My Life Story

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by ItsPacers, Feb 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsPacers

ItsPacers Well-Known-Member Donator

Minecraft:
    ItsPacers
    Hi, my name is Pacers, as you may know. I am also known as Robert. When I was in elementary school, I always got bullied. When I was home.after school though, I was so happy. When everything was happening more and more, I started having lots of anxiety. I literally went to a hospital to get help in 7th and 8th grade. When I was in the 5th grade, I started having sevier sexiores. I didn't know what was going to happen to me. I always thought I was going to die. When I got bullied in 2014, you do not know how many times I tried committing suicide. Well at least 30 times. I feel like I sometimes still think I will try it again. People in real life say I'm pregnant, and call me dough boy, etc... I laugh with them, but honestly it hurts me inside. You guys think I should be treated like this way? I am a good person and so is everyone else.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
    ZakMuir, kathrine, Bilbo and 4 others like this.
  2. Lethalities

Lethalities Donator

Minecraft:
    Lethalities
    You shouldn't be treated this way. Bullying is always in our daily life, muchly part of a lesson to us. They bully you because your temper is easily let down. You should've report this in school and settle this in the principal office I guess with the people who bullied you. Suicide isn't an option, you have 100 years to live bro. Most of us wants to extend this time instead of decreasing it. You may avoid the bullying. Mostly I would avoid it and laugh instead. Bullies just want to have attention but mostly fame. All of this experiences will just turn out to be a lesson for all of us.

3. Pancho

Pancho Guap Donator

Minecraft:
    PanchoSucc
    Pacers my man, I didn't know about this dude. Those people who are bullying you, fuck them. You're hilarious whenever we're both in a skype call. I remember when I got bullied and then met a group of friends, then it stopped. You can get though this pacers, I know you can man.

kathrine, jennur and ItsPacers like this.
  4. Nessa

Nessa Donator

Minecraft:
    Rewatch
    Pacers, we haven't spoken a lot or for a long time, but I know for a fact that you're pretty cool. Now as for the bullying, you just have to act as if it doesn't affect you, and the bullies will get the opposite reaction as they were hoping for. So, you should basically just ignore them. I know it isn't easy to ignore bullies, but trust me it helps a lot. Also, you should tell someone about this, when someone bullies you, tell any adult, a teacher, your parent(s) or guardian(s), or even your principal. Bullies do this for attention, and to see other people hurt. If you act as if it doesn't affect you, it'll eventually start to die down quickly since you are not giving them the reaction that they wanted. And no, I do not think you should be treated this way, no one should; but it happens to everyone eventually.

Makoa, kathrine, Bilbo and 1 other person like this.
  5. RealTDITyler

RealTDITyler Will you love me after all the mistakes I've made?

Minecraft:
    TeamTyler
    My 2014 was similar. :(
    I've been called stuff like a "fat whore" or "belly boy" or whatever. Someone asked me if I was a transgender even.
    I know how you feel. Unfortunately nobody can stop bullying.

kathrine likes this.
  6. KhalilMC103

KhalilMC103 [Retired Veteran] Donator

I get bullied too but I just ignore it. I would never commit suicide. You will go to hell if you do. Tell a parent if it wont stop.

7. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    Man, it just breaks my heart seeing someone go through incidents like these.
    There's nothing that you could have done to be treated that way. I myself have been bullied, and I know the feeling.
    I really do hope life is going alright for you right now.
    Please...if you ever feel depressed, remember there's people that care about you. People that will be affected if you do the unthinkable. Please stay strong.

kathrine likes this.
  8. Nickk

Nickk

I dont care what people say, You be you. You shouldnt be ashamed of that

kathrine and Smg like this.
  9. mochi

mochi t̶̀h̶e̵ ̷̧͝c̵̨á̢t͘ Donator

I honestly have no words right now...
    You did nothing to deserve to be treated this way.
    Please, remember there are people, myself included, that care deeply about you and would be lost without you in their lives.
    Tell an adult if you haven't already. Stay strong.
    Myself and the community will be here for you the whole time.

kathrine, ItsPacers and Smg like this.
  10. Joseph10003

Joseph10003 hi. Donator

Minecraft:
    RetroJoey
    omg I'm so sorry Pacers. You are a really nice and caring person. No one should be treated like that.

Just know I am always here for you.
    We need to talk on ts more ;-;
    Stay positive.

11. TheGamingDude

TheGamingDude Sample Text

Minecraft:
    ItsConnor_YT
    This story is so sad :(. It is relatable to many people in many respects. I am bullied a lot too, luckily it has decreased over time. Stay strong, and keep positive as much as possible. If Minecraft and social media is the only good way to escape reality, so be it, that's what got me so positive.

kathrine and ItsPacers like this.
  12. jennur

jennur Donator

stay strong pace.

ItsPacers likes this.
  13. ItsPacers

Minecraft:
    ItsPacers
    Thank you Jenna.

Bilbo and kathrine like this.
  14. Unarmed

Unarmed Donator

Minecraft:
    Unarrmed
    Pacers, we haven't talked in a very long period of time but trust me, I have been through these situations plenty of times. I have been bullied in school at least one time everyday. People make fun of me that I am not good at math. It makes me upset and I wish I was good at math but it was never in my interest. I have had suicidal thoughts a lot of times and my family have been going through problems that are too personal to reveal to public. I have no friends who support me in these situations and I have been crying and depressed about what my life have been through. I am broke. I don't have a lot of money. I don't even have heat in my apartment. I am scared about what is going to happen in the future of my life.

15. nooneinparticular

nooneinparticular Professionalist I Ninja vanish

Minecraft:
    Ollee_
    So, Pacers, me and some others were talking today about this thread, we said this, if you fought back if people talk shit infron of you're face and I know hurting people isn't the way to go, but talk shit about there flaws and you'll see, if you act brave and can talk shit back then you'll not be buillied anymore, trust me, I did it as of now I've not been bullied in a while, due to I stod up and could take their shit, and fought back trust me, I did and if it really hurted me, I would just tell my friends or online friends, as there's always for you or me no matter what trust me and can lissen, and people in my skype group had things

For those saying it's attention seeking, please look at you're own posting you're starting it by posting you're little rants but it will only get yourself in problems trust me, it would have never started if you didn't reply, thank you and goodbye.

Katy_ and CaptainJackValdy like this.
  16. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    That's not being strong, that's being as bad as the bully. If you treat people disrespectful in return you're not any better than them.

The best thing you can do is act like it doesn't affect you because eventually it'll stop. But that. That's after getting help. Talk to your parents, counselor, you can see a therapist if needed. Always ask for help as the first resort.

kathrine, Joseph10003 and ItsPacers like this.
  17. nooneinparticular

nooneinparticular Professionalist I Ninja vanish

Minecraft:
    Ollee_
    it isn't meant to be so, as i'm saying that you should yourself not as a weak spot, you must show people you aren't one of those you can bully around that's my point not that he/she should become one, sorry if you got that point of view, and yes kinda like it doesn't affect you but sometimes you should care and do something about it without being rude/harassing yourself.

CaptainJackValdy likes this.
  18. iParis

iParis //

Then exercise and eat healthy, it's not that hard?
    If it's bothering you so much.

kathrine and knife like this.
  19. ItsPacers

Minecraft:
    ItsPacers
    That's what I'm doing.

20. Katerina

Katerina Former Mοd Donator

Any hate comments will be deleted. Pacers is just asking for support and love because obviously he didnt receive any. Be a human come on guys. We are supposed to love each other not flame and hate ._.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.