New Story!: War 3.0 (Need Characters)

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by IAMINACTIVEBYE, Aug 17, 2014.

1. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

The next chapter will be final, so I hope your reading this series, because the last chapter is going to be super long.
    Characters:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @MappyTurtle
    @ItsStartheFox
    @Rilakkumaloverr
    @Shadow_Riolu
    @tisha070703
    @ProCraftz
    @hammiestar
    @ItsRiley44
    @Bfrizz
    @Sanadz
    @RocWolfTheHunter
    @TheUndeadBrave
    @Katy9078
    @GummyBean
    @JFMULI
    New and FINAL character :O
    @Slevin
    Enjoy ;)
    Chapter 15 - The Last Moment
    "30 SECONDS!" ProCraft shouted. I was confused. "Riley is about to die... in 25 SECONDS!" ProCraft shouted. "HOLY..." I shouted. I looked up at Katy. "KATY! PLEASE REVIVE OUR FRIEND! HE WILL DIE IN 20 SECONDS!" I shouted. She couldn't hear us. "15 SECONDS" ProCraft said. "Dude, we can count by ourselves." Mappy said. "KATY!!!!" Tisha said in the loudest voice ever. Her calm, gentle voice changed. Katy then looked down, and healed Riley, and he was ALIVE! "Arrgg... HOLY DAMN!" He shouted as he saw the giant people. "Dude, we must stop Gummy before..." Then, a huge solar beam shot Katy, he went down, and... died. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Rilakkum screamed. "LossCity is doomed now!" Star screamed. "Now... time to end this!" Gummy shouted.
    "This couldn't be a dream... LossCity will finally be gone!" Shadow laughed. Gummy charged up a huge orb of fire, getting bigger and bigger each second. "1 minute, and LossCity will be nothing!" Gummy shouted. "HAULT!" A loud voice filled the air. We turned around, a man, was hovering over a grave!
    "NO WAY!" Star shouted. "Who is he?" Mappy asked. "Its... the old king of LOSSCITY!" He shouted. "YOU WHAT?" I screamed. "I'm king Slevin, Owner of LossCity. I only resurrect if LossCity is in danger. I will now realise my power stronger then anything!" He shouted. "Hah, pathetic! My power can destroy everything!" Gummy laughed. Then, Slevin charged a huge orb, that increased almost as big as the moon! "Yours may be bigger, but mine maybe stronger!" Gummy shouted. Then, they threw the orbs at each other. A massive explosion happened. I saw EvilCity wipe out. I cheered, but the explosion wiped out LossCity too. Then, blackness. Was I dead?
    I opened my eyes, with confusion. We seemed to be in a small room. "What... Where are we?" I asked. Then i realised something. EVERYONE was in here. Shadow, hammie, Riley.The people from LossCity and EvilCity are here. "Shadow did you do this?" Tisha asked as soon as she woke up?" "Who are you?" He asked. "Who's Shadow?" He asked again. My mouth was wide up. "Adventurers. Your cities has been wiped because of my power to end this war. I could not let neither side win. So I let all the people in both cities in here. Do not worry, a new city of peace will soon be created. The people of EvilCity memories has been wiped so they can't do harm. But if you do anything to them, your memories will be too." Slevin voice echoed through the room. "Are you Jesus?" Sanad asked. "I'm not sure. But i know i have been chosen to have such great power to protect the world. Also, Katy and Gummy are dead because they were too dangerious." Slevin explained. "So Katy is... dead?" I squawked. "I'm afraid so." Slevin said.
    "Sooo... Whens the city finished?" J F asked. "You must be patient child." Slevin explained.
    We waited for 3 hours, doing nothing. "Is this guy messing with us?" Roc asked. "I seriously don't know." I wondered. "Welcome, to HEAVEN-VILE!" A massive door openned, and we all almost cried. It was the most greatest thing I've ever seen.
    Little huts, animals, pools, everything we needed! "If you need anything, just tell me." Slevin said.
    Days went by, and this was TOTALLY heaven. But then i realised something. If this is heaven, are we dead? I went in the grand hall and saw Slevin, just sitting in his throne. "A problem child?" Slevin asked. "Umm, if this is heaven, does that mean we are dead?" I asked. "Of course not, I just teleported you here hidden IN heaven. You don't have to be dead to be here you know." Slevin explained. Then, a huge rumble occured. I ran outside, and you will not believe it, but Gummy, the giant evil god appeared, ready to fight.
    TO BE CONTINUED!!!
    Wow, this series is seriously long. Right at the beginning when Mappy and I discovered LossCity, when we found Star and Rilakkum, then discovered EvilCity and Tisha and Shadow. Arg, its too long to read the whole thing. But next chapter will be the finale, so get ready.
    Thanks For Reading! :)
    And beware for an epic ending.​

nivels, Katy_, hammiestar and 2 others like this.
  2. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

Wow, I have been sort of keeping loss track of this because for some reason I didn't catch the tags for the earlier ones. Well, it is good as usual, good dialogue, good plot, and good story overall. I will patiently await the next and final chapter.

IAMINACTIVEBYE likes this.
  3. 7eboK

7eboK

4. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Don't worry, you'll be in. ;)

5. TheUndeadBrave

TheUndeadBrave Life's too short, make the most of it!

Minecraft:
    TheUndeadBrave
    Great chapter as usual! Can't wait for the finale. I can't wait to see what happens to me.

6. Emeritus_IV

Emeritus_IV b e p i s Donator

Minecraft:
    Emeritus_IV
    Why wasn't I getting alearts for these?! o.o I was looking around in creations and I saw this, I read the last few chapters.
    but good conclusion to the story, louise.

7. 7eboK

7eboK

<3 k thanks

8. Kobynt

Kobynt KitPvP / Factions, Player. Donator

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    nice story heaps of info took me 10 minuts to read it

9. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Alright, I won't be on until next week, but here's the final chapter Including a new SECRET character, Read to see who's in it ;)
    @LouiseXminerX
    @MappyTurtle
    @ItsStartheFox
    @Rilakkumaloverr
    @tisha070703
    @Shadow_Riolu
    @ProCraftz
    @hammiestar
    @ItsRiley44
    @Bfrizz
    @Sanadz
    @RocWolfTheHunter
    @TheUndeadBrave
    @Katy9078
    @GummyBean
    @JFMULI
    @Slevin
    Now...
    CHAPTER 16 - THE FINALE!
    I kept sweating with fear, Imagining the sweat to be blood, a sign of death approuching. "I thought he was DESTROYED?" Mappy shouted. "It appears she had survived my power... Every quickly hide!" Slevin said. Everyone ran, but I didn't. "Dude, do you want to die or what?" Roc whispered before he ran off with the others. "I don't want to just hide! I need to FIGHT!" I shouted. "But she's too powerful!" Roc shouted. "He he he..." Gummy laughed. Then, she shot lasers from her finger tips at some of the houses. "MY HOUSE!" Shadow whinned. Then, she stole the memories of the people from EvilCity and returned them, and they became evil... again.
    "Look who it is? The pests! Godly Gummy! Destroy them!" Shadow shouted. "My power needs to recharge, but, I'll realise my ulimate power that NO ONE can stop." Gummy howled. She spawned a huge volcano near us. "In 8 hour, This volcano will erupt, and destroy everything around it, wiping this stupid Heaven-Ville. Soon this will be called... HELL-VILLE!" Gummy laughed. "I just want to hug her so much..." Hammie said. "Slevin, you can stop her can't you?" Rilakkum asked. "I... I can't only that move is what I can't defeat, she found me weakness..." Slevin cried. Before I started panicking, I heard a whisper. "Louise..." "What?" I said with confusion. "Quit fooling around and get over here!" Tisha shouted. "You were the chosen one..." A whisper said again. "What chosen one?" I asked. Mappy just face palmed. "Maybe I should slap her again..." Mappy said. Rilakkum stepped away, not wanting to be slapped.
    "Louise... Search for a cage... with a white soul in it..." I heard again. I ran, wondering where a cage could be. I realised Slevin must know where cages are. I went to him. "Uhhh, do you know where you keep cages?" I asked. "Its in my hall downstairs... wait, are you going to realise EBOK?" Slevin shouted. "Uhhh... can she whisper in people's minds?" I asked. "YES! Don't tell me she whispered to you." Slevin shouted. I nodded slightly. "Don't you think about unlocking the cage, she is dangerious, I locked her up because she can destroy the universe! if you unlock her, I'll..." Slevin stopped. I stared at him. "I'll make you freeze forever, making you starve to death, then DIE!" Slevin shouted. "But this could be our chance! She might help us!" I shouted. "No. It's too late. We must leave and leave everything behind." Slevin said. I ran to ProCraft. "Do you still have a missile?" I asked. "I'm sorry... But Slevin destroyed it... Damn that boy." ProCraft mumbled. "Maybe... Slevin is evil." Tisha said. "Ebok is a god, she was suppost to protect the earth. I don't understand why Slevin would lock her up." Tisha said. "He's cursed... He's cursed after he created Heaven-Ville... Unlock me and I'll... return him back to normal..." The whisper said again. "I'm going to unlock Ebok." Before Tisha shouted, I ran straight past Slevin without him noticing, into the dungeon.
    I saw some white flame in a cage, locked up completely. "Touch me..." The whisper said. Before i got closer to touch it, I realised something. "Maybe YOUR evil! Maybe you cursed Tisha to force me to help you! And maybe Slevin is right!" I shouted. Suddenly, I saw a memory in my mind... When Ebok and I... WE'RE BEST FRIENDS!
    But one day, a man captured her and kidnapped her, and no one found her... My mouth was wide open. Before I said or did anything, I went straight to the white flame thing, and touched it. Beams of light filled the room. The cage broke in peaces, and I said a beautiful girl, that looked like her just like in the memory. "Thank you Louise. Now, follow me." She said. We went back, but Slevin looked like he was going to murder me. But Ebok realised the curse of him, making him amazed. "EBOK! YOUR... ALIVE?" Slevin shouted. "Indeed." She said. "Wow you've been in the dungeon for quite a while Louise you know..." Roc said. "You've been in there for 7 and a half hours, and the volcano is about too..." "Now. RELEASE THE VOLCANO!" Gummy shouted. The volcano erupted. Then, Ebok shouted. "WATERY TORNADO!" Ebok said, and a huge tornado filled with water appeared. It wiped out the volcano and lava. "Grrr... your powerful child. " Gummy shouted. Suddenly, the people of LossCity then tide us with a rope, making us not move. "HEY!" I shouted. "Listen child, you eather leave and we'll release Louise and her friends, but if you don't, their gone." Gummy shouted. "Fine..." She said. She disappeared. Then I heard a whisper. "Don't worry Louise, I'm just invisible, I'll take the memories of EvilCity making them free you, then I'll kill Gummy once and for all." Ebok said. I smiled. "Why are you smiling Louise? Gummy tricked us!" Riley shouted. Then, the people of EvilCity released us. "WHAT? YOU FOOLS, YOUR SUPPOST TO KILL THEM!" Gummy shouted. "Who are you?" Sanad asked. "Wait..." Gummy's eyes turned blue, and saw the invisible Ebok. He then shot a laser at her. I screamed. But she just appeared right next to me. "I'm as fast as a bullet train, buddy" She laughed. "Fine, I'll do my ulitmate power." Gummy shouted. She stared at everyone, One by one, they exploded. "NOOO!" I shouted. Mappy was gone. Riley was gone. Even Slevin was gone. Before Ebok was gone, she quickly gave her powers to me, an everyone was dead accept for me and Gummy. "Now time to..." I used the force to grab his mouth. "MUUURRFFF!" She shouted. I swinged my arms up, making spikes go up the floor. Gummy teleported. "Oh, so your a god now... now to END THIS!" I shouted. "Fall." She whispered. I was confused, but then I fell on the ground.
    "I know your strong child... But nothing can stop me. Before she stomped on me, I shot a lightning in her eye, making me wake up. "World... RESTART!" I shouted. Everything disappeared.
    Then, I saw a scene of when the war 3.0 happened. I controlled the King's mind who nearly betrayed LossCity. "I'll be the best king ever alright? I promise you I'll be just like the old king who just died." He said. Everyone cheered. Since i rewrote history, I fast forward the years, back into 2014. I was back in my house, Playing Team Fortress 2 with Mappy, Star and Roc. I heard a whisper in my head. "Louise, I'll always be here and nothing will destroy you. Even though I'm going to be dead, I will always be with you. Farewell, even though your power is gone, your life will be fine." She said. Then the picture of her disappeared from my mind...
    "Thanks Ebok." I said. "Who?" Mappy said in confusion. The one who saved us all... I said.
    The people I met was safe too in their homes, including Rilakkum, Slevin, even the people of EvilCity was good.
    Then I paused my game, and put the book War 3.0 on the shelf.
    THE END!!!
    Thank you all people who was in my story, and everyone who loved my story. I will figure out a new story next week.
    Thank you, for making this story the best one yet.
    From, A Great Author:
    LouiseXminerX

nivels, Katy_, 7eboK and 2 others like this.
  10. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    *claps*
    Beautiful.

11. Emeritus_IV

Emeritus_IV b e p i s Donator

Minecraft:
    Emeritus_IV

12. 7eboK

7eboK

Like a boss..

13. Katy_

Katy_ Donator

Great job as always, Louise!

14. TheUndeadBrave

Minecraft:
    TheUndeadBrave
    Great job, Louise!

15. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

A quick sneak peek on my next story I MIGHT make:

"Map, what's on?" I asked on Steam. "No idea, why is the city frozen accept for the 2 of us?" Mappy said. "Come on, get some gear on, we have got to find out whats going on". I said. We met in the middle of the town. The bird's were frozen, the leaves falling from the tree's stopped, the people who were walking were frozen. I noticed a book on the ground. I picked it up and looked inside the book. "This appears to be our troublemaker." I said as I passed the book to Mappy, and she agreed.​
    Thats just a short paragraph on what I might write, I will add characters in it, the people that will be in it will be:
    @MappyTurtle
    @Katy9078
    And possibly another person from the War 3.0 series.
    Please be patient until I release my new story because school is starting like tomorrow.
    Anyway, Stayed Tuned ;)

Katy_ likes this.
  16. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    Yaaay I'm in this from the start x3
    Cannot wait.
    You should totally add Tewi from Touhou into it ;)

17. Katy_

Katy_ Donator

Sounds awesome!

Ninjaman likes this.
  18. TheUndeadBrave

Minecraft:
    TheUndeadBrave
    This sounds great!

19. PoppyHarrSmyth

PoppyHarrSmyth really sad teen

Minecraft:
    Steamedmeme
    uhuhuhuh So amazing. I love the way you write, Its way better than my way.

So can I maybe be in the next one..? If not it's absolutely fine, I just want to know ;u;

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  20. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Alright, I'll start creating my new story now, and @PoppyHarrSmyth , Possibly, but I might just add you in later like chapter 3 or 4, anyway hope you enjoy the new story ;)