[New] 6th Story: The Return Of Memories

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by IAMINACTIVEBYE, Mar 2, 2015.

1. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Oke. Welcome to my story @OdiFTW ! If you don't want to be in the story anyway, just tell me and I'll edit your role to someone elses (Not sure who next though...)
    @LouiseXminerX
    @xX0Sven0Xx
    @Ninjaman
    @Konohito
    @Ninjafoya
    @TwageTomato
    @TheUndeadBrave
    @CaptainJackValdy
    New Character (Unless Changed):
    @OdiFTW
    Enjoy! ^-^
    Chapter 57 - Strange Greetings
    The figure in the distance kept looking at us, the moved forward.
    "I'm scared..." Ninjafoya cried, hugging Ninjaman as he groaned.
    "We should run... I'll teleport us somewhere." Twage suggested.
    "But what if this figure is good! Come on!" Kono shouted.
    As we complained and shouted, I turned around, and saw the figure right in front of me.
    I gasped and bumped into Undead, making him turn around, and so did the rest of us.
    "What a ugly human..." Sven whispered.
    The arm of the figure wiped its face, and we saw it nice and clear.
    It turns out it was someone in a astronaut suit, and it wiped the dust and bugs off the helmet.
    "Finally... after years... wait... WHAT YEARS IS IT?" The human shouted.
    "2015. Who are you though?" I questioned.
    "I have been forced to live here for maybe decades, trying to survive the ruins of this planet, feeding on mutant creatures around this place, and trust me, feeding on these don't taste good at all. If only if I could eat... earth food." The human dreamed about.
    Ninjafoya had a spare jellybean on her pocket, about to fall out, and the human spotted it as well.
    "GIMMIE!!!" It shouted, grabbing the jellybean.
    "Hmm... hey, you look special. You know a way to help my breathe?" It pointed at Twage.
    "Yeah I do know a spell, hold on..." Twage said.
    He moved his arms around a bit, then some wind went in the human's mouth.
    It took its helmet off, and yes it was a human.
    "The name's Odi. The alien hunter. Let me show you around." Odi said.

As we followed Odi into a forest, and saw many strange animals, including some strange looking monkeys swinging by in the trees.
    [​IMG]
    "I like to call those little guys in those trees Monifoes, since sometimes they don't like their foes and sorta look like monkeys." Odi said.
    "Exactly how long have you been here anyway?" I questioned.
    "Hmm... I'm not sure. When I was a kid I was forced to go here by someone, living here for... hmm.... 30 years." Odi explained.
    "30 years of living in an planet with soulless creatures and wicked, twisted plants around you?" Ninjaman questioned.
    Odi nodded as it pushed a leaf out of the way.

Odi then stopped, so we did as well.
    It made some hand signals, one of them showing us to freeze.
    Odi moved forward slowly, and what I could see above its shoulder, I saw a wild beast in front of Odi.
    Odi got a spear around, ready to strike, until someone threw something at it, making it turn to us.
    Odi looked at us too, and I turned to Sven, and so did everyone.
    "What? It looked ugly!" Sven shouted.
    The creature then stared at us with its huge eyes, and when Odi moved to the side a bit, the creature was quite ugly.
    [​IMG]
    We froze, not moving some muscle, not even breathing.
    I was seriously having trouble keeping my breath, and I was about to burst.
    Then Ninjafoya sneezed, making the creature charge right at me.
    Everyone moved out of the way, but I was still trying to catch my breath, and the creature pushed me right into the tree, making my back have rapid pain.
    Then, I was growing strangely.
    I was starting to get scales on my body, grow strong teeth with huge claws.
    I didn't know what was happening, until Kono shouted out "She's a T Rex again!"
    I looked at my arms, and they did look like T Rex arms. I was a T Rex again.
    The creature below me looked at me, turning its head side to side, then bit my leg.
    It didn't hurt much, but it was annoying.
    I tried to control my anger, not to harm the creature, but then I accidently stomped on it, making it fall to the ground, not breathing.
    I then was shrinking, turning my teeth and claws to normal.
    I looked at my friends, and they all stared at me.

Then Odi out of no where got it's spear out, pointing it at me.
    "Who are you... What ARE you?" Odi shouted.
    To Be Continued...
    Got the pictures from the internet if your wondering.
    Anyway leave your comments, likes, suggestions and whatever you like down below ^-^
    Thanks For Reading!!! :D

2. Odi

Odi

Minecraft:
    //odipossible \\
    I love it. Thanks for letting me be in it c:

3. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Waddup. Lets get into the story already.
    Starring:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @xX0Sven0Xx
    @Ninjaman
    @Konohito
    @Ninjafoya
    @TwageTomato
    @TheUndeadBrave
    @CaptainJackValdy
    @OdiFTW
    Enjoy ^-^
    Chapter 58 - The Alien Of The Universe
    I froze completely, not breathing or moving a muscle as the spear was a millimetre away from my neck.
    "If you damn kill her the world would then end due to Captain Jack!" Kono shouted.
    "Lies. The world isn't ending or anything!" Odi shouted.
    "Do you even know why we're here?" Ninjaman sighed.
    "Tell me all the lies you want! I don't want dinosaurs or crazy people on this planet!" Odi screamed.
    "We're finding a great alien to help us defeat Captain Jack who is going to destroy the universe for reasons." Undead explained.
    He then dropped his spear, making me breathe heavily as sweat drained down my face.
    "The... great alien?" Odi gasped.
    "Yeah... do you know where it is?" Twage questioned.
    "In the toilet of course!" Sven joked.
    Odi grabbed his spear again and pointed it at spear.
    "If the alien heard you, he could've destroyed this planet. None dares to insult the alien who created the universe..." Odi whispered.
    Odi put his spear down, as Sven looked disgusted.
    I heard someone's stomach grumble, and I turned around to Ninjafoya.
    "I can't stand eating boogers anymore... can we eat something nice and tasty please?" Ninjafoya sighed.
    "It's getting dark anyway. Perhaps we can feed on the creature tonight and camp, and I'll explain to you what's happening on this planet right now... and about the great alien warrior." Odi smiled.

As the sun fell, I turned into a wolf, which made Odi confused.
    "Listen, she's got powers. Turning into many things in different situations. Just chill for once, okay?" Twage said.
    "Why I see..." Odi said.
    We nibbled on the creature's meat, which had a mysterious flavour to it, nothing I tasted was similar to this.
    "Now then... let me tell you about the great alien warrior." Odi said as he threw some coal at the fire, making it burst.
    "Millions of years ago, in the silence in space was nothing. But a gift was born. No one knows where it came from, but the great Alien Warrior ruled the universe, creating earth, this planet and the entire milky way. The alien created many other alien gods like the Dragon Of Time, ruler of time and many other gods that had their own role to keep it's universe alive. However, some humans treated the Alien badly, almost kidnapping it and draining the powers out of it. But the Alien Warrior escaped and lived on this planet for years, and whoever now then disturbs will die. The Alien Warrior is still in anger, creating any sorts of disasters on earth, like earth quakes, tornado's and anything. If the Alien Warrior doesn't calm down soon... it may destroy the whole universe, including itself." Odi sighed.
    He then turned around and pointed at a cave with paintings on it.
    "This is a painting of the great Alien Warrior when it helped humans and other species. The strange looking people around it are known for the ones who were chosen to help the Alien Warrior, and if we find them today, they might calm the Alien Warrior today." Odi explained.
    [​IMG]
    "I have a feeling Captain Jack is the one trying to capture this warrior to destroy the world..." Undead sighed.
    "Do you know who these people are that can help the Warrior?" I questioned.
    "People say they are dead due to the evilness of some humans, but maybe... just maybe their still alive." Odi said.
    We then heard a loud sound, shaking some tree's and making the flying creatures around us fly away.
    "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOORRR MOOOOOOOR!!!" The sound screamed.
    "The Alien Warrior... that sound... THATS THE SOUND OF IT ABOUT TO DESTROY THE UNIVERSE!" Odi screamed.
    He stood up and ran past the tree's and bushes, and we followed him.
    Since Ninjafoya was not so fast, she sat on me.
    When Odi finally stopped, we came by some pillars, with something in middle of all the pillars surrounding something, like the Stone Henge.
    A great light was in the middle of all the pillars.
    We stood there and stared at the light, but Odi charged right at it.
    "ODI STOP! YOU SAID NO ONE CAN DISTURB-" "SHUT UP! ITS MY DUTY TO SAVE THE UNIVERSE!!!" Odi screamed, interrupting what Twage was about to say.
    Odi entered the great light, but was then flung right back at us, landing on top of me with such great force.
    "Odi's unconsious... what are we going to do?" Ninjafoya gasped.
    Then I started to grow large again.
    As my scales grew back, giant claws and sharp teeth, I charged into the great light.
    I was on the light, while nothing was harming me, and a huge black figure was in the middle of it, waving its hands.
    I didn't know what to do, but for myself, my friends, earth and the universe, I grabbed the figure, pushing it to the ground.
    The light then disappeared, the land stopped shaking, and the figure was on the ground, staring at me.

"Haaa moo la tee..." It said.
    Then, time was starting to lag.
    The Alien Warrior looked up and noticed the bright light in the sky.
    It then disappeared, and we were getting teleported to somewhere.
    We were then on another planet, and saw the Dragon Of Time, raging and destroying time.
    Then we saw Captain Jack next to it, fiddling with his controls demanding what the Dragon will do.
    The Warrior Alien roared and tried to grab Captain Jack, but Captain Jack then shot some lightning bolts at me with a gun, making me return to normal size as I shook and shivered.
    The Warrior Alien looked at me.
    It knew the Dragon and Captain Jack is too dangerious, so it teleported us back to it's planet.
    Odi was then conscious again.
    "What happened... wait... The Great Alien Warrior?" Odi wondered.
    Then my pocket started to make noises and shake.
    I grabbed my pocket and realised a phone was in there.
    I answered it, and someone was screaming.
    "LOUISE! IT'S CONNOR! CAPTAIN JACK IS TRANSFORMING US INTO... ARRRG!" I could hear the eletricity and screaming in the background.
    "Wait Connor? Where are you? Hello?" The phone then stopped.
    "What is happening..." Ninjaman gasped.
    To Be Continued...
    Yes, in a couple of days, there will be a last chapter before the 2 part last chapters. The 2 last chapters will be split into two parts, to make a awesomer and longer ending, and since I might not be able to fit in 10000 words in one comment, so yeah. In about 2 days a new chapter will come, then after that IT WILL BE MEH BIRTHDAY!!! XD Anyway I'm pretty sure after my birthday (After the 3rd of July) I'll make a new chapter, which will be Part 1 of the final chapter, then a couple days after that, the final part and final chapter will begin. When the story ends, after a couple of days I'm going to create a new story.
    So I just told you what will happen near the end of the story. So get ready for the Final Chapters.
    Leave your comments, likes, feelings, suggestions and anything related below.
    Thanks For Reading!!! :D

Kono, Sakujo, Odi and 1 other person like this.
  4. LadyGaga

LadyGaga The cake isn't a lie Donator

Minecraft:
    Svexellent
    Awesome chapter as again Louise!

IAMINACTIVEBYE likes this.
  5. Kono

Kono Former Staff Donator

I swear, the Alien Warrior is Palkia and the Dragon of Time is Dialga 0.0

6. Odi

Odi

Minecraft:
    //odipossible \\
    As always, flawless. Keep this up.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  7. TwageTomato

TwageTomato Former Mod Donator

Minecraft:
    Twage
    Where is Giratina?

8. Kono

Shh no one knows about him yet. This is Diamond and Pearl remember?

9. TwageTomato

Minecraft:
    Twage
    But what about Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf? And how about the all-powerful Arceu- you know what, nevermind. Let's not dig that far into the possible plot background :3

10. LadyGaga

Minecraft:
    Svexellent
    Giratina is available in Diamond and Pearl in Turnback cave or something.

11. Kono

oh i meant to say no one cared about him
    haha maybe if she said something about these other gods then more roles can be found

12. LadyGaga

Minecraft:
    Svexellent
    OMG, HIDE, HOLY ARCEUS IS COMING, GRAB THE HELIX FOSSIL!

13. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Lol this conversation is like weird but I like it
    It's probably like this:

Dragon Of Time - Dialga
    The Great Alien Warrior: Arceus (Come on, the Great Alien Warrior made EVERYTHING)

idk who Palkia could be. Hmm... maybe I'll add this thing in the story. Maybe? idk.
    [​IMG]
    Looks cool. Looks fine, good for space I guess.

I'm not so I'm DEFINITELY sure I'm gonna add Spiritia as another God, thinking about it... idk.
    Anyway CONTINUE your conversation about pokemon xD

14. LadyGaga

Minecraft:
    Svexellent
    Louise, in the pokemon world you'll be a Smeargle, cuz... OH WAIT! You're a magikarp! A magikarp at Level 100 so you can't evolve and only know splash... MWUHAHAHHAHAHAIPAVISDVHI PQWVPQURVPUQF

15. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Nup I'm a mew. Very strong and hard to capture and kill.
    Also have many awesome powers. I mean seriously, this is me:
    Me As Mew!.png
    ^-^

TwageTomato and LadyGaga like this.
  16. TwageTomato

Minecraft:
    Twage
    Mew is love. Mew is life.

17. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

I'm very terribly sorry to everyone who has been waiting for so long for a new chapter. I've been extremely busy cause of my birthday, shopping, etc. I promise I will start typing chapters more earlier. But anyway, lets hurry up and get a new chapter in!
    Staring:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @xX0Sven0Xx
    @Ninjaman
    @Konohito
    @Ninjafoya
    @TwageTomato
    @TheUndeadBrave
    @CaptainJackValdy
    @OdiFTW
    @nala
    Enjoy! ^-^
    Chapter 59 - The Universe's End
    "I know what he's planning. He's trying to kidnap every strong thing in the entire universe, including the Gods, the Dragon and maybe seen kidnap the great alien warrior... We need to train before the great battle begins." Odi explains.
    "What about Nala? She's in damn danger! Forget about this stupid battle, we need to save her!" Sven shouted.
    "It's too dangerous to save her, we need to fight before we could rescue her!" Ninjaman explained.
    "There's not enough time! Twage, teleport me to her!" Sven grabbed Twage by the neck.
    Kono punched him, making both Twage and Sven fall to the ground.
    "For goodness sake, we can't save her now. Now shut your mouth before I slice it off." Kono screamed.
    Sven then grabbed her, and Ninjaman punched Sven, and it was chaos as everyone else was fighting, except for Undead, who stared at the crowd with me.
    "Louise, I heard before Xenoh died that he had one more power hidden in you, but I'm not sure how you could activate it..." Undead explained.
    "The power must be special if difficult to activate." I said.
    "Its possible that you can only activate the power once strong enough. We could train today then finally end this war tomorrow." Undead said.
    "Sounds like a plan." I nodded.
    Odi somehow heard what we were talking about, and pointed his spear at Sven, then everyone to stop them fighting.
    "We need to train, but damaging each other to death won't help." Odi said.
    Odi then looked at the Alien Warrior, still standing there behind us.
    "Great Alien Warrior, you must prepare yourself for Captain Jack if he tries to kidnap you. Rest or train, its your choice." Odi commanded.
    It nodded then stomped away in the distance.
    "Where is it going?" Kono questioned.
    "It knows what its doing. Now we must train till sunset. Its morning right now, perfect to prepare." Odi explained.

As we were getting ready, Sven punched me in the face due to Ninjafoya telling him I stole his cookie, even though I didn't. It was apart of the plan though as I turned into a T Rex.
    "Louise, dodge all the magic fire balls. Go!" Ninjaman shouted.
    Twage then spawned many flaming balls of magic, and threw them at me.
    They were so small, almost impossible to see.
    I was too big, too large to be dodged, an impossible target to be missed.
    I was getting shot as I was getting burned and damaged.
    I was returning to normal size, and large flames of fire was still on me.
    Twage sprayed icey water at me, destroying the fire on me.
    "It will be impossible to win if your going to be an easy target." Ninjaman sighed.
    "Then how can I be a target that's impossible to hit?" I questioned.
    "Use your brain Louise. Its there to help you." Kono said.
    As Sven punched me again, I was a T Rex again.
    Twage threw more fireballs at me, but I still didn't know what to do, and I was burning again, returning to normal size as Twage sprayed water at me again.
    "Louise, you need to focus. AGAIN!" Undead shouted.
    I kept getting burned as pain kept hitting me. If I can't even dodge some fire balls, then the universe would be destroyed.
    When I was getting sprayed with water for the 10th time, everyone just sighed.
    "Louise, you need to damn focus!" Sven punched me again.
    "Your going to make us loose to some fricken pirate!" He kicked me.
    My friends tried to grab Sven away from me, but he pushed them away, still hurting me.
    "SEE things from another angle!" Sven shouted.
    Thats when I realised it... an angle.
    "I'm... I'm ready. Again!" I shouted.
    Twage sighed, knowing this won't work.
    As he threw the fireballs at me, I noticed a large tree next to me.
    I grabbed it, pulling it with all my might, and as its roots were broken, I held it in front of me.
    The fire spread on the wood and leaves, but not damaging me this time.
    "Yes Louise! That's how!" Ninjaman cheered.

I knew the secret: Looking at things from another angle, seeing a problem but looking at it differently. I knew Captain Jack's weakness.
    We kept training, making me not get hurt at all for the rest of the day.
    As I returned to normal size, I was exhausted.
    "Louise, you did it. I think we're ready." Ninjaman smiled.
    However, we heard a loud roar in the distance, making flying creatures fly away, including the leaves of trees shake.
    Odi ran in front of us, staring into the distance.
    "The Great Alien Warrior... It's getting killed! We have to get there as soon as possible!" Odi screamed.
    "But how? We don't know exactly where it is!" Kono screamed.
    Then the planet was shaking, and I noticed in the sky the sun was bursting, and it broke in two.
    The planet was in complete darkness and plants were dying.
    "The... the sun..." Odi gasped.
    "It's too late Louise. I got the creature who created everything. I will make it destroy everything, and make you die with it." The planet shook as a great voice was heard by many.
    "Captain Jack... how could he talk so loud?" Ninjafoya wondered.
    We were all then getting cold, shivering as cold wings went past us.
    "No sun means no warmth. We must get as much warmth as possible..." Odi coughed.
    Twage tried to spawn a fire in front of us, but it was so cold, it went out in less then a second.
    I also noticed the creatures around us, so cold they all froze to death and plants were also wilting.
    "It's impossible to find warmth..." Ninjaman sighed.
    Then in the distance, I saw earth, exploding.
    "NOO!" I cried.
    Then the planet was shaking as huge cracks were entering the planet.
    "Twage, teleport us somewhere safe NOW!" Kono screamed.
    "There's only one place in the whole milky way not exploding. I can sense it... okay, TELEPORT!" Twage screamed.
    We were then getting teleported, and then we landed on a silent planet, with just grey sound under our feet.
    Then in the distance, I heard large stomps.

"It's too late..."
    "The universe...'
    "It's broken..."

I heard someone say in the distance...
    To Be Continued...
    The final chapter is coming everyone...
    Leave your likes, comments or suggestions belong. Character requests are closed due to the story SO close to an end.
    And I hope heaps of people will read the last chapter to be the biggest story I've written yet.
    Thanks For Reading and be prepared... the end is near. :eek:

18. Ninjafoya

Ninjafoya

I've been waiting for thisss :P

19. TwageTomato

Minecraft:
    Twage
    Yay I love large scale destruction! Go universe go! *one of those people who wants to see the world burn*

(jk lol)

20. LadyGaga

Minecraft:
    Svexellent
    Excited! But I forgot if I already asked, but can I be in your next story?

(And just some inspiration: Make it that you get involved in the wrong illegal things that gets you involved with the British Secret Agency... And you meet me, Agent S007...)