Plot Merge

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Rob, Apr 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob

Rob Donator

Minecraft:
    unpay
    Your username: unpay

In which minigame/server does the bug occur: Creative

Detailed description of bug: To start off, I had purchased three plot mergers from the store for $3, and received a receipt through my email in regards to that purchase. I decided to delete the two current plots that I had claimed and move to a faraway location in order to get 4 plots right next to each other. I realized now that I might have to purchase another plot merge from the store to complete the 2x2 plot width, but after claiming my 4 new plots after 10 or so minutes after making the purchase, I started getting the message saying that I did not own any adjacent plots in the specified direction or are not allowed to merge to the required size. My initial thought was to relog a few times and try it again. It didn't work. Then tried a different method, by deleting all of the plots and trying to claim them one by one, and merging them again. It didn't work; it still kept sending the same message that I had received before. This might be some sort of bug, or I just haven't waited long enough in order for the purchase to completely come through.

I provided the bug report with screenshots of my plots and messages that I have received.
    The current plot ID's that I have are: 98;17 - 98;16 - 99;16 - 99;17

--- Post merged ---
    Figured it out! It just took a little bit longer for the purchase to come through.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
    retirednow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.