New Story!: War 3.0 (Need Characters)

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by IAMINACTIVEBYE, Aug 17, 2014.

1. hammiestar

hammiestar

Awesome story ♥

2. TheUndeadBrave

TheUndeadBrave Life's too short, make the most of it!

Minecraft:
    TheUndeadBrave
    Just to let you know, when you make the chapter that I'm in you can call me Undead.

3. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

The wait is over! Time for CHAPTER 9!
    Characters:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @MappyTurtle
    @ItsStartheFox
    @Rilakkumaloverr
    @Shadow_Riolu
    @tisha070703
    @ProCraftz
    @hammiestar
    @ItsRiley44
    @Bfrizz
    @Sanadz
    New Characters!:
    @TheUndeadBrave
    @RocWolfTheHunter
    Enjoy ^_^
    Chapter 9 - The Mad Troubleness
    "Just look at him! So small and werid! Can we just put him in our cage?" Shadow shouted. "Shadow. This boy is special. He is a master at hiding and can spy on those pesky kids, and maybe we can even make our missile ready NOW!" Sanad said. Suddenly Shadow's angry and confused face disappeared, and then it became a huge evil smile. "But wheres the other one? You said there were two?" Shadow said in cunfusion. "Uhhh... I have no idea, allwell" Hammie just shrudded. "Alright! Whats your name then?" Shadow asked. "I'm.... I'm... Undead". Undead choked. "Oh don't be ridiculous, tell me your name." Shadow said. "It's Undead" Undead said once again. "TELL ME NO-" "Thats his real name sir." Sanad inturrupted. "Whatever, now undead, How about a test so I know your worthy." Shadow said. Undead just nodded. "You must spy on these kids." Shadow held 2 pictures of me, Mappy, Rilakkum and tisha. Undead nodded, and he zommed out of the lair. Then Shadow smiled once more.
    Meanwhile, We kept walking and I was seriously tired. "Come on Louise, we're almost there." Mappy said. "Arrg, I hope so, these legs are just killing me." I whinned. "Over there." Riley pointed. I saw some werid looking lab, kind of like it was built over 100 years ago.
    Suddenly, Undead hid behind a bush behind us and spied on us. "Guys, I'll stay outside, this lab looks fishy..." Riley said. We didn't really mind so we just went in the lab.
    When we went in, some guy was like shaking as he turned around. Aparntly, Mappy and I seem to have seen that face before. "Uhh... what's your name... sir?" I asked. "Roc... Even though I'm not a roc! HEH HEH, Of boy. The SCIENCE!" Roc said. "ROC?" I shouted. I couldn't believe it. "Roc! You used to be our friend! What happened to you?" I asked. He had a ripped scientist shirt and some werid hat on him. He suddenly went back to normal. "Omg.. MAPPY? LOUISE? I'm so glad to..." Suddenly, a werid machine beside him zapped eletric to the hat, and he went crazy again. "That machine must be controlling him! We must destroy it!" Tisha said. Undead kept hiding behind a machine in the corner, spying on us once more.
    Rilakkum charged at the machine, but before she punched it, Roc went behind her and grabbed her. "ARG! LET GO OFF ME YOU FREAK!" Rilakkum shouted. "Touch it again, and you will be my SLAAAVE!" Roc shouted once more. "We have to stop him, or Rilakkum would be done." Tisha panicked. I looked around, and some pipes were on the ground. I grabbed them and hit Roc's arm, letting Rilakkum be free. But Roc then pushed a button on the machine, and some huge claws grabbed us all. "Pesky little kids! Your going in my jail!" Roc shouted. I kept wiggling, and I almost got out, but Roc saw me and he then quickly got a splash potion and threw it at us, and we were asleep...
    Undead then quickly went out of the lab back to EvilCity. "Sir, they are trying to get a engine to help them finish THEIR missile. But the mad scientist at the lab who has the engine put them to sleep an he said he will put them in his jail, which means they could be done sir." Undead explained. "THIS KID IS LIKE PARADISE! WOOOO" Shadow shouted. "SUCCESS IS OURS!" Sanad cheered.
    To Be Continued...
    Sorry for the wait guys, for now on almost everyday I'll make a new chapter so you won't ever be bored :3
    Thanks For Reading!!! :D​

4. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
  5. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Don't worry, He MIGHT come good after ;)

KokichiOma likes this.
  6. RocWolfe

RocWolfe Roc | A Shot in the Dark Donator

Minecraft:
    PoisonedShadows | LivingOnAPrayer
    Save me pls :c only every once in a couple hours can I actually be normal... for like 1-4 minutes :c

KokichiOma likes this.
  7. Ninjaman

Ninjaman Goodbye letter in info page

Minecraft:
    Ninjaman
    Can I be a ninja? Screw your preset roles

8. TheUndeadBrave

Minecraft:
    TheUndeadBrave
    I'm so sneaky!

9. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Yay, Chapter 10 ^_^ I'm probably going to make each of my chapters a bit more funnier because some of my chapters kind of get borring, so I hope this chapter for a start will give you the giggles ^_^
    Characters:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @MappyTurtle
    @ItsStartheFox
    @Rilakkumaloverr
    @Shadow_Riolu
    @tisha070703
    @ProCraftz
    @hammiestar
    @ItsRiley44
    @Bfrizz
    @Sanadz
    @TheUndeadBrave
    @RocWolfTheHunter
    ENJOY!!!
    Chapter 10 - Horror Science
    "Arrrgg...." I groaned as i openned my eyes. When i saw some poles, I sprung up, and aparntly we seemed to be in some secret jail. I saw Mappy and tisha just wake up, but look's like Rilakkum was doing some deep dreaming. "Bob, i want to be a farmer when i grow up. I want to have... 1 dillion dogs and a new teddy bear called Poop..." Rilakkum sleep talked. I just face palmed. Rilakkum finally woke up. "DAMMIT, it was just a dream. Seriously, i wanted to become a farmer with 17 kittens named billy, bob, mittens, kitty, boogy..." "OKAY! Thats enough of your crazy dreams now, now where are we?" Mappy inturrupted. "Rilakkum was born with a disease that makes her werid and dumb... If you were wondering." Tisha explained. Finally, SOMEONE explained!
    I heard the door open. "OOO, Did you have sweet dreams you pumpkins?" Roc laughed. "Roc, SNAP OUT OF IT! THIS IS NOT YOU!" I shouted. Undead sneaked in and hid and spied on us once more. "Well, time for all of you to meet your death now!" Roc said, and he held some werid helmets that looked JUST like the one he was wearing. "NO! I DON'T WANT TO BE A CRAZY SCIENTIST THAT KIDNAPS KIDS AND... OTHER CRAZY SCIENCE STUFF!" Rilakkum shouted. Suddenly, Roc threw a potion at all of us, and we couldn't move. Roc was about to put the helmet on me, but then someone came out of no where and kicked Roc on the back and threw potions at us that made us be free! At first we didn't know who he was, but then I soon saw that it was RILEY! "Leave this joker to me, destroy the machine NOW!" Riley shouted. We ran out of the room and went in the room with the machine. We tried every weapon in the room but still the machie kept running making Roc crazy.
    "GRR! YOU FANCY JAM PIG!" Roc shouted. He swung his arms like crazy, but Riley was like a ninja avoiding every hit. We kept trying to find stuff to break the machine, but it ws no use. "We'll never save Roc and Riley!" Mappy whinned. "Louise, open that metal box on that ground." Tisha said as she pointed at the metal box behind some poles. "Wow, you sure can see." I joked. I grabed the box and openned it, and a bunch of science weapons were there. "Those weapons are dangerious though. One of them can destroy the machine, while most of them are useless. We must use all the weapons as quickly as possible, or Riley will die." Tisha explained. I grabbed all of the weapons. There were about 15. We all tried them all as fast as we could. "HURRY!" Mappy shouted.
    Roc and Riley kept fighting, but then Roc threw a potion at Riley, and he couldn't move. Roc got out his helmet. "Looks like I WIN!" Roc shouted. "NO... GET THAT HELMET AWAY FROM ME!" Riley shouted. Roc came closer and closer... And we had about 2 weapons left. I tried one, and it didnt work. Rilakkum grabbed the other one and Roc was about to put the helmet on Riley's head, but then Roc dropped the hat on the floor, and snapped out of it which mean't... Rilakkum shot the machine and it made the machine stop!
    "Arrggg... Now where's my damn cat Nibbles?" Roc said. We ran into the room, and Roc was back to normal! "ROC!!!" Mappy and I shouted. "MAP! LOUISE!" Roc shouted back. We hi-fived each other. "What happened... and wheres the damn pizza man that was suppost to arrive 2 hours ago." Roc asked. "You became a mad scientist Roc." Tisha explained. "Who MADE me a damn mad scientist? I'll damn BONK the guy who did it." Roc shouted. We all shrudded. "Oh yeah, follow me." Roc said.
    We went in another secret room, and we saw the engine we were looking for! "Alright, I'll give it to you only if you give me free pizza AND to let me be on your adventure." Roc said. "Fiiine." Rilakkum said. "ONLY if you save pizza for me." Rilakkum said.
    We went back to LossCity, and Star was REALLY happy to see us. "ROCCYYYYY!" Star said. "Ahh, looks like you have found the engine, excellent!" A familar voice was heard. It was ProCraft! We gave the engine to him and started working on the missile.
    Then we all had some pizza. But aparntly though we forgot about Riley... Which means he might starve to death.
    TO BE CONTINUED...
    Hope you enjoyed this extra large chapter!
    Please ignore any spelling marks, I made this when I was on my laptop, and the keyboard on it sucks. :\
    Anyway...
    Thanks For Reading! :D​

RocWolfe, Katy_ and KokichiOma like this.
  10. TheUndeadBrave

Minecraft:
    TheUndeadBrave
    Great stories! Keep it going!

11. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Crap, forgot to do it yesturday and the day before that.... but the wait is over now ;)
    Characters:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @MappyTurtle
    @ItsStartheFox
    @Rilakkumaloverr
    @Shadow_Riolu
    @tisha070703
    @ProCraftz
    @hammiestar
    @ItsRiley44
    @Bfrizz
    @Sanadz
    @RocWolfTheHunter
    @TheUndeadBrave
    Enjoy :3
    Note: A swear is in this, but it is kinda covered though.
    Read at your own risk :o
    Chapter 11 - Dead or Alive?
    Undead leaped out of the lab leaving Riley behind and went start to EvilCity in the lair. "Lord, I've got good news and bad news... well maybe the good news is bad but..." Undead said. "Tell me the bad news." Shadow said. "Bad news is, the kids made the scientist free and got the engine." Undead explained. Shadow almost blowed up. "Sir, but i've got quite good news. Riley is STILL frozen then Roc froze him when he was a scientist, and he has forgotten to unfreeze him, which means Riley might starve to death without his friends knowing." Undead explained, Shadow then finally calmed down. "Sir! This is GREAT news, since he can't help them, they don't know how to get the next item!" Sanad cheered. Shadow jumped up and down with Sanad, wearing party hats and drinking beer at the same time. Undead just stood there with confusion.
    Meanwhile, at LossCity, all of us was drunk since we drank too much milk, and way too much pizza. "Roc, why are you wearing a tutu?" I asked. "Its fabulous, it makes me pretty." Roc said. "HOLY S*** ROC, YOUR LIKE A QUEEN!" Mappy said. Yep, thats how drunk we were.
    I fell down, with exhaustion, and so did everyone else. In the morning, I had a nightmare. Where Riley is dead since he was left behind. "Louise, did you have a nightmare?" Tisha asked. "What? no no. Just..." I couldn't think. "Louise, I know you did. what was the nightmare about?" Tisha asked. "FINE! It was about Riley who was left behind in the lab and is dead. But Riley is here of course, right Riley?" I said, but apparntly, I looked around and no Riley was here. "Roc... Did we forget to unfreeze Riley?" I asked. Roc then woke up. "Riley? Oh no... *yawns* Probably still in the la-" Roc said but then he snapped out of it, realising we didn't unfreeze him andhe could be dead. We changed our clothes as fast as we can, and left, leaving Rilakkum behind.
    As we ran, I realised Roc was wearing something werid. "Roc, why the hell are you wearing a tutu?" I asked. "What tutu?" Roc said with confusion, but when he looked down, he realised he was wearing a tutu. "WHAT? I NEVER REMEMBERED PUTTING THIS ON? MAPPY YOU DANG WIPPIN SCOOT!" Roc shouted. "What? What the hell are you talking about?" Mappy complained. "No use complaining! We're almost there!" Tisha shouted.
    Back at evil city, hammie and Bfrizz were crying, next to a grave with the name "Riley" on it. "OH RILEY! WHYYY" Hammie whinned. "HE WAS SUCH A GOOD FRIEND!" Bfrizz cried. "OH SHUT UP YOU PIGS!" Shadow shouted, but they just cried more, and Shadow face palmed extra hard. "Maybe hes still alive." Undead squaked. Then hammie and Bfrizz stopped crying, and started celebrating. "Maybe we should fire them too." Sanad moaned, and Shadow couldn't agree more.
    Anyway, we got Riley and made it back to LossCity. We gave him to ProCraft, but he was confused. "What? No heart beat but still breatheing? Impossible!" ProCraft said. "Maybe the potion did it." Tisha said. Then procraft realised something. "That potion can kill someone in 3 days. since 1 day has passed, he only has 2 days to live due to the potion."
    TO BE CONTINUED...
    I will need a couple more characters:​
    Evil God: A god that soon protects EvilCity
    Before eather Chapter 12 or 13, i will need someone to be the evil god or I will choose randomly.
    Please ignore any wrong spelling marks!
    Thanks For Reading!!! :D​

12. Emeritus_IV

Emeritus_IV b e p i s Donator

Minecraft:
    Emeritus_IV
    All aboard the hype train for chapter 12 :D

13. hammiestar

hammiestar

Its awesomeeeeee

14. GummyBean

GummyBean Donator

can I be dat evil god doe c: (heuheuheueuehuehuehuehheuehehu)

15. JFMULI

JFMULI Greenest cactus of the world

I still want to be in :( will I?

16. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

@JFMULI , I will add you soon ;) maybe next chapter or the chapter after
    Anyway, sorry that i have been inactive for a bit, I'm addicted to Tomodachi Life and heaps of homework.
    But anyway, Chapter 12! YAY! :)
    Characters:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @MappyTurtle
    @ItsStartheFox
    @Rilakkumaloverr
    @Shadow_Riolu
    @tisha070703
    @ProCraftz
    @hammiestar Cute pic btw :3
    @ItsRiley44
    @Bfrizz
    @Sanadz
    @RocWolfTheHunter
    @TheUndeadBrave
    New Characters!
    @Katy9078 (FINALLY!)
    @GummyBean @JFMULI
    Enjoy! :D
    Chapter 12 - The Awakennings
    I felt my heart beating like mad, like 10 times in a second. "Is there ANY way to save him?" Roc shouted. "Aye... There's only one way, but this is almost impossible." ProCraft explained. "We must wake the god." Procraft said. "Gods? Oh boy, The 8 Gods Of Hell are coming. YAY!" I cheered. "No, there are only 2. One of them used to protect this village a long time ago, but has become asleep forever since the other god put her to sleep forever, but that god must have been asleep too since his powers were even strong enough to effect her." Procraft explained. "So how do we wake em up?" Rilakkum asked. "We must go deep under ground, near the earth's core, and find the temple of light. Then we must touch the sleeping giant god, then it will wake up. But there's a risk. it will wake up the evil god, which might destroy our village and, it will be over 1000 degree's down there too." Procraft explained. "I've got an idea. We will each supply a huge amont of icy, cold water with us and we will all dig under ground. If one of us feels hot, then they splash the ice and water on them. Kind of like the Ice Bucket Challenge." Tisha explained. "I know the nearest lake of nice cool water." Star said. He pointed west, so we headed there carrying huge buckets, almost the size of us while Procraft watched over Riley.
    Meanwhile, back at EvilCity, the missile was ready. "Man Undead, I can just give you a million dollars." Hammie cheered. "It's nothing." Undead smiled as he scratched his head. "IT'S DONE? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Shadow shouted. "Yes sir. I boosted the power too which will make it almost impossible to stop. Should we shoot it now?" Undead asked. "No, we must have a party! Man this dream can't be true!" Shadow cheered. Everyone of the city went in the lair and drank lots of beer and other stuff thats kind of werid. Sanad also snuck a piece of his snot into Shadow drink, and Shadow drank it and swallowed it. "I'LL KILL YOU, YOU LITTLE MICE!" Shadow said as soon as he realised he swallowed Sanad's snot. They chased each other around and around the lair.

As we gathered the water, we went back to LossCity and prepared for the long adventure. "Beware, this will take around 1 day to get near the core since ProCraft has gathered special drills." Star explained. Procraft gave us each a drill. But before we begun, a guy came out of his little hut and raced to us. "I'm J F, and uhh... I just saw EvilCity get ready to launch their missile!" J F shouted. "Oh no... This is bad." Star panicked. "We're counting on you! Now start drilling!" J F shouted. We turned on our drills, and the drills were so awesome! We could go about 5 metres down in 20 seconds!
    After about 23 hours, Tisha fell in a temple, and Rilakkum ran after her. We all landed in a temple, with a huge girl, sleeping. We all yawned with exhaustion. Meanwhile, EvilCity were getting ready on shooting the missile. I ran to the girl and touched her, and her eyes flicked open.
    "HOW DARE YOU AWAKEN ME!" The huge girl said. She got ready to launch to the earth's crust. "GUYS! GRAB HER! SHE MIGHT DESTROY LOSSCITY!" Roc shouted. Before she took off, we grabbed her shirt and we zoomed up, next to LossCity. "GRRR! IS THIS WHERE YOU CAME FROM?" She shouted. Aparntly, the shouting made the other god wake up, and he came up from HIS temple too! "My little sister... OOOO." The god said. Before Katy got ready to destroy LossCity, she saw the god. "GummyBean..." She said angrily. "Katy..." GummyBean roared.
    TO BE CONTINUED!
    Your probably thinking after this chapter is going to be the last, but I've got WAY more plans on my next chapters. This might have about 30 chapters or something, so don't worry if your thinking this series will end soon.
    And a huge thanks to @GummyBean for suggesting to be the evil god or this chapter would have actually never been created or as awesome as this.
    And PLEASE ignore any wrong spellings mark >.<
    Anyway...
    Thanks for Reading!!! :D​

17. hammiestar

hammiestar

Thank chu ^-^

18. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Why no more likes? ;-;
    Characters:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @MappyTurtle
    @ItsStartheFox
    @Rilakkumaloverr
    @Shadow_Riolu
    @tisha070703
    @ProCraftz
    @hammiestar
    @ItsRiley44
    @Bfrizz
    @Sanadz
    @RocWolfTheHunter
    @TheUndeadBrave
    @Katy9078
    @GummyBean
    @JFMULI
    Is this chapter gonna have no likes too? :(
    But anyway, hope you enjoy!

Chapter 13 - The Final Hours
    We climbed back down to the ground without Katy noticing. We hurried to Riley and ProCraft. "5 more hours before he's done. You better calm Katy down to help Riley and to not destroy our village. QUICK" ProCraft shouted. I wondered how I defeated The 8 Gods. Then I remembered, We needed some sort of power. But there isn't anything we can use right now.
    Meanwhile, back at EvilCity, they got ready to fire the missile. "This dream can't be true! Now that pesky village will be destroyed!" Shadow laughed. "Isn't it like a dream come true boss?" Hammie asked. Shadow nodded. But before they could activate the missile, Undead came rushing in, stopping them. "UNDEAD, WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS?" Sanad shouted. "It's not ready. It looks like a fifth of the fuel has leaked out. We need atleast 1 more hour before the missile can be 100% ready." Undead explained. "Oh come on!" Bfrizz whinned "SIR LOOK!" Hammie shouted. They looked and saw the 2 gods. "HOLY S*** BOSS!" Sanad screamed. "Lord Shadow, I have researched about these gods. I thought they were not real, but it turns out they were. But someone woke them up before. It could have been..." Undead stopped. "Those pesky little KIDS!" Shadow shouted. "But maybe that god near us the on our side!" Hammie realised. "I heard that one of the god's said it will destroy LossCity." Bfrizz said. "Anyway, I'll refuel the..." "WAIT!" Shadow inturupted. "No need! That god will destroy it anyway! We should keep the missile for later... maybe next year!" Shadow said. "BUT SIR!" Undead shouted. "Say no more! Go and get ready for the party we will have after that god destroys LossCity!" Shadow said. Undead facepalmed. He moaned and went in the lair, setting up the balloons and beer and stuff...
    I watched in horror. Could this be the end? I didn't no what to do. "Star. What would you do to help someone that is angry?" Tisha asked. "Oh uhh... I asked them if they want to play Team Fortress 2 or... Maybe give them a present or... Is this a pop quiz?" Star asked. "Thats it. ProCraft, do you know what those god's like?" Tisha asked. "Hmmm... I remember they liked diamonds. lots and lots of diamonds." ProCraft explained. "THATS IT! TISHY, THATS IT!" Rilakkum asked. "We must find about 100 diamonds and give it to them!" Rilakkum shouted. "Remarkable idea! But..." ProCraft said. "It might take a full day to do that. And Riley would die by then. And EvilCity will launch their missile and Katy, the god will destroy our village!" Roc panicked. "Arrrggg...." I groaned.
    "Umm guys... I know." J F said. "There's some small music box... in the temple you woke Katy up. It always calms her down you know." "Also, you do realise she is actually on our side? But Gummy has cursed her making her evil." J F explained more. "Maybe you even wiser then me..." ProCraft said. J F also gave us some werid boots. "They are suppost to make you not get hurt if you fall in a very, very long distance. Like the boots in Portal." J F finally said. "WOW..." I said. We quickly put them on. "Now GO GET THE MUSIC BOX BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!" Star said. We nodded and hopped into the hole.
    TO BE CONTINUED!
    Maybe just one like on this? ;-; I mean like, I did use a awful lot of time making these chapters for YOU guys.
    Please ignore any wrong spelling marks.
    Thanks For Reading!!! :D

KokichiOma and hammiestar like this.
  19. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

I feel like these are wasting my time. This chapter better be worth my time or i'm stopping because I'm getting worried that these are getting boring and bad.
    Characters:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @MappyTurtle
    @ItsStartheFox
    @Rilakkumaloverr
    @Shadow_Riolu
    @tisha070703
    @ProCraftz
    @hammiestar
    @ItsRiley44
    @Bfrizz
    @Sanadz
    @RocWolfTheHunter
    @TheUndeadBrave
    @Katy9078
    @GummyBean
    @JFMULI
    Enjoy... i guess
    Chapter 14 - Now Or Never
    We landed. I looked around. I couldn't see any music box anyway. "It must be hidden so no one can touch it. In 2 hours LossCity will be gone. We better find it." Tisha explained as she landed behind me. "Hmmm... that crack looks suspicious." Mappy said as she pointed at a crack on the wall. It looked werid. I looked closer and i noticed a cute, small music box in there. "Good thinking Map. It's in here." I said. "But it's too small for my arm to get in. Only my finger can." I said. Rilakkum picked up a stick. "Hmmmm... Maybe this can get it." She said. It was thin enough to get through and had a claw like branch that can grab the music box. Roc snatched the stick and jabbed the stick through the crack. It gripped the music box and tried to pull. but the music box was way too big to fit through the crack. "A little HELP?" He shouted We grabbed the stick, and pulled, but the stick then broke in half. "Crap..." I sighed. "Gee... i haven't eaten in days, my arm is getting skinny." Rilakkum said as she held her arm. We all looked at her. "What?" She said. Then she had a smile on her face. She squeezed her arm through the crack and grabbed the music box. We held her arm and pulled. "NOT TOO HARD OTHERWISE MY ARM WILL BREAK OFF!" She shouted. Then before we ran out of energy, the music box came flying out, right into my hands. "YES!" I cheered. "Now Losscity will be saved!" Mappy cheered. "One question. How do we get back up?" Tisha asked.
    Back at LossCity, Katy and Gummy were fighting. They almost stepped on Losscity and EvilCity. "HEY! WATCH WHERE THE FIGHT!" Sanad shouted as Gummy almost stepped on the lair. "Sir, we better get that missile ready." Hammie said. "Its... almost... done..." Undead struggled. "I just need to fix this crack on the missile then its ready!" Undead shouted. "YOU BETTER HURRY KID!" Bfrizz said.
    I looked around. Gunpowder and gravel and iron were all around the walls. "I GOT IT!" I shouted. Everyone looked at me. "We can make a jetpack out of the iron with gunpowder on the back, and make flint and steal and then the gunpowder will shoot us up to the crust and save LossCity!" I cheered. "Well... Let's get mining!" Roc said. We got pickaxe's and got as many iron and gunpowder as we could. I could gravel and destroyed it over and over again, but no flint. "Let me try!" Rilakkum pushed me out of the way. And when she destroyed a gravel with her fists, a flint popped out. I was amazed.
    "98... 99... 100!" Roc shouted as she collected the last iron. "Who knows how to make a jetpack with iron?" I asked. Roc held his hand up. "I think so..." He said. He got crafting, and 5 jetpacks were made. "All set. LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!" Roc said. The walls and ceiling is about to fall apart since the iron and gravel held it up. We all got out flint and steel ready. Then we set fire on the gunpowder, and we blasted to the LossCity.
    We got there just in time. But Katy looked like she was about to destroy LossCity. "GOODBYE STUPID TOWN!" She shouted. "WAIT!" I shouted as I played the music box. The music was so beautiful that it made us cry. Katy's eyes turned normal, her temper lowered down. She was normal and calm. "THE MISSILE IS READY SIR!" Undead cheered. "ALRIGHT! FIRE!" Shadow shouted. It took off, straight at LossCity. "NOOO!" I shouted. But Katy created a sheild around the town, and the missile tried to break the shield. "GRRR...." Katy shouted. Then, the missile exploded. After 2 minutes, the smoke cleared. Not one bit of LossCity was harmed. We were saved! "He he he..." Gummy laughed. "Time to release my ultimate power!" He shouted.
    To Be Continued...
    This better be worth it. If no one is going to bother to read this then I'm locking this thread. I spent so much time making these, so you better appreciate it.
    I'm sorry if i'm being rough, but I'm getting worried and a bit annoyed.
    Ignore any wrong spelling marks please.
    Thanks. :\
    Edit: Perhaps a reply so I don't triple post? :3​

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
    Katy_, hammiestar and KokichiOma like this.
  20. 7eboK

7eboK

nice story, person.