SKYBLOCK RESET

Discussion in 'News' started by ItsHarry, Nov 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noah

noah Moderator Plus Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    left4lag
    the other servers was dead too, so I guess if this one dies in 2 weeks max as you say, then we wouldn't have lost much of anything.
    "the old plugin was better" Besides maybe the commands being easier, this plugin does the exact same things except it overall works better.
    As for everything else, as I've said before, suggest things to be changed/removed to your liking and if deemed necessary by the management, it will be changed.

Once you all have learned how to use the current plugins and everything I'm sure this server will be considered better than before. I know it's complicated and perhaps someone will make tutorials on how to work everything, but now the old server is in the past and will not be brought back so I recommend not wasting time trying to get it back, and help us improve what we have.

t3mptr3s likes this.
  2. Yupac

Yupac Moderator Lite Staff Member Helper

Minecraft:
    Yupac, 7upac and RIPDMX
    I know everything about ASkyblock I played cracked skyblock when my account was stolen but it was because i did not had something to do but if you don't want to add the old plugins back ait I can't to something.

Thank you for your help have fun.
    --- Post merged ---
    By the way I found a bug..

bor4 and noah like this.
  3. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    Perhaps you could specify exactly which things were better about the old plugin?

4. FuegoeZ

FuegoeZ :) Donator

Minecraft:
    FuegoeZ
    Adds a / adakit and gets better

5. Pacific_Tiger

Pacific_Tiger Tiger of the Pacific

Minecraft:
    JakeKing24
    If we download our world from the old Skyblock, once the downloads are available, does this mean we can implement the world into the new Skyblock? Or can we just download them and then only play them in Singleplayer?

6. FuegoeZ

Minecraft:
    FuegoeZ
    Yes, we can only copy what we received from the server
    --- Post merged ---
    You can play alone

7. noah

noah Moderator Plus Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    left4lag
    save the world and put it in your saves folder.
    So singleplayer, yes.

FuegoeZ likes this.
  8. FuegoeZ

Minecraft:
    FuegoeZ
    Jh was always famous for his hiç plays J and never copied from anyone. That's why it's evolved. But now the guys are trying to close the server. It's ridiculous all the games are ridiculous

_Restrictionz_ and Yupac like this.
  9. Snakehammer19

Snakehammer19 An Adult with Mediocre Talents Donator

Minecraft:
    Lyricismly
    HappyThoughtfulHind-size_restricted.gif
    • Ranks are becoming less valuable to obtain IMO.
    • With every current update is coming a pvp arena of some kind for some unknown reason.
    • Every Island is now spawned equally. Not much of an issue to those who didn't buy islands.
    • You have to use spend money on vaults just to use the command: /pv {number}. Otherwise you'd get a message saying "You don't have permission to do that!". You don't even get 1 PV to start out with.
    • Once you complete ALL of the challenges that give you holy keys you're going to most likely have to buy those keys. I'm hoping there's a random key event.
    • Used only a Turkish translation of the update but not any other languages seen around the server (Spanish, German, etc.).
    • My issue about the prices between blocks and ores still currently stands.
    • Parkour and Farmking are the only NONFIGHTING games on the network now.
    • Every rank gets ONLY 8 Diamond Blocks from /kit except for [God] which gets 16. ( Liberal Ideas here > Conservative idea)
    Cool update. Would totally recommend to my friends. 10/10

I'm jumping for joy at this update for happening. So happy ^-^
    Mandy 2.png

_Restrictionz_, Yupac and FuegoeZ like this.
  10. Yupac

Minecraft:
    Yupac, 7upac and RIPDMX
    It was sign shop in the market, It was easier to make money, you could buy spawners and use /spawner, it was not a barrier around your island, you had special island that you can get villager eggs diamonds and etc, GOD rank had a meaning and etc

But here you only focus at island points.

bor4 likes this.
  11. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    • GUI shop is much more convenient to use.
    • It's only slow because you just started, if you make a farm it's still easy to make money.
    • You can still get spawners. In fact, you can get them for free now if you complete some challenges.
    • There was a barrier around your island but it would only say in the chat if you left it. At least now you can see where it is, so it's definitely better. Not only that, you can actually increase the size of your island now.
    • The only reason why you people want special islands is for the items in the chest. It's just stupid, all it does is create lag because you keep generating new islands. Just get some more kits or crate keys then.
    • You don't HAVE to focus on island points. The old plugin didn't have any points or rankings, yet you still played.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    noah and ItsHarry like this.
  12. Yupac

Minecraft:
    Yupac, 7upac and RIPDMX
    Yes but can't you just make a new skyblock with the old plugin and everyone who want to play there can play there and as FuegoeZ it's was very different than the other servers and that made this server's skyblock famous. I don't think the new skyblock will live more than 2 weeks.

bor4 and FuegoeZ like this.
  13. ItsJerry

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    [​IMG]
    • Name an example besides custom islands.
    • Unknown reason? No, it's because people keep requesting it. When you're playing a minigame that's mostly AFK farming at some point, you can go to spawn and PVP a little. I don't even see how this is a valid complaint, as if somehow this is a game breaker. If you don't want to PVP then just don't go there.
    • The islands were pretty much only used to get free items, which also created lag from generating islands over and over.
    • Did the old skyblock have vaults? You know you can place chests right?
    • Did the old skyblock have challenges and free keys?
    • because skyblock is majority turkish. because germans know english. because we're not going to translate for every language in the world.
    • Fixed
    • Prison, Herobrine's Chamber, SkyBlock, Creative??? What are you even talking about??? So because SkyBlock has a pvp arena in spawn it's suddenly not a nonfighting-game now? lmao
    • Did the old skyblock have rank kits? No, so this is already more than you got before. And there's is a reason it's only 8, because they ADD UP. If you have God Rank, you don't only get 16 diamond blocks. No, you get ALL the ranks before it too. So 8 + 8 + 8 + 8 + 8 + 8 + 16.
    [​IMG]

14. Yupac

Minecraft:
    Yupac, 7upac and RIPDMX
    ??

bor4 likes this.
  15. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    100+ players online right now with 0 lag. That would not be possible with the old plugin.

Lars, Bruhtrash, Ancienty and 2 others like this.
  16. Yupac

Minecraft:
    Yupac, 7upac and RIPDMX
    Right but i can even play with lag :/
    --- Post merged ---
    @ItsHarry will you add a skyblock with the old plugin or not? If not I will not waste my time in the forums. (But if I find a bug or something else I'll report it)

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    bor4 likes this.
  17. ItsJerry

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    good for you

but we're still not going to bring back old skyblock so no point in asking anymore

Bruhtrash, ItsHarry, Davey and 3 others like this.
  18. Yupac

Minecraft:
    Yupac, 7upac and RIPDMX
    Okay, thank you for all the old good memories.

Bye J&H!

bor4 and ItsJerry like this.
  19. Snakehammer19

Snakehammer19 An Adult with Mediocre Talents Donator

Minecraft:
    Lyricismly
    • Chests can be easily seen through by those who are within your island. Doesn't really much oppose what is being said by me.
    • Only diamond blocks though. not 1 iron block, gold, emerald block, or building materials. Just diamond blocks.
    Dedede.gif
    • D o e s n o t o p p o s e.
    Thinking.gif
    • That alone sounds like it can still be an issue in the future.
    • With all of the PVP mechanics that have been noticed, that is pretty much an assumption. Leaving Parkour and Farmking as the only ones without those.
    • I mean in general. Like serverwide. Not just skyblock.
    • Rip other languages spoken serverwide. Ustedes no importan ;-;
    • Greeeat advice. Anyway, this request is becoming a lot more common so it somewhat opposes what I said about it being unknown not about it being highly common.
    Uno conclusión: Competitivity rises once again. GG :PPP

Username likes this.
  20. ItsJerry

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    dam that's got to be the biggest non-answer ever written

[​IMG]

dinoceros, Bruhtrash, Soap and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.