[New] 6th Story: The Return Of Memories

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by IAMINACTIVEBYE, Mar 2, 2015.

1. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

It's been 7 months since my first story came out, and I may have told you before, but this story is going to be ALL my stories in one, so the 8 Gods Of Hell, the War, The Dragon Of Hell, My powers and of course the planets, are coming BACK!
    So here it is! My 6th story, hopefully is going to be the best
    I hope enjoy :D
    Characters:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @xX0Sven0Xx
    Enjooooy ^-^
    Chapter 1 - The Lab Of Past
    It was just the same day like the others: just sleep and eat, nothing else. It was nothing like the past. I wish it was though. The past was just more like... life. Seeing a Dragon that controls time, having powers, going to planets, seeing a Lost Town and fighting gods. I just wish another adventure would come, but I guess there over now, just me and the boring life... "Louise! Pancakes!" Oh yeah, and Sven.
    As I marched down the stares with a down look on me, I just sat down and gobbled the pancakes, then went straight back to my room. Yep, that's my life. "Hey Louise, I've got a surprise for you!!!" Sven shouted down the stairs. Oh boy, probably more pancakes. Yipee... Umm... not so exciting.
    I marched down the stairs again, but to my surprise no pancakes on the table. What is Sven hiding? "Guess what? We're going to the CITY!" He cried. That's when the boring look on my face sprung up. "FINALLY!" I screamed. Oh, my life is finally going to do something rather then eating pancakes and sleeping!
    I hopped in the car and Sven also hopped in.
    As we drove to the city, we parked the car, and I just didn't have time to think where I should go first. "We'll meet in the middle of town, you know the park in 1 hour, now go and explore!" Sven smiled. "YIPPPEEE!" I screamed. People around us looked at me with a weird look. I ignored them and went shopping.
    I probably bought 100 clothes, and it couldn't be better. A hour past, and it looks like the most amazing day of life is coming to a end... already. Sigh, if only this was like everyday. But as I was about to walk to the middle of town, I saw a lab to my left with broken machines and metal was there. I galloped inside and I heard grumbles. "God dammit! Who can test my machine!" I walked to the back of this mysterious lab. "A HA! YOU!" The lights switched on, And I saw a crazy person stand there. It grabbed me and pushed my inside a tube. "LET ME OUT!" I screamed. It pulled down levers and pushed buttons, then smoke filled the tube. "Somebody... Help..." Then, blackness and silence was what I could see and hear.
    To Be Continued...
    Of course, I'm going to need PLENTY of characters, so don't feel shy, ask below if you can be added and your wish will come true!
    Remember to leave your feedback and comments below, and hope you like this awesome story!
    Thanks For Reading!!! :D​

Odi, LadyGaga, Umar and 2 others like this.
  2. Ninjaman

Ninjaman Goodbye letter in info page

Minecraft:
    Ninjaman
    Interesting start to your new story :D I would like a return please :)

3. Kono

Kono Former Staff Donator

Whoa this is, as Ninjaman said, an interesting start to your new story. Is it too soon to ask for a return please?

4. ImJustMrpie

ImJustMrpie Farewell

Minecraft:
    ImJustMrpie
    Very nice story c:

5. nala

nala A cat in a sock

May please be in it? Great story one so far :]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  6. Ninjafoya

Ninjafoya

ME
    PLEASE
    that's an interesting start o3o

7. CaptainJackValdy

CaptainJackValdy I got a plan to save the server, just have faith

Minecraft:
    CaptainJackValdy
    Me as a smartass villain that only thinks about himself please. :) Nice story BTW

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  8. CreeperInHD

CreeperInHD Molecule

Minecraft:
    FrozenPixels
  9. TheUndeadBrave

TheUndeadBrave Life's too short, make the most of it!

Minecraft:
    TheUndeadBrave
    As said above, quite an interesting start to this story.
    Could I perhaps make a triumphant return?

10. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Woah, 10 replies already? I'm on a roll!
    Anyway, I'm so glad you love the story already, I hope this story turns out great in the future ^-^
    Characters:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @xX0Sven0Xx
    New Characters:
    @Ninjaman
    @Konohito
    Please be patient if I haven't added you in yet. Because I can't add 10 characters in the same time, so please be patient :)
    Enjoy :D
    Chapter 2 - Alone
    My eyes slowly openned. I was staring at some metal ground... Where was I? All I could remember was me going into a lab, then getting locked up in a tube then... Wait, I'm still in the tube. I stood up instantly, but the tube was still closed shut. I pounded on the tube, calling for help, but no one or anything would respond. I was just worried about Sven. How long have I been here for? Is Sven still here? Then, the doors openned. Someone was standing there. "Who are you?" I asked. It did not respond. It went up to the buttons and levers, and pushed one of them, then the tube openned. "Hey..." I said awkwardly. "Come." It said. Stranger danger? I didn't have a choice. I just followed it.
    We went through a very old alley, and then there was iron doors. Then they openned. As we walked past the doors they instantly closed. It was pitch black, then bright lights were flashing in the distance. We came closer, and finally, a girl was using some tools zapping some metal. SHe removed the mask that covered her face. "NinjaMan, is ths where their coming from?" She asked. NinjaMan nodded. "I'm Kono, I'm working for Agent NinjaMan. Hours ago some mysterious lights was sparkling in the sky, then explosions..." Kono explained. "Hours? Wait! Oh no! Um I've got to go, I've got to find Sven." I cried. I tried to run to the door, but NinjaMan grabbed me. "Ma'am, this is important." He said in a angry voice. I stood still. I didn't want to mess with a guy with weapons under his jacket. "Name?" NinjaMan asked. "Louise." I replied. "Louise, let me explain what happenned:
    Someone sort of kidnapped you in that lab as put you to sleep. They started to mess around with your brain on their machine... They took something out, but it's too complicated to find out why..." Kono sighed. "Do you remember anything?" NinjaMan asked. "Not much, All I remember is going to the city with Sven. I need to see him." I explained. "We'll help you find Sven, but last question." NinjaMan questioned. I nodded. "You have a phone, right?" He questioned. "Of course I have." I smiled. He gave me a little card, and it had some numbers on it. "We'll contact you if we ever find anything. We'll meet again." Kono smiled. I did a small wave and slowly walked out of the iron doors.
    As the doors closed shut, I ran as fast as I could. It was night. Man, how long was I sleeping for? I looked around, hardly anyone was here. The image of Sven just ekpt dominating my mind. My heart started to pump so much you can see it out of my chest. I do't know how to drive, so I need him to take me home.
    The moon shined in the sky and the stars twinkled. I just sat against the wall with graffiti on it. I just stared in the distance. Is this what it feels like to be alone and feel... homeless? I felt my stomach grumble. It's always the worst time for me to get hungry. Every single movie and book, always the time when the character gets lost, kidnapped or if something is bad. ALWAYS. I just felt like to scream. I wish I could just throw that guy who kidnapped me to the ground. My eyes started to shut again. I tried to keep them wide open, but they just fell to the bottom of my eyes, then I fell to the ground, and slept.
    To Be Continued...
    Hope you enjoyed my second chapter ^-^
    Remember to leave a like, comment and some feedback to make my days better and happier :)
    If you'd like to be in the story, please ask below. However you may need to wait a couple of chapters since many people has also asked to be in the story too.
    Also, beware of any mistakes in this chapter, I was using my laptop making this, so it doesn't really corret any mistakes, so please be aware of that!

TheUndeadBrave and Ninjaman like this.
  11. CaptainJackValdy

Minecraft:
    CaptainJackValdy
    I guess im some sort of a mad doctor that "took something from your mind"? Awesome as well! Nice chapter.
    (Dont get hungry or we all cry ;=; )

12. JuniDaBawz

JuniDaBawz Subscribe to my channel: JuniDaBawz Donator

This seems like a bit interesting.. Perhaps I can be in the story?

13. Cally

Cally Back from The Dead Donator

Minecraft:
    CallyWasHere
    Same

And another interesting chapter

Can't wait for chapter 3

14. TheUndeadBrave

Minecraft:
    TheUndeadBrave
    I really like the start to this story, Louise!!
    Can't wait for the rest of it!

15. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

I never knew THIS many people would reply to this story already, I'm so thankful :D
    Characters:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @xX0Sven0Xx
    @Ninjaman
    @Konohito
    New Character:
    @nala
    Enjoy ^-^
    Chapter 3 - Trust
    I woke up, and I realised I was lying on the same metal floor again. Wait, wasn't I hear before? I looked up, and it seemed to be the same guy who kidnapped me. It got a knife, then stabbed me.
    I gasped and woke up. I was so relieved that it was just a nightmare, or could that mean something... I didn't have time to think. I realised there was goosebumps all over my legs and arms, and my hands felt like ice. I was frozen like a ice sculpture, and I just felt so miserable. I looked up, and the sun was just entering the sky. I got up while my legs were shivering. The cold breeze waved past my body, which made me shiver more. I couldn't really see anyone. Until around the corner, some facny girl was just slowly walking towards me. Unsual to see someone this early to come.
    She stopped as soon as she was in front of me. "Can I help you?" I asked politely. She grabbed me arm and dragged my across the ground. She was quite strong, and my skin was scrapping off. "HEY! WHO ARE YOU?" I screamed. She ignored me and threw me into a old shop with nothing in it. SHe came inside too and the doors instantly closed, and so did the windows. The lights clicked on, and I was confused. Her unchanged face finally changed, and her face grew red. "Don't tell me you talked to them..." She said. "Who?" I asked. She came closer, and I shuffled back. "I said, don't tell me you talked to them, do you understand or are you DEATH?" She shouted. "I don't under-" "THOSE AGENTS!" She inturrupted. "NinjaMa and Kono?" I questioned. "Those are their names huh... Listen, don't ever talk to them. There a bunch of lyers." She sneered. "They rescued me!" I shouted. She got a dagger out and held it in front of my neck.
    "You don't understand them... They stole everything from me." She cried. "Stole what?" I asked. "My memories." She sighed. "Memories?" I wondered. "All I last remember is them, kidnapping me, putting me in a tube then took al my memories out." She shouted. She finally removed the dagger in front of my neck, then she roamed around the room. "You mean THEY took my... memories? I'm pretty sure I remember everything quite fine." I said. "You must have had too many memories, which means they only took out some that you could have not remembered very well." She explained. I looked down. She put her back on me. "Trust... is an important thing. So if you want to survive, just don't trust them, or you'll make the same mistake I did." She smiled. "Survive? What?" I wondered. She looked at the door, and she heared talking. "There looking for me..." She said. "Looking for who?" I asked. Suddenly, her clothes changed rapidly, and seemed completely different. "shhh..." She whispered. The doors openned, and she ran out.
    I walked out, confused and frustraited... Then a sudden pain was swirling around my stomach. I felt like I could faint, or even worst.
    To Be Continued...
    I had to use my laptop again to write this chapter, so there maybe some mistakes in the chapter.
    I hope you enjoyed this chapter, remember to leave a like and some feedback below
    And if you want to be in the story, please feel free to ask below, however you may need to wait a bit.

16. Cally

Cally Back from The Dead Donator

Minecraft:
    CallyWasHere
    Whoa

Could I have some type of return?

17. CaptainJackValdy

Minecraft:
    CaptainJackValdy
    Torture scenes! :O
    Nice chapter btw.(add me as villain please)

18. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

There are so many people I have to add, and I'm worried that you'll all think I won't add you all, so I've created a list of who's coming in the story in order:
    @Arelane
    @TheUndeadBrave
    @Kazuke
    @Cally8484
    @Suthos
    Probably the first person will be in the next or the chapter after, then the second person will be in the chapter after the first person has been added and so on, so it may take about 6 to 8 chapters to fit all 5 people in. Any people who ask to be in the story after this reply might take about 8 to 10 chapters then.
    But atleast you arn't coming into the story at all, just please be patient :)
    Anyway, characters:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @xX0Sven0Xx
    @Ninjaman
    @Konohito
    @nala
    New Character:
    @Ninjafoya
    Enjoy ^-^
    Chapter 4 - The Heartful Soul
    My knee's fell to the ground, and I held my stomach tight. The pain was roaring and demanded for food, but I just couldn't. Before I could fall to the ground, fainting or maybe even death, someone shoved food down my mouth. As I almost choked, I finally swallowed it, and the pain started to be calm. I looked up, and a girl was there, with a worried look on her. "Are you okay? Where's your mum and dad?" She asked. "You saved my life..." I realised. "Yeah, I knew you were starving, I was like on the other side on the street and I could still hear your stomach growl. But anyway, want some more?" She asked. She handed out some cookies, and I grabbed them and ate them as fast as I could. "I'm Ninjafoya, and is there anything I can help you with?" She asked smiling. "I can't find Sven... who's my friend. He disappeared..." I sighed. "Sven? Your friends with him? I used to be best friends with him since kindergarden, until high school came and someone became his new friend and..." She stopped. "Umm... I didn't really mean to take him." I explained. "No no no, It's fine! I found a new friend anyway, until she moved, but I survived, that's the thing. I heard you name was Louise, Sven told me." She said. I nodded. "Hmmm... Sven.... well he does like shopping, why don't we look around." Ninja said.
    We walked and we chat, we liked most things and hated most things, she just kept talking. We searched all the shops on each street, but he was no where to be seen. Hours past, and we were exhausted. "Just... *puff* one more... *breathe*... street..." She coughed. Then, something caught my eye in the sky, and bright lights was flashing in the clouds. I patted Ninjafoya, and she looked up, but she missed it. "Yes I know, there very nice puffy clouds. Come on." She said. She grabbed my arm, but I still stared at the sky.
    "I saw colours in the sky..." I explained. "Colours? Grey you mean and black? Oh that means it might rain, let's go and get in a shop until the rain stops." She said, before I could say not grey and black, she already grabbed me and I was sliding on the floor. "This shop looks fancy, let's go in!" She cheered. I couldn't see where we were going, then I heard something like some doors open, then as we went inside, the doors shut behind me. I finally released my arm from Ninjafoya, and this place seemed familiar... "INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDERS IN THE HALLWAY!" The speakers bursted. Then people surrounded us with guns. "PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR IN 2 SECONDS!" We shot our hands up before it could say 0. They then put handcuffs on our hands, and they pushed us through the hallway. My memories was tided up, and I just couldn't figure out when I saw this place. "I'm having Deja-vu Ninjafoya." I whispered. "Really?" She wondered. "SILENCE!" A person shouted and slapped Ninjafoya. "HOW DARE YOU!" Before Ninjafoya could punch the guy who slapped her, the others put their guns in front of her. "NINAFOYA! DON'T!" I screamed. I grabbed Ninjafoya before her hand could reach the stranger's face.
    "Enough!" A familiar voice echoed through the hallway.
    To Be Continued...
    Thanks for all the support guys, it really does make me super happy whenever I make a chapter :)
    Leave your feedback below and also remember for a like to make my day brighter
    If you want to be in the story, beware that it may take at least 1 week for you to be in the story, so if your a patient person, just feel free to ask to be in the story ^-^

19. CaptainJackValdy

Minecraft:
    CaptainJackValdy
    The last few moments of the story:
    You go in shop, intruder alert starts ringing, someone slaps Ninjafoya and i appear by saying:"ENOUGH!!!
    Nice story

20. TheUndeadBrave

Minecraft:
    TheUndeadBrave
    I can't wait to be added into this story!