Please make a final thingy

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by CaptainJackValdy, Aug 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainJackValdy

CaptainJackValdy I got a plan to save the server, just have faith

Minecraft:
    CaptainJackValdy
    The server’s YouTube channel has been a clusterfuck full of mediocre Minecraft VS Real Life videos that don’t take any effort or creativity to make. Now I don’t expect that to stop, and frankly, if @ItsJerry and @ItsHarry are tired of making actual content continuously, they probably won’t stop so long as that generates some views.

What I want them to do, at the least, is make a sort of final farewell machinima to the people that still care about this server and what it once was. You don’t have to make it incredible, just have a montage of your previous videos and footage of your server as it grew. Then maybe just have a server event and have a bunch of people online just fucking around in the background.

It will be a good way to provide closure to your channel and the people that were there for so many years.

If you don’t plan on making any more actual content, please consider doing this.

ZakMuir, thesaber903, Joeyy and 4 others like this.
  2. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    jerry and harry die in a suicide bombing after they join terrorist organization PETA and fart-bomb a building

and boats and hoes

momand and CaptainJackValdy like this.
  3. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    nah

Ahmeet, t3mptr3s and Username like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.