My universal collectors dissapeared. and 2 mil worth of dia blocks are gone

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by 100BC, Nov 27, 2020.

1. 100BC

100BC

Your username:100BC

In which minigame/server does the bug occur:Skyblock

Detailed description of bug: I logged off at night everything normal.. logged back in in the morning found the diamonds dissapeared and universals are bugged
    --- Post merged ---
    Heres a visual image.
    --- Post merged ---
    Update: after the restart the spawners completely disapeared...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
  2. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    seems unlikely both diamonds and collectors would get bugged at the same time even though they're different plugins. you sure an island member didn't just remove them?

t3mptr3s, samm, Ezzerland and 2 others like this.
  3. Feyn__

Feyn__ Lonely Mod Donator

Minecraft:
    Feyn__
    Never got this kind of bug on my island. You probably got stealed by someone in your island, check if your team is still full and if not then rip

samm, Trevor, Ezzerland and 3 others like this.
  4. 100BC

100BC

None of the members did

5. Feyn__

Feyn__ Lonely Mod Donator

Minecraft:
    Feyn__
    The thing is, technically, just having a bug that causes objects to disappear is extremely rare. So when you tell us that a bug made blocks of diamonds and your universal collector disappear, it seems very unlikely. I dare imagine that they are not on the same Chunk which makes this kind of bug almost impossible and as Harry said, they are two different plugins so it is even rarer that they are submitted to the same bug

6. ItsAvi

ItsAvi Donator

Minecraft:
    ilovecar
    I can believe that the universal collector disappeared, frankly my island has had too many issues with them to be comfortable with them anymore, seeing one disappear in the image below look like you broke it and after reset it still became glitched into the chunk. This was a glitch on our island that we had to ask Harry to fix. Though I don’t understand whatsoever how diamond blocks disappeared, i think you or your members may have broke the beacon right before reset this bringing this invis collector beacon there.

7. Siere

Siere Donator

Minecraft:
    Siere
    invis beacons that collect items can be removed with lava and some1 prob robbed ur shit invest in a firearm to ensure this wont happen again

ItsAvi likes this.