Poll: SkyBlock reset. Yes or no?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by ItsJerry, Apr 30, 2020.

Tags:
?

Reset SkyBlock?

1. Yes

124 vote(s)
    45.1%
  2. No

121 vote(s)
    44.0%
  3. I don't care

30 vote(s)
    10.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apex_SkyShadow

Apex_SkyShadow My Doggo & Pupper = Best Doggo & Pupper Combo Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    EwwwApex - Apex_SkyShadow - MC_Scoot - DeskSlam
    After putting in probably countless hours of work, they're not just going to scrap all the progress they've made and go back to something that is objectively worse.

2. ExperienceDady

ExperienceDady Ahsoka Donator

Minecraft:
    ExperienceDady
    How do know that its worse ?

3. MrEmreeK

MrEmreeK Stop, what the hell are you talking about? Ha Donator

Minecraft:
    MrEmreeK
    You are right but the money we earn from cactus is not the equivalent we earn from golem , golem now make 3-4 times more money

ExperienceDady likes this.
  4. Yupac

Yupac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    Yupac, 7upac and RIPDMX
    How is it worse when the 56% wants it back LOL

bor4 likes this.
  5. Apex_SkyShadow

Minecraft:
    I get you feel nostalgic about the old stuff, but they're not going to just throw everything new away.
    At best for what you're asking for, they will likely do
    - /Spawner with a blank spawner in the crate (fixes your whining about spawner sparsity and the inability to change them; keep /silk touch to remove thme)
    - Reworked prices in /shop (fixes Iron monopoly, increases the usability of other farms)
    - Upgrades to /kit
    That's about it. The other things you've suggested really just don't work out well with the other things added that really can't be removed at this point.

That says to reset skyblock not revert to the old skyblock.

ItsJerry likes this.
  6. ExperienceDady

Minecraft:
    ExperienceDady
    More than %56 there is idc votes

7. MrEmreeK

Minecraft:
    MrEmreeK
    then you can close the subject

Yupac and ExperienceDady like this.
  8. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    Assuming that everyone who voted Yes wants to have the old SkyBlock back (not true)

9. ExperienceDady

Minecraft:
    ExperienceDady
    N
    No some people want just reset other people want old skyblock

Yupac and MrEmreeK like this.
  10. MrEmreeK

Minecraft:
    MrEmreeK
    Dear harry ; if this is not the case, you should make various arrangements then

ExperienceDady and Yupac like this.
  11. Apex_SkyShadow

Minecraft:
    If the only reason this thread was made was to try and get them to completely revert to the old skyblock then idk what to tell you :p
    An update, patch, fix, whatever you want to call it, won't downgrade from the new. Sure, some things might not be liked by the community all that much, but that's what the suggestions are for. We want to improve Skyblock, bring new ideas and suggestions (sometimes old ones) into the fray. I think it's very possible to add these:
    - /Spawner with a blank spawner in the crate (fixes your whining about spawner sparsity and the inability to change them; keep /silk touch to remove them)
    - Reworked prices in /shop (fixes Iron monopoly, increases the usability of other farms)
    - Upgrades to /kit
    without going back to the old skyblock. Without resetting, at least 2/3 of these could be done with more relative ease than you think.

ZakMuir likes this.
  12. MrEmreeK

Minecraft:
    MrEmreeK
    Of course it can be done instead of resetting, i would like to help with this.

13. Apex_SkyShadow

Minecraft:
    But haven't you been 'arguing' for a reset this entire time?

I think I've explained this now, probably at least 5 times. Please read up into this thread and my post that I recommended you read earlier (its under the suggestions section). It should answer that question. :)

14. MrEmreeK

Minecraft:
    MrEmreeK
    yes, but without resetting, we mean to go back to the old , so it was voted :)

15. Apex_SkyShadow

Minecraft:
    … that really doesn't make sense. For the amount of changes that would need to take place, it would require a full scale reset to go back to the old skyblock. For the time being, it's either J&H does nothing because it's not really that big of a problem, they make the minor changes I listed above, or sometime down the far, far away future, they do a full scale reset that does not revert to old skyblock, but instead brings new features and tweaks a few things.
    And again, as Jerry stated, this thread vote doesn't mean it's going to get a reset. He's likely just doing it because there have been a grand total of ~5 people making more and more threads about wanting skyblock to be reset back to the original and he wants to see what other people think. :P

16. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    we're not going to revert back to "old skyblock". if that's your intention, just vote no.

Apex_SkyShadow likes this.
  17. MrEmreeK

Minecraft:
    MrEmreeK
    No need to reset if the old one won't come back, then corrections must be made

18. Yupac

Yupac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    Yupac, 7upac and RIPDMX
    If there will not be any changes then don't reset it but if there will be changes reset it we just want changes. We are okay with some changes you don't need to exactly bring the old skyblock but if you could get some of the plugins back that would be awesome. Because this skyblock is boring when someone says "skyblock". I think about making systems nowadays people are only building around and making iron golem farm and make keys with alts. So you can maybe make cactus more expensive and increase the /sell price maybe.

bor4, FuegoeZ, Ahmeet and 3 others like this.
  19. Apex_SkyShadow

Minecraft:
    There we go, something I agree with :) - We don't need a reset anytime soon, just a few adjustments to the current system and that's all.

javix091, MrEmreeK and Yupac like this.
  20. MrEmreeK

Minecraft:
    MrEmreeK
    nice, the biggest problem right now is lag GMT +03:00 evening time according to the time zone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.