☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ 1000!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Audrey_Is_Here, Aug 3, 2014.

1. nivels

nivels Donator

TBH

Reverse TBH: Met you a while back. We had a few laughs. We bonded a little on the DJ server where I played one of your fav songs. Very nice and polite person. Who has the potential to exceed in position as a staff member and person in general! Other then that take care Aussie homie ;)

Audrey_Is_Here likes this.
  2. kris2780

kris2780 Cool Donator

Minecraft:
    88Kris
    Tbh plz Audrey c:

Q: whats your least favorite Anime? c:

3. Link_Is_Awesome

Link_Is_Awesome

What's your favourate minigame on jerry and Harry's ?

4. Audrey_Is_Here

Audrey_Is_Here o7 ❤︎

Minecraft:
    Audrey_Is_Here
    I've actually wanted to be able to talk to you, and get to know you for a while now. I'm pretty sure i've heard you on TS, and you're popping up here and there around the forums too x3 You seem like a funny and kind person c:
    How did I come up with this user? I used to use my friends' account, and I hated the username. When I was allowed to get my own account, after weeks of begging my parents, I was so excited that I didn't even bother to stop to think about the username for a while. As soon as they said yes, I got on, bought an account, and I literally thought of 'Audrey_Is_Here' in a split second or two. Yeah, good job Audz xD

BATMAAAAANNNN
    Why don't I see you on the server ;n; We've had our conversations before, even though we hardly have any, and I've always respected you. Back form when I first met you and all. I feel like I've known you my entire life haha...is that weird? c:

SENPAI NOTICED YOU OKAI?
    yay
    We used to have conversations at spawn, but now the only way I really reach you is over the forums from time to time x3
    I wanna get to know you better, SO TALK TO ME MOAR ON SKYPE DAMNIT <3

Tbhhhhh, Sammmm, You've been a buddy of mine from back in the old Skyblock days x3 Even though we don't talk a lot on a daily basis, we've had our conversations, here and there from time to time, and I'm happy to say that I'm glad I met you c;

I used to be jealous of you x'D Because you were so popular across the forums and all...
    Yeah, I guess we don't really know each other that well, but I'm really looking forward to getting the chance to get to know you better, maybe :)

Thanks! :D
    Tbh...I like your face o3o you know wat that means huehue
    Even though you haven't been well-known in the community for a long time, you've really made a mark here. A lot of people know and respect you now, so I'd like the chance to get to know you more as well :)

Tbh, I'd like the chance to actually talk with you more. I've only recently gotten to interact with you more than I have before, due to faction things. Even so, we don't really know each other that well, so I guess this is a golden opportunity!

I NEVVERRR read your username the right way. Yeah...
    Tbh, I had a nightmare once about your forum pic (Deadmau5 or something) and I was secretly mad at you for a while xD (More like a confession over here). You are a really funny person, so perky too :D

HMMMM...these will be based on skills c:< NOT FRIENDS OKAY?! Even tho some might/are friends ^-^
    1. @BlueJeansToGo because I need some of that ghetto sass when I'm going insane due to being claustrophobic
    2. @DWG715 because I bet you can make a taco out of anything desperate bitch lol I LIKE FOOD OKAY?!
    3. @GretaKittenn because I need someone to fangirl with me. (You know over who gurly, you knowww)
    4. @namename321 because his retarded jokes and all. Wanna die?
    5. @iPr0xyy because we totally need someone to scream anal and hide under the table every 2 minutes :D
    6. @MrDeathWilliam MAAACCCCAAASSSSS
    7. @Magical_Sparklez because Willy's there c: ALSO BC I LUFF YEW
    8. @zander37 because he's a cool kid n all ^3^
    9. @Animoes because I feel like he can break out the room once he's desperate enough o_o
    10. @ProxKipper because bæ
    11. @Beef__Chizzel bc that crappy rap music (imo) and all >:3
    12. @~PandaCaity because she's my wifey ^-^
    13. @dmudstheaddict because we need a cool person up in here B)
    14. @AACM because he's awesomeeee
    15. @Devin610 FINE YOU CAN COME TOO, because you need to help me run this "Enlighten generation" *cough* @BlueJeansToGo
    16. @rockor1757 ^because fisbs
    17. @~Wolf coz we need someone with some actual common sense xD
    18. @Vaicun AOT AOT AOT AOT AOT AOT AOT AOT
    19. - can't think of anything bc my brain hurts
    20. ^

Tbh, We don't know each other well but maybe we can talk more in near future x3 I also haven't exactly seen you around the forums lol

5. Fawn

Fawn as if

Question ~(*-*)~

- WHY IS YOUR SKIN STILL A TRAINEE?! Change it to a Survey Corps member ;u;
    - (If you want me to delete this question later please tell me and I'll do it) if Audrey isn't your real name, then why do you have in it in your IGN? (Gummy told me your real name a while back >.> <.< >.<)

Reverse TBH ~(*-*)~

You're nice, and funny *u* A while back we used to talk a lot, but not anymore, hurrr. I'd love to become good friends with you again ^u^

And TBH please? :3

6. Audrey_Is_Here

Audrey_Is_Here o7 ❤︎

Minecraft:
    Audrey_Is_Here
    Omg yesss, I got to meet you on plug.DJ or something, and I really wanna get to know you better! Same music taste = instant friends ;) Also, thanks for thinking that I have potential c: <3 You're such a nice person, quite funny too ^-^

TBHH, I've known ya for a while now, and we've had our fun conversations and memories. You're so kind and funny, and we are part of the same fandom which makes me love yew moar c:
    Least fav anime...idk ;n; I don't watch a lot

Hmm, It'd definitely be Factions, with MF coming a close second, and OITC/SG at an equal third.
    :)

We'll always be frandz <3 And I'm planning to change my skin soon x3 I've fallen in love with @linapink74 =3 's skins c:
    And, Audrey? Yeah, long story short, my friends and I kinda "swapped names" for a few weeks, and Audrey just stuck xD
    Tbh, you're such a sweeeeet person, even though you can kinda go insane with fandom stuff ;) (don't worry, I feel yew). Also I think you're so gorgeous ;_; I'd love to start talking to ya more again :3
    Note: Idk why it keeps changing it to 2 quotes ._.

HellHour and Fawn like this.
  7. Enderbrine

Enderbrine うちはサスケ

Reverse tbh : *Huff*, Remember our old conversation?
    You were like wanting to get WKM that time but instead you get Helper, Lucky..
    I miss Clemens.. Anyhow, TBH
    You have good judgement on doing your jobs as a staff member, nice, and especially..
    Helpful. Helping anyone in a helping hand.

TBH and Congratulations.

8. Kimme

Kimme

Minecraft:
    kimgle (kimme)
    good job!
    and tbh?

9. Cobra

Cobra ༼ ⊙◞౪◟⊙༽| Retired

Minecraft:
    CobraTheAlmighty
    Congrats on 1k Audrey!

I don't know if you already did a TBH about me, but I would like a TBH still. Also, I will give you a Reverse TBH.

Audrey I remember you were one of my first friends on the server back in the winter. Although you were online at night right before I would go offline, you showed up before I left and I would get a quick hello from you. Right now, we have gotten to know each other a lot in the past few months especially during that swap day, thanks for being my partner in that. You are an awesome person Audrey! You are very helpful to others and truly are a friend to me and others! I'm glad that I am your friend!

10. jerkboy2006

jerkboy2006 Lord of the slimes. c:

wait wait wait
    HOW ABOUT STEAM CONVOS, WITH MY OTHER FAV GIRLS
    @GummyBean and @katlover33
    Cuse my mom banned skype :>
    Just remember...

im only 12 xD

11. cookiefonster

cookiefonster Formerly known as WikiRigbyDude

Minecraft:
    (gave account to little sister)
    You were jealous of me? O_o lel

12. Audrey_Is_Here

Audrey_Is_Here o7 ❤︎

Minecraft:
    Audrey_Is_Here
    Awww x3 I still was happy about WKM haha
    Tbh, even though we don't talk much (we do still talk though) I think you're a really really nice person :3 I enjoy talking to you, and I hope we can talk even more in the future :D

Tbh, I've always wanted to get to know you better since so many of my close friends knew you. You seem like a sweet person c:

Omg, Cobraaaa. So many memories. I also do remember talking to you back in the days when you were Default :) All those times at spawn, with Lila, chatting about the most random/weird/creepy topics xD You've always been a close friend of mine since the start, and I'm positive that it will stay that way for a long time. You were also my buddy in the swap day, and we had the idea of changing skins (Great minds think alike ;)). You're just such a kind, funny, sweet person overall, and I can proudly say you're one of my best friends :)

Kimme, Cobra and Enderbrine like this.
  13. Emeritus_IV

Emeritus_IV b e p i s Donator

Minecraft:
    Emeritus_IV
    FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH YEAAAA

14. jenn

jenn Donator

I just wonder what you think of me ^-^

Soo TBH plz

15. adjustingingredients

adjustingingredients (◐‿◑) Donator

Minecraft:
    cakpoadoadwndwadw
    tbh me
    idk
    meh

16. Wheatley

Wheatley Shrek

17. Andior

Andior

Do u watch Doctor Who?
    No tbh cuz you dont know me at all

18. Jmoz123

Jmoz123

TBH please :)

Q&A: who is your favourite in one direction? :>

Congrats c:

19. Audrey_Is_Here

Audrey_Is_Here o7 ❤︎

Minecraft:
    Audrey_Is_Here
    I've seen your posts around the forums c: Your avatar just rings a bell hehe. We should talk more, since we really don't know eachother too well ;)

TBHHHHH, We've talked a bit, and you're a pretty cool person :3 Add me on skype maybe, if you haven't already, and we can chat more there :D

I only got to know you better once I started hanging around the OITC community, even though we don't really talk. You seem like a really nice person, and a lot of people have told me the same :)

Tbh, I don't know you xD Maybe we might get to know each other in near future. Also..what is the thing in your avatar pic? :P

Nope, I don't watch Doctor Who :3 Planning to though, so don't worry ;D

Tbh, I've talked with you a few times. Not really legit conversations, just some messages here and there. I do, though, see your posts around the forums and you seem like a fun person c:
    Ermmm...I really don't like One Direction and their music x3 But, If I had to pick a fav, it would be Zayn because his hair

YFIOTR and Jmoz123 like this.
  20. nthi

nthi Donator

tbh? c: And congrats on 1000 messages xD