Reverse Racism

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by GummyBean, Nov 8, 2017.

1. GummyBean

GummyBean Donator

(BEFORE YOU REPLY NO THIS IS NOT A FULL OPEN DISCUSSION I ONLY NEED AND WANT PERSONAL OPINIONS IF YOU SO CHOOSE TO DISCUSS THIS IN PRIVATE WITH THE PERSON OF YOUR CHOOSING FEEL FREE BUT THIS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT NOR OPEN DISCUSSION PLEASE, THANK YOU)

What is your opinion on reverse racism? I am doing an essay about it and I am to present both sides that of people who believe this is not true and those who believe it is, and the in-between.

I am only looking for opinions.
    This is for research purposes and if your opinion stands out I will ask if I can use it in my essay (of course with the correct paraphrasing to not commit plagiarism) privately.

BUT with all that said, I do not judge anyone's opinions as I am a very open book. I would honestly love to here what peoples opinions are on "Reverse Racism"

So write as much as you want, whatever you want and remember I love you no matter what you say
    Thank you!

Edit: DISCUSSION IS ALLOWED BUT PLEASE KEEP IT IN MODERATION AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, IF YOU CHOOSE TO HAVE A PROLONGED DISCUSSION ABOUT IT, MAKE IT PRIVATE WITH THAT PERSON

thank you again love u all

Phoenix, TheMint and PhantomStar like this.
  2. PhantomStar

PhantomStar Zzzzz... Donator

Minecraft:
    StarlightFoxx
    “Reverse racism” IS racism, no if ands or buts. Hate crimes against any race whether white, black, asian or latino are still hate crimes fueled by the hatred of another race, and white people are not the only ones that can be racist.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  3. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    I can understand the argument for it being "retaliation" bc people see other races as minorities and feel it's fair to retaliate with racism, yet claim it's fair and just.

They fail to see the hypocrisy.
    They say the actions of a few do not dictate the stereotypes of a race but yet do that back when some insensitive people insult them.

I am of the opinion that reverse racism is a thing and is just as bad as racism.
    If someone robs a bank that does not make it ok for you to rob a bank.

An important lesson I was taught: in order to win, sometimes you must lose.
    Perhaps it might be good if more people took that in stride.

niaarchangel and vipa like this.
  4. PopeUrbanII

PopeUrbanII deus vult Donator

Minecraft:
    ComradeMessiah
    If you discriminate against anyone BECAUSE of their race, you are racist, no matter the race of the person. If you mark a whole race "evil" you are racist (talking about the anti white rhetoric).

niaarchangel likes this.
  5. noahnoobfax

noahnoobfax Donator

Reverse racism does not exist.

Emma likes this.
  6. Mcc457

Mcc457 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Minecraft:
    PentilexBros
    White people are evil racists and need to be eliminated immediately
    "Reverse racism" does not exist. It's just called racism. The problem, however, lies in the definition of racism, which causes the debates. Is racism a power play between more privileged groups and lesser ones i.e institutional racism? What constitutes racism? Petty insults or disenfranchisement and discrimination in getting jobs, into schools or any other place? Or is it just irrational behavior?
    It's these questions that cause issues because not everyone has the same interpretation of what racism is. Some abide by the dictionary definition while others apply social theories to analyze the term

7. Contemptible

Contemptible | Former Mοd | Donator

Minecraft:
    --
    Discrimination, no matter their ethnicity/race, against another race that isn't their own is racist. There's no justification for being racist against anyone. Not only one race can be racist, and thinking that way makes that person racist themselves.

Sakujo, Phoenix, niaarchangel and 2 others like this.