Peaceful Survival Player Data

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by ElementalFrost, Jul 8, 2020.

1. ElementalFrost

ElementalFrost

Minecraft:
    ElementalFrost
    Hey everyone. Hope things are well with you all through these times.

Anyway, I have a world download of the new Peaceful Survival world and recently felt an urge to go explore my old faction. Unfortunately, in all those months of playing, it had never occurred to me that I would one day need the coordinates, and thus I never ended up taking them down. In the months leading up to the eventual closure of the Peaceful Survival server, I had largely quit Minecraft for unrelated reasons and never learned of the closure until much, much later, and therefore missed my opportunity to take down the coordinates.

I was wondering if anyone, maybe one of the owners or a senior staff member, still has access to old Survival player data like the locations of our sethomes and could possibly get a hold of my coordinate data for me. My IGN is ElementalFrost.

Additionally, I've heard of certain exploits being used to find coordinates on places like anarchy servers, though I have not even a remote idea how to go about doing this. I have a few old screenshots of the terrain in and around the faction if anyone would be willing to give it a go.

I know it's been quite some time, so I understand if nobody is able to help me with any of this.

Thanks!