My opinion on KitPvp.

Discussion in 'KitPVP' started by Xirevert, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Xirevert

Xirevert ( TheFireroll ) Donator

Minecraft:
    TheFireroll
    Hey,

I've been playing KitPvp for a day or two and it's okay, well.. it was okay untill kits started having ridiculous cooldowns and everyone started getting diamond armor + teaming.

Everyone with leather gets one-shoted and there's really no point in trying anyway, because even if you get some money and buy some op armor and gapples you'll still die bcs of teamers.

And well, at some point it gets annoying and you have to stop playing...

There are some ways to fix that though :
    • Remove Kit Cooldowns : Why should I wait an hour to get a kit that I'll lose in the next 2 minutes? Just remove it or replace it with kills, e.g : To use this kit again you have to get "10" kills.
    • Loot : 1) Why are empty bottles a thing? 2) Nobody wants leather armor, It shouldn't be dropped on death. 3) People that die a lot should give less emeralds and the ones that are good should give more. ( if not that then you can just add bounty )
    • Spawn : The spawn should be in the center of the map and not at a side, people will have more ways to go out and not get camped all the time.
    • Pay To Win : I know that you try to avoid giving donors the upper hand but here's how this can work. Non-donor players can buy kits with emeralds, say that you wanna buy "Iron kit" then you'll give an "x" amount of emeralds and then you'll have that kit for let's say a week.
    • Potions : We need a potion shop with, Speed,Slow,Healing etc.. ( Tier II + Splash )
    • Kill Streaks : There should be milestones ( get rewarded for being good ) e.g : 5 Kills = 10 emeralds, 50 kills = 20 emeralds, 100 kills 30 emeralds, etc... If someone has a kill streak and dies, you get 50% of their emeralds.
    That's all I got right now, make sure to tell me what I should add, what was right and what was wrong.

~TheFireroll

Aiqw, Snowwyy and Zackery like this.
  2. xHazza

xHazza

Some great ideas!

3. Zackery

Zackery Donator

Minecraft:
    Zackeryy
    Put this in the Suggestions page ASAP!!! This need's to be in there! Suggestions!

_Magical, jenn and Denisvenom9 like this.