[SB] Supply crate dissapearing in water

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Pugnata, Dec 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pugnata

Pugnata Pug the Pug Donator

Minecraft:
    Pugnata
    Your username: Pugnata

In which minigame/server does the bug occur: Skyblock

Detailed description of bug: The supply crate in the pvp area on skyblock was about to drop (see coords in screenshot), but even though I was there with multiple people, no one got the crate. I asked if someone got it, but there was no announcement. I did see the sea lantern drop, but never the chest. My guess it dissapeared due to the water, but I have no clue.

Attached Files:

2. ItsAvi

ItsAvi Donator

Minecraft:
    ilovecar
    This isn’t a problem on only Skyblock, if you took your time and visited KitPvP or tried to grab a loot drop on factions you’d notice that it’s not common for it to spawn out of the map or on a block that’ll delete it. It’s been suggested in the pass and from what i’ve seen it hasn’t been dealt with, the problem is especially annoying on kitpvp as it regularly spawns out of the map. This is a problem i suggest fixing but it’s up to them if they want to.

Pugnata likes this.
  3. Pugnata

Pugnata Pug the Pug Donator

Minecraft:
    Pugnata
    Just want to bump this: just had a supply crate which would just normally drop on a normal block, but it never appeared. Not even an animation or anything. These supply crates are really bugged.

4. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    fixed

Alperen_, ItsJerry and Pugnata like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.