Send in the clowns

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by Smg, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Honestly, take away the whole psychotic serial killer from the 'Joker' movie and you got what's going on in our country rn, lol. Just pure chaos. Though, some might say chaos is needed if there's ever to be change.

On a more serious note, if you live in parts where there's riots, stuff going on: Hope you stay safe. Lots of crazyness going on. You never know what might happen.

Soap and Yupac like this.
  2. Soso

Soso cringe Donator

Minecraft:
    SosoTheOrange
    Juggalos?

3. TreeKillerMan

TreeKillerMan shamone Donator

Minecraft:
    TreeKillerMan
    You're kidding, right? Joker is about psychotic criminals torching streets and murdering people because a mentally ill comic book villain inspired them. Great job absolutely insulting the BLM movement.

sool, dinoceros and safoya299 like this.
  4. samm

samm saint Donator

Minecraft:
    CantBreathe
    No it's not? The Joker from the Joker movie is used by the people as a symbol for the unjust treatment the lower class people of Gotham receive..

TheMint and Smg like this.
  5. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    I'm speaking more about the people who are out there looting stores, breaking into local businesses who are already suffering because of the pandemic as it is. The crazy maniacs who are out there on both sides - cops and civilians who are wrecking havoc, killing people unjustly in inhumane ways. This whole thing started when a man, an innocent man was unjustly killed because his skin color was different. This whole thing started with violence and in my opinion it's gotten to a point of no going back. I had just thought of the similarities with the current state of our society to that of the riots that occurred in the movie, riots started because people were sick and tired of what had become the norm in their society. Just like the current day, only that the reasons both groups are revolting and protesting are different.

I get the confusion but in no means am I trying to denounce the movement as a whole. I support the movement, I hate that there are people out there that are quick to judge others because their color of their skin isn't up to their standards. I've said this b4, not sure how much of a difference it may make now, but people should be judged by the color of their soul, the character of their person, who they are... instead of the color of their skin.

I'm just heavily against some of the violence being used by both sides. People can protest, it's their right, and some are having those rights taken away which is an awful thing. But no one here can deny that there are people out there - again, people on both sides, that are taking advantage of this movement to better their own agenda with violence. Happened in the movie, and it's happening in parts of our society whether we want to accept it or not.

6. TreeKillerMan

TreeKillerMan shamone Donator

Minecraft:
    TreeKillerMan
    87CE7361-2180-4DA0-AB61-DC523C9E16B4.png

dinoceros likes this.