsprincess SHINee <3

I would like one yet I probably wont end up getting one because i'm kind of wimp (plus they're expensive)
    If i did get one I would probably get a small one somewhere hidden

7. noah

noah Moderator Plus Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    left4lag
    I'll probably end up getting one somewhere during life, but nothing big just a small something maybe on my arm.

8. Saul1337

Saul1337

My tattoo's are both personal to me, I have seen a returning phenomenon of people taking their time to tell me they don't like them.
    I ignore this though and it doesn't bother me, they both mean something to me and although some might find it contradicting I got these tattoos for me, not for the pleasure of someone else eyes.
    Check your PM - I have (unless yo uread this message before) sent you a picture before and after the ''fix''

9. Senchies

Senchies Donator

Minecraft:
    Senchies
    Ever thought about what you might get?

There's plenty of people who get tattoos just so that whatever the tattoo is, is a part of them.

Does the band have a meaning of is it just for lookin neato? Ik the semicolon has a meaning, so I just assumed the band might too.

10. PhantomStar

PhantomStar Zzzzz... Donator

Minecraft:
    StarlightFoxx
    Getting a tattoo isn't something you want to rush into. You need to keep in mind that you're getting something permanently sketched onto your arm, and if you regret it later, it's expensive and painful to get it removed. Will your tattoos still look cool when you're 30? 50? 80?
    Say I got Pikachu tattooed on my arm, and years later I no longer like Pokemon. Well, I either have to waste money and energy getting it removed or possibly be embarassed about it and die as an old lady with pikachu on her arm.

That all being said, I'm not saying anybody here was being stupid for getting a tattoo. I'm just saying it's good to think about what you're doing, and if you did that, great!

11. Senchies

Senchies Donator

Minecraft:
    Senchies
    I'd like my granny a million times more if she had a pikachu tattoo.

PhantomStar likes this.
  12. MisfittedCow

MisfittedCow X

Minecraft:
    MisfittedCow
    I don't have any tattoos at the moment but I would like to get one in the future. Only problem with me is I tend to change things up a lot so I need to really think about what I will get.
    Something I might have actually settled on is a Roman numeral 13 (XIII) on my wrist probably.
    Just a small tattoo. Easily covered if I have a job that doesn't allow them. I think I'll maybe get it for my 21st birthday or something like that.

Senchies and PhantomStar like this.
  13. blamecoopa

blamecoopa how did i get here? Donator

Minecraft:
    blamecoopa
    I want one when I'm old enough, I just don't know where and what to get.

14. sebastiann

sebastiann Donator

The band, to me means being a voice, alive, and etc for those who can't + Mourning/Suffering/Strength. That's a simplified explanation

Senchies likes this.
  15. ANumber2Pencil

ANumber2Pencil Resigned ______________________________________ Donator

Minecraft:
    ANumber2Pencil
    Just remember its a lot easier and cheaper to get a tattoo, then it is to remove one.

PhantomStar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.