My 7th Story Created: Dimension Corruption

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by IAMINACTIVEBYE, Jul 18, 2015.

1. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Oh really? o.o Well in Australia its tomorrow. Well... in 9 months happy fathers day xD

Edit: Going to squish this chapter in this comment so I won't double post.

Starring:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @Konohito
    @Sven007
    @Xenohs
    @TwageTomato
    @KateVampire
    @Gooby
    @SilentSwifter
    @TheUndeadBrave
    Enjoy ^-^
    Chapter 18 - Stalk Talk
    Instead of feeling glad like everytime I see him, I just felt bored of this, actually creeping me out a bit too.
    "Do you always follow me... Seriously, this is getting old." I sighed.
    "Hey! I have helped you through your many adventures!" He shouted.
    "Well I don't really need any help from you now. Just go home... arg." I sighed, trying to escape this painful conversation.
    "But... I'm here to help you! I mean I can... uh... talk to you, make you smile! Heh heh..." He giggled.
    "Do you have any powers?" I questioned.
    "No..." He said in a low voice.
    "Do you have any talents?" I questioned again.
    "I... I don't think so." He mumbled.
    "Then how can you help me? Seriously." I was getting more sick of him everytime he speaks.
    "Louise, just give this guy a chance. He's helped you before, so why not make him help you now?" Agent S suggested.
    That was a good point, and I didn't have time to think of a good point why I don't want him. So I took it.
    "Fine. If your useless, Sandy will eat you." I sighed.
    Sandy then barked, sounding like he's confused.
    "Sandy says he is full and doesn't want to eat anyone unless there is a good reason like they are working for Gooby or is evil or is about to hurt any of you. You have to think of better reasons then that Louise..." Twage explained.
    "Arg, just follow me Undead. Don't do anything stupid." I hissed.

As we kept walking, my friends were whispering to each other.
    I stopped, and Undead bumped into me.
    "Sorry, I didn't sleep well last night..." Undead sighed.
    "Louise, we're whispering because we have no idea where we are going." Kono explained.
    "We're going to find Gooby and get that axe back. She can't use that axe, she's too crazy to. We're going to just walk through hell and see if anything catches our eye." I explained.
    "Wait, what axe? Ooohh... that axe. I wuv axes." Gooby giggled.
    Everytime he speaks I could just feel my ears twitch as his annoying voice kept ringing through my head.
    "Hold on! We have to find my daughter first. That wicked Gooby... stealing my daughter away. Guys, time for a break and story time. Get your marhmellows." Undead said in a serious voice.
    Twage nibbled on some marshmallows and Xenoh grabbed some out of the bag too.

We surrounded a tiny pond of lava to keep us cool and we got ready to hear the tale of Undead.
    "Gooby used to be a good friend of mine. But... she changed. It was like something was controlling her. She kidnapped my daughter and when I found her the next day with my daughter, she told me she wiped out myself in her memories, which meant she'll never remember me. She even changed her, making her more annoying and evil, like Gooby. Now Gooby has been telling Kate her whole life, telling her I'm evil, but I'm not, and now Kate is more close to Gooby then ever. That's the tale..." Undead explained.
    "Wow. This should be a movie. *nom*" Twage said with his mouth full of marshmallows.
    "Do you know where Gooby is?" Xenoh questioned, nibbling on a marshmallow.
    "I'm... I'm not sure." Undead sighed.
    "What a shame that you stopped talking about stories... because I'm only like a quarter through my marshmallows. Keep talking so I can finish this. *nom*" Twage said rudely.
    Agent S slapped Twage as marshmallows came flying out of his mouth.
    "No time for story time. If Gooby keeps filling her memory with you being evil, there won't be enough time and space for her to remember you Undead. I know cause... I'm smart." Agent S explained.
    "Wait... you'll help me find my daughter? Which means... I can come WITH you?" Undead cheered.
    I tried to make eye contact to all my friends, shaking me head trying to say 'no' silently. We have better things to do! The world is about to end due to Gooby and we have no time to help Kate remember him.
    But of course my friends were too nice and accepted Undead's request.

I groaned and got on my feet.
    As we marched past all the demons and lava pools, we kept talking about our plan.
    "I've got this picture of me and her when she was only 5. Maybe I could show this to her and she might remember." Undead suggested.
    "That's a good idea, but we have to make Gooby go somewhere else. Otherwise she may pull Kate away from us again." Kono said.
    "How about we distract her by making us chase us, while you and Louise help Kate remember you." Xenoh suggested.
    I gasp.
    "Me... and him?" I gasped.
    "What's your problem with him anyway? Imagen if someone you loved is about to never remember you again. Come on, help this guy out." Xenoh angrily said.
    "Oh your all so generous! Except... for one of you." I could see he is staring at me with a angry look. Look's like another war is coming...
    "Okay. That's the plan." Agent S agreed.
    Sandy barked loudly, trying to grab out attention.
    "He says he senses Gooby is close, including Kate. Follow me." Twage explained.
    Sandy quickly ran, twice as fast as all of us.
    As we followed him and reached our destination, we realised a fortress was in front of us.
    "Gooby has... TWO fortresses? I must say, this girl is rich." Twage gasped.
    "Ok. To our stations!" Kono commanded.

Kono, Agent S, Xenoh, Twage and Sandy ran in the fortress and lured Gooby and some robo demons out.
    "I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY AXE! HOW DARE YOU GO IN MY LOVELY HOUSE!" Gooby screamed like an idoit, holding Sandy's axe.
    Me and Undead then went inside and went in a room with Kate in a chair.
    She looked at us and screamed, scrambling in a little corner.
    "Kate, its me. It's Undead..." Undead said calmly.
    I kept watch outside of the room, making sure no one comes in.
    I looked behind me, and Undead slowly got out the photo.
    I heard some screaming coming. Gooby is coming... oh no.
    "Undead, I hate to break it, but you have to hurry up and make her remember you!" I commanded.
    Undead nodded and quickly got the photo out and showed it to Kate.
    Kate looked closely, examining the photo.
    "It's you and me... I'm your father Kate.. my girl." Undead calmly said.
    Kate's eyes widened, starting to remember something.
    The screaming then stopped. Gooby is gone, plenty of time for Kate and Undead to reunite.
    "We... we have been separated for so long... I wish we can be together again." Undead said.
    Kate looked up at Undead immediately.
    "Wait... I... I remember something." Kate gasped.
    Undead smiled, and so did I. Undead actually did something right.
    "Your... my father?" Kate gasped.
    Then suddenly a black bag covered her face. She scrambled and wriggled.
    Me and Undead gasped and looked up.
    "You thought you could separate us... again Mr Undead?" The person said in a angry voice.
    "Gooby... why..." Undead cried as a tear came down his face.
    To Be Continued...
    Leave a like, comment and any suggestions too below to make this story grow!
    I do not need any more characters by the way. I'm planning on finishing this story on the 25th Chapter of this story. This may not be true if this story does end up longer or shorter then expected. So just to let you know that this story is about to end soon so I won't need more characters right now!
    Thanks For Reading!!! :D

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    TwageTomato, Kono and Sakujo like this.
  2. Kono

Kono Former Staff Donator

How did I not get an alert for this. So much plot development!
    I'm loving this story!

3. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

I'm gonna try and start making more references to Adventure Time episodes, like this one c:
    Starring:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @Konohito
    @Sven007
    @Xenohs
    @TwageTomato
    @KateVampire
    @Gooby
    @SilentSwifter
    @TheUndeadBrave
    Enjoy ^-^
    Chapter 19 - Undead And Katey
    "Gooby, what's your problem? She's his daughter, not yours. Get lost and get your own child." I shouted.
    "Louise, you got this all wrong... This is my daughter." She sighed.
    "She is not!" I cried.
    "Louise, you don't understand. Me and Undead used to be married until Undead broke up with me for some reason. He didn't know I was pregnant so I gave birth to Kate. She was really my child, but then months later Undead quickly stole Kate away from me and never came back. If he left me and Kate, known of this would happen. So its YOU'RE fault Undead. YOUR fault!" She explained.
    Undead looked shocked. Now I didn't know who's real fault it is.
    Kate kept screaming inside the black bag covering her face.
    "Look at her... she deserves someone more better... like me." Gooby sighed.
    Gooby slowly walked out the room. I didn't stop her because I didn't know if it was right.
    When it looked like she left, I looked at Undead, crying as tears rained down to the ground.
    "She's... she's right... I should have just left her so she could be happy without me.." He sniffed.
    Then my friends came in, looking around then saw me.
    "Have you seen Gooby? Where did she run off to?" Kono gasped.
    "She's gone. I let her go because I didn't know who's fault it was." I sighed.
    "GOOBY stole Undead's daughter! Are you insane?" Agent S shouted.
    "It is my FAULT! I broke up with Gooby, she had a child, I should have left her. Now she's gone all crazy because of me because I stole her daughter! That's why! It's... It's my fault. Don't deny it." Undead explained and it went quiet.
    Everyone felt just like me. Who's the one that's actually wrong.
    "That... that does make sense." Xenoh sighed.
    "Undead... do you want Kate to stay with Gooby now and leave her alone?" Twage calmly questioned.
    He stared at Twage for a second, and finally made a decision.
    "If... if it makes Kate happy, then fine. Let's rest." Undead said.
    We agreed and walked out of the fortress and found a place to camp.

Kate's View:
    As we went home, I wondered. Who was that guy.
    "Umm... mum. Who was that guy?" I asked.
    "No one that you should be worried about." Gooby said.
    Her voice seemed nervous and still. Is she worried about him or something?
    "Mum, that... that picture..." Before I could go on, Gooby snapped like a mouse trap.
    "HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE!"
    I then stared at my fries on the table in front of me.
    Before I could grab one, she grabbed the box and ate them all.
    "Mum... I bought them and-"
    "Hey, I'm your mum. Hush." She said, gobbling the fries.
    I sighed and went outside and got my guitar.
    "Mummy, why did you eat all of my fries.
    I bought them, and they were mine.
    Mummy, do you even love me?
    Well I wish you could show it... cause I wouldn't know it."
    Before I could continue, I heard her burp, probably has eaten all my fries.
    I don't think she even loves me... so I walked off into the distance.

Louise's View (Me):
    As we got ready for bed, I could hear Undead sniffing a lot.
    He'll get over it. I should sleep.
    I slept easily through a couple of hours, until I woke up from a noise coming from next to me.
    Now I could hear crying. Undead...
    I got up and walked to Undead, there was like a pool next to him full of tears.
    "I... I want my daughter back. I can't do it. I love her. Even though she can be nuts... or is it me that's nut..." He sighed while sniffing.
    "Listen dude, if you want your daughter back, I'll help. After all, I'm the hero of this adventure. I think..." I said.
    "R-Really? Oh that would be great!" He cheered.
    "Ssshh..." I whispered.
    I pointed at the others who were sleeping.
    "Right..." He whispered.
    He got up and followed me, away from the group.

"KATEY! It's me! Undead! Your... father? I don't know... I think I'm your father." He called.
    "AAHHH!" A scream was heard.
    "Someone needs help! Come on!" I commanded.
    I run and he followed me.
    I saw demons, trying to eat someone on the ground.
    I punched the demons out of the way as Undead grabbed them and threw them in lava pools, making them drown.
    When the demons were gone, I came up to the person. It seemed to be sniffing.
    "Hey, you okay?" I questioned.
    "Ohh... these freaks... I saw them, one was I think named Louise and the weird guy I think named Undead, please take them away from them!" It said.
    "Uhh... Kate." Undead whispered.
    She turned around. It was Kate.
    "Oh crap!" She got on her feet and tried to run, but I grabbed her.
    "Arg, go away! I know you both hate me!" She screamed.
    "I don't!" Undead shouted.
    Kate stopped and turned to Undead.
    "You... you don't? Usually everyone hates me, even... my own mum." She sighed.
    "But... I don't." Undead sighed.
    "Wait... HOLD ON!" She jumped out of my arms in front of Undead.
    "You... like me?" She gasped.
    "OF COURSE I like you!" Undead gasped.
    "Wow... well how about... one of these?" Kate questioned and spread out her arms.
    Undead quickly rushed and hugged her.
    Kate seemed surprised. She then pucker her lips together, looking for... a kiss?
    "NOT LIKE THAT!" Undead shouted, pushing her off.
    "What? I thought you like me..." Kate gasped.
    "As in FAMILY!" Undead shouted.

"Wait... family?" Kate gasped.
    I could see where this was going... it is working!
    "I have this letter! I wrote this to you when I thought I lost you when you got taken away from Gooby. Look!" Undead dumped his hands in his pockets, trying to find something.
    Kate grabbed her guitar she was holding this whole time.
    "Read it out!" Kate giggled.
    She played the guitar, Undead seemed confused.
    "Umm... Katey, is it just you and me in the wreckage of the world? That must be so confusing for a little girl. And I know you're going to need me here with you... but I'm losing myself, and I'm afraid you're going to lose me, too..." Undead tried to sing in his best voice.
    They kept on singing. They must've realised they are family...

Kono's View:
    I grabbed the binoculars and looked through it, looking at Undead and Kate sing as Louise looked like she was beaming.
    "What's going on in there?" Agent S questioned.
    I took off the binoculars.
    "I have no idea..." I answered.

Louise's View (Me):
    "Da da.. da da da da da. da da da." They kept repeating with beautiful voices. I could cry.
    I saw a photo drop out of Undead's pocket. I grabbed it and looked at it.
    I saw the date. Hmm... this was about 2 years ago.
    I saw Kate and him, hugging each other as Kate held a guitar. Undead might have given it to her to help her through this... wreckage in the background? With buildings collapsed and cars destroyed?
    What happened when I was in a coma...
    To Be Continued...
    This chapter is based on an episode of Adventure Time named 'I Remember You'. Check it out and see how many references I've made in this chapter to this video! :) I also included the Fry Song in this chapter as well.
    Remember to leave your likes, comments and suggestions below!

Kono, TwageTomato and LadyGaga like this.
  4. Kono

And suddenly ooze monsters appear while we look for Chicken Noodle Soup

IAMINACTIVEBYE likes this.
  5. TwageTomato

TwageTomato Former Mod Donator

Minecraft:
    Twage
    "What time is it?"

6. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

AAAADVENTURE TIME! :D

Btw, if you have trouble pronouncing Xenoh right, you say it like Zeno. Just a little heads up if you do sometimes read this out loud ;)

Starring:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @Konohito
    @Sven007
    @Xenohs
    @TwageTomato
    @KateVampire
    @Gooby
    @TheUndeadBrave
    Enjoy ^-^

Chapter 20 - The Truth Of The Past
    As they stopped singing, they looked at each other.
    "So... your my father?" Kate gasped.
    Undead nodded, smiling like a banana is stuck in his mouth.
    They stared at each other with glee, but I had to stop it.
    "I'm sorry to you know... ruin the moment, but Undead, what happened in THIS photo?" I shoved the photo in his face.
    He grabbed it and looked at it.
    "Well... earth was very violent 2 years ago. I'm pretty sure earth split apart. Everyone died, except for Kate that I found. Me and Gooby were married before, and I guess she gave birth to Kate but lost her. I gave her a guitar to comfort her. However, I was starting to get crazy due to what Gooby has done. Kate left me because she was scared. Never saw her till this day..." He explained.
    "What happened after..." I gasped.
    "After a couple of hours, everything just... fixed back together. The buildings, earth, the people, almost everything. Except for a couple of people who died in front of a hospital." Undead explained.
    "But... we're together now." Undead smiled, hugging Kate.
    "Wait... earth... earth split up in my dream before as well!" I shouted.
    "WHAT?" Someone screamed behind me.
    I turned around. Kono, Agent S, Xenoh and Twage appeared.
    "When I was in a coma, I had a dream. It was pretty awesome, then earth split up and most of my friends died. That happened... in real life." I explained.
    "YOU WHAT MATE?" Twage shouted.
    "It's like whatever you dream comes to reality..." Xenoh wondered.

"Okay, who's the king of this place." I questioned.
    Everyone then gasped.
    "Uhh... Satan, the most powerful demon of them all. Why?" Agent S answered.
    "I need to talk to him." I sighed.
    "ARE YOU NUTS? He'll kill you before you could even breathe! Nope!" Kono screamed.
    "Maybe he can answer my questions." I said.
    "The only question he'll answer is if you'll live or not. And the answer to this is probably no." Xenoh hissed.
    "Heh heh, good one Xenoh." Twage giggled.
    Kate seemed scared, more scared then all of us.
    "I... I don't like satan! I'm going!" She screamed.
    "WAIT!" Undead shouted.
    She was already gone.
    "Yeah, to be honest, she can be nuts sometimes." I said.
    "I'm going to see satan no matter WHAT!" I screamed.
    Everything was silent, then something appeared right in front of me.
    "Sandy... I don't care." I sighed.
    Sandy growled at me with his deep, red eyes.
    "He said don't go. He's too dangerous. Not even he can take him down." Twage explained.
    "If you can't, I will." I said.

Everyone just looked at me, thinking I've lost my mind. But it's the only way.
    I walked off, leaving them behind.
    "LOUISE! YOUR CRAZY!" Agent S screamed.
    Like I said, I don't care...
    I kept walking like a boss. Heh.
    I then saw a huge red cave with torches next to it. Maybe someone is in there.
    I went in it, and it looked like this could go on to infinite.
    [​IMG]
    My legs could just fall to the ground any minute.
    But finally, light. An exit!
    Before I could reach the light, two swords got in my way.
    I looked next to me. Two armoured demons were there, trying to stop me from entering.
    I was desperate, so I jumped over the two swords, and they chased me.
    As we kept running, I slammed right into something and fell back.
    I shook my head and looked up. A giant red leg...
    I slowly looked up... a giant demon.
    The two armoured demons finally caught up with me and held their swords against me.
    The demon looked down and smiled.
    "What brings you here child?" He shouted.
    "I... I want answered. I just want to talk." I sighed.
    "Hmm..." He rubbed his neck.
    "Just what happened 2 years ago. Why did my dreams come to reality." I shouted.
    "Little girl, your my little experiment." He leaned closer.
    "Whatever you dreamed then came to life. I know your dreams are always crazy. So I wanted them to come true." He giggled.
    "But... how?" I gasped.
    "Because he is SATAN!" Someone said.
    Out of the shadows, someone came out.
    "Gooby... what are you doing here?" I questioned.
    "I work for him." She explained.
    Wait... this is satan... the king of hell...
    "First of all, why did you make all the demons here take over earth? And second, make it all return to normal, NOW!" I screamed.
    "You better watch your mouth kid. Little Satan here looks hungry for blood." She giggled.
    I looked up. He licked his mouth.

He then stood up off his throne of flesh.
    "Hmm... what's for dinner. Let me guess... does it start with b? Oh yeah... blooooood..." He hissed.
    His claws quickly jumped at me. I jumped out of the way before he could stab me.
    "How dare you try to command me! I am the king of FEAR!" He screamed.
    His voice kept going louder and louder.
    I had to escape. I got on my feet and ran for the exit.
    "Run Louise. Run... but fear will always be faster." Gooby's voiced echoed through the lair.

I ran back in the cave, and he just fit in.
    He was going nuts, scratching his long claws against the walls and tried to grab me, but I was too small and quick for him.
    But due to my empty stomach, I started to loose energy.
    "Fear will KILL YOU!" He shouted.
    I made it out of the cave and was about to start running again, but he grabbed me just in time.
    "I'll enjoy you splitting in half as blood falls to the ground..." He hissed.
    He grabbed my legs and his other hand grabbed my arms.
    He then pulled me. I could feel my body stretching.
    "ARGG! QUIT IT!" I screamed.
    I kept howling like a wolf. My hips was about to rip until he stopped.
    He let go of me and I fell on the ground hard.
    I rubbed my hips, and noticed something biting his toes.
    It then ran towards me. It was Sandy.
    I slowly got up and hopped on Sandy.
    I noticed my friends beside me as well.
    "I told you this guy is too powerful for you!" Kono hissed.
    Twage tried to shoot his ice powers at Satan, but they were doing nothing.
    Satan kept chasing us. This was insane.

Sandy then quickly stopped, and so did my friends.
    I was about to ask why we stopped, but as I looked up, Gooby was there.
    "How did you..." I gasped.
    "You can never escape from fear..." Gooby giggled.
    I noticed she was holding Sandy's axe, about to slice us in half.
    Sandy grabbed the axe with his teeth, shaking it and finally got it in his mouth.
    My friends then got me off Sandy, and he charged right at Satan.
    "NO! WAIT!" I screamed.
    "It's okay, his axe can destroy anything... including Satan." Agent S explained.
    Sandy grew his wings and charged straight at Satan's chest.
    Satan covered his chest with his hands, but the axe was too powerful.
    Sandy blasted straight through Satan's body, making flesh and blood spit out.
    "ARRRG!" It screamed.
    As he kept screaming in pain, we kept running as far away as we can.

When he seemed out of sight, Sandy finally caught up with his and barked with worry.
    "He said Satan can heal himself very easily, so that won't be enough to kill him." Twage explained.
    "Louise, what did you talk to Satan about?" Xenoh questioned.
    "Something... horrible." I sighed.
    To Be Continued...
    Leave your comments, likes and suggestions below!
    And I still need more ideas for a new story once this has finished! Please lave any ideas below and they might come true c:

LadyGaga and TwageTomato like this.
  7. TwageTomato

Minecraft:
    Twage
    Deal with the devil anyone?

8. LadyGaga

LadyGaga The cake isn't a lie Donator

Minecraft:
    Svexellent
    So, this is where you live? Seems like a weird place. <3 Earth.

9. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

4 more chapters to go. I seriously need ideas for my next story otherwise the next story will have to come later instead of sooner ;-;

Starring:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @Konohito
    @Sven007
    @Xenohs
    @TwageTomato
    @TheUndeadBrave
    Enjoy! ^-^

Chapter Twenny Wun - Demon And Deals
    "Exactly... what is horrible?" Agent S shivered as he held onto Kono as Kono groaned.
    "Satan said the dream I had while in a coma came to reality while I was in a coma. Like how most of my friends died in my dream. That turned to reality. And how the earth got destroyed, that came too. He's the one who killed my friends! He's the one who caused this chaos all these years!" I explained in a brave voice.
    "What about how you turn into a demon? Do you think he has to do with that too?" Xenoh questioned.
    I was about to answer, but stopped and thought.
    "Maybe... well if he is, I'll kick his big butt for giving these powers. Even though sometimes they are awesome..." I said.
    "Being invisible can be awesome too." Xenoh cheered.
    "And having all these spells are like... it feels like getting a free cake everyday!" Twage said as he licked his lips.
    "But Louise, if we do kill him if that's what you want, our powers might go away. And also Xenoh, Twage and Undead. Cause you do realise they got resurrected. Satan could've done that too. It is a risk doing this..." Kono sighed.
    "Well what if we just knock him out and trap him somewhere." Undead suggested.
    "Impossible. How can we trap an 100 foot guy who has powers into a cage. He'll bust out of that like jumping out of a pillow castle!" Xenoh exclaimed.
    "I wuv pillow castles. Can we make one now pweez?" Twage giggled.
    Kono slapped Twage as he daydreamed.
    "I don't want to face that big guy. He's like a giant spider to me. I ain't risking me life facing him! Nope. Not in myyyyy town boys!" Agent S shouted.
    "There's a girl in this group too..." I said in a serious group about to face palm myself.

Just then, a loud stomp shook the area. Then again... and again.
    I just then saw Sandy return to us and barked and shivered.
    "He said Satan is trying to search for us. We got to go!" Twage explained.
    "Agent S, knock out Kono so he can make Sandy big so we can escape! HURRY!" Xenoh shouted.
    Agent S quickly punched Kono and his eyes turned white.
    We looked behind us, and say Satan's head look side to side.
    "HURRY KONO! ARRRG!" Twage shouted.
    Then suddenly, Satan looked like he was growing...
    We turned around, and Kono was making Satan bigger.
    Twage quickly threw lightning bolts at Kono, making him wake up immediately.
    "Whoever is the slowest, put your hand up!" Xenoh commanded.
    No one put their hand up, until a hand slowly rose in the crowd.
    We looked behind us, and Undead looked ashamed as his hand stood right up for us to see.
    "Well congratz, you get a free ride!" Xenoh cheered.
    "Wait, what free ride?" Undead gasped.
    Xenoh pushed Undead onto Sandy, making Sandy gasp due to his huge amount of weight.
    "Sorry for my weight, Mr Cat. I ate too much burgers the other day!" Undead whispered.
    Sandy sighed due to his stupidness, and then we ran.

"THERE YOU ARE!" A loud voice boomed across the area.
    "He's caught us, hasn't he." I sighed.
    Everyone nodded.
    We all started to slow down as our energy was vanishing.
    "We haven't had food for a while. Our energy is like rushing away..." Xenoh explained.
    Satan finally was right in front of us, and he looked like a skyscraper to us looking at him from below.
    Sandy spawned his golden axe, ready to battle.
    "Well well well. Isn't it the little child trying to look for answers." Satan laughed as his voice echoed through the area again.
    "So, do you like my kingdom? Hell is quite a relaxing place if you do want to be eaten." Satan smiled.
    "This place is like your butt! Full of crap and stuff that I don't want to see!" Kono shouted.
    "Heh heh, good one Kono..." Twage giggled.
    "Well, your not going to see crap anymore." Satan giggled.
    Sandy leaped forward as his wings grew straight at Satan's face.
    Satan grabbed Sandy, making Sandy squeal.
    Satan plucked the axe out of Sandy's mouth and looked at it.
    "Interesting... Your dog isn't so pathetic after all!" Satan laughed.
    He then grabbed Kono and squeezed him so much, he passed out.
    His eyes turned white, and Satan made him go right up to his face.
    "EXPAND THIS AXE NOW BEFORE I SQUEEZE YOUR EYES OUT!" Satan shouted so much, our ears felt like it was about to blow up.
    Kono looked like he was scared. Never seen him before like that.
    The axe in Satan's other hand then grew. It kept growing until it was big enough for Satan to actually use.

"Yes... YES! I have the weapon to rule the universe and everything! HA HA!" Satan laughed.
    Satan threw Kono straight to the ground. Luckily the red sand was quite soft, probably soft enough to not make Kono break his neck.
    Undead ran towards Kono, checking if he is alright.
    Undead looked up and was terrified as he saw the axe so shiny in his eyes.
    He threw Kono to us. Quite strong for him to do that.
    "I'll take care of Kono but you have to protect me!" Twage gasped as he quickly ran away and laid Kono on a smooth rock, checking his heart beat and his body.
    I realised Undead was so far away, and Satan noticed him.
    "Welcome to HELL!" Satan screamed as his foot was about to squish Undead.
    Suddenly, something out of no where grabbed Undead just in time before he could get squished.
    Sandy was still in Satan's hand. It wasn't him.
    The figure was so fast to tell who it was, but at least it saved Undead... or was he stealing him from us.

Satan then threw Sandy at us, making him land on my chest.
    Sandy jumped off me, and I got on my feet.
    "BE AFRAID! BECOME FEAR!" Satan said as he swung his axe all over the place like a monkey.
    "We can't defeat him. We have to go, NOW!" Xenoh screamed.
    Twage put Kono on Sandy, and Kono was still unconscious.
    We all ran as far as we could away from Satan as his voice kept screaming across Hell.
    Our legs kept going. They didn't want to stop. They felt fear, and so did our brains. No matter how tired our legs were, we were frightened, demanding them to keep going.
    As we stopped from running for more then 10 minutes, we took a break.
    Suddenly out of no where, someone popped out.
    "Haaaai guys. Why were you running so much."
    It was the most awkward guy of them all: Silent.
    "We were running away from Satan..." Xenoh sighed.
    "Satan? I think you mean Saturn. I KNEW that planet was up to no GOOD!" Silent shouted.
    "No, Satan. Not Saturn." Agent S explained.
    "Oooh bacon... yeah I wuv bacon... anyway, watcha up to?" Silent said, eating a gummy bear.
    "We're hungry. Do you have any... spare gummy bears?" Twage licked his lips.
    "Na, their for me mate." Silent said, chomping on another gummy bear.
    I heard my stomach growl like a wolf. I was desperate for food now.
    "PLEASE DUDE! I'm going to starve to death here! Can't you see my stomach is like a wasteland right now?" I shouted.
    Before Silent could chomp on a gummy bear, he turned towards me.

"Tell you what. How about a deal?" Silent said while doing a creepy smile.
    He got something out of his pockets. He held about 10 bags of gummy bears in his hand. We could never starve to death with that lot.
    "If you let me become your friend and travel with you, I'll give you all of this. How about it guuurl?" Silent giggled.
    "I don't really trust this guy though..." Twage said.
    "What choice do we have? There's no food here, and we can't eat any demon flesh because it is probably poisonous. It's the only food source we have. Louise, do it." Agent S commanded.
    "Louise, remember what he did? He gave the axe to Gooby. Don't trust this guy. He's probably trying to kill us!" Twage complained.
    I turned towards Xenoh.
    "It's up to you..." Xenoh sighed, looking away.
    I didn't know what to do...
    To Be Continued...
    Going to do a vote here. Down below in the comments, tell me if I should take the deal and make Silent our friend, or leave and risk finding food on our own.. If no one votes at all, then I'll make the decision. I will count the vote and if you want to just pm me your answer, that's fine.
    Remember to leave down your thoughts, likes and suggestions below as well!

TwageTomato likes this.
  10. Kono

Steal the gummy bears and run for it xD
    Maybe he'll kill us with Satan!

LadyGaga and IAMINACTIVEBYE like this.
  11. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Not many people has voted what discision I should choose due to the story going down hill with supporters atm... but some people through the website and irl told me what they think so here's what decision I choose.

Starring:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @Konohito
    @Sven007
    @Xenohs
    @TwageTomato
    @TheUndeadBrave
    @SilentSwifter
    Enjoy ^-^

Chapter 22 - The Decision
    His purpose here was destroying our hope to succeed.
    My mind was tangled in knots, trying to find a way to solve this.
    I could feel my stomach as thing as an ant.

I grabbed the gummy bear bags angrily. Silent smiled.
    Twage looked disgusted, while Agent S nodded with relief.
    "You monster." Twage hissed.
    "We'll eat these later. How's Kono doing?" Agent S questioned Xenoh.
    We saw Xenoh with Kono on a smooth rock. Sandy was licking Kono's hand, wondering if he will be okay.
    Xenoh sighed. "Bad news..."
    "One of his arm's has been twisted. His bones are fine but the muscles are in trouble. If we don't have to right materials to fix his arm, his arm might not be able to heal and will probably be unable to use for Kono. Plus he will probably be unconscious for a couple of days." Xenoh explained.
    "What do we need to save him!?" Agent S questioned with fright and desperation.
    "I remember Undead had a spray to heal muscles in his pocket. However he's been taken right now by a figure... we have to find him before it's too late if you want to save your friend." Xenoh explained.
    "Who needs an arm ANYWAY? Lol. It's just a limb. Stop being a cry baby." Silent laughed at Agent S.
    Agent S growled and turned his face away.
    Sandy bark with might and pride.
    "He said he can find Undead due to his awesome abilities. We just have to look around the area so I'm close enough so his eyes can target him." Twage explained.
    We agreed to Sandy's request. Xenoh put Kono on Sandy's back and set off to find Undead and that spray.

As we kept walking and examining the area, we kept hearing everyone's stomach roar.
    I got the gummy bear bags and looked close at one gummy bear...
    I sniffed it and licked it, then dropped it with disgust.
    "It smells like a wet sock and tastes like a balloon." I said with disgust.
    I sniffed the gummy bears inside of the bag. They smelled like wet socks too.
    "We can't eat these! You tricked us!" I hissed.
    "How do I know you can't eat gummy bears that taste like balloons? Your fault brotha." Silent shouted.
    I threw all the bags in a close lava pool.
    "I knew we shouldn't have trusted this guy. If we just left him earlier, we would've had enough time to get food on our own!" Twage shouted.
    Agent S looked guilty, fooled by this human.
    We tried to walk away and kept following Sandy, but he tagged along.
    "Hey hey hey! Come on man. I can help you with stuff. Like being awesome!" Silent laughed while shoving our heads.
    Every single second of his existence makes me hate him more.
    "Just hush. Ok?" I hissed.
    "Whyyyyyyyyyy?" Silent in an annoying squeaky voice.
    We kept quiet, trying to make him talk the wall.
    Sandy then growled a bit, pointing his noise at a little cave on a cliff above us.
    "How do we get there?" Twage questioned.
    "There's a ladder over there." Agent S pointed.
    A ladder sat on a corner of the walls with a skeleton next to it right under the cave.
    Twage ran towards it and held the ladder up for us to see.
    "It's way to small for us to use. I guess this skeleton over here tried to use it to go to that cave as well. Poor guy..." Twage sighed.
    We sighed as we knew we had no clue on how to get to the cave.
    "Guys... look!" Xenoh gasped, pointing at Kono.

Kono's eyes were filled with white textures and kept very still.
    We looked at the ladder, and it was expanding.
    As soon as the ladder reached the cliff of the cave, Kono's eyes immediately closed and he stayed unconscious.
    "Sometimes I like Kono when he is conscious." Agent S smiled.
    "The ladder might fall down any second now. Let's hurry and get on it and reach the cave." Xenoh said.
    Sandy grew his wings and flew to the cliff of the cave with Kono still on his back.
    We climbed the ladder, slowly and carefully in case any mistake occurs.
    As soon as Silent reached the cliff, we went inside, and Silent tried to follow us.
    "Oooooh no no no no no sir. You have to stay here." Twage pushed him and made him sit on the ground.
    "Why?" Silent hissed.
    "We aren't friends yet. Agent S, take care of him. Me, Louise, Xenoh and Sandy will go." Twage explained.
    Xenoh put Kono on the ground next to Agent S, as Agent S looked frightened.
    "Why do I always have to be the baby sitter!" Agent S shouted.
    We ignored his complaints and looked at the cave.
    So we went inside, leaving Agent S, Silent and Kono behind.
    The floor was made with bricks and some torches were in the area. Someone lives in here...
    [​IMG]
    We kept on walking like a boss.
    Then at the end of the cave, 2 figures was there. One was sitting down, looking at the other figure. The second figure was kneeling down, covering it's face with it's hands.
    We walked extra slowly, not disturbing the silence. I reached my hand out to tap the figure's shoulder...
    "HEEEY BROTHAS! How's it going?" A extreme voice echoed through the hall way.
    The figure that was kneeling got up, looked at us for a second then in an blink of an eye, ran away.
    The other figure then turned to us, and was reliefed.
    "Louise! Guys! Thank the heavens your here." It said.
    "Undead, what was that figure?" Twage questioned.
    "I'll... I'll tell you when you catch her. And who was the guy screaming before..." Undead said.
    We looked behind us, and Silent was there, walking in with his hands in a peace sign position.
    "You scared the beast away!" Agent S shouted.
    "What beast? Brotha, I'm here to party!" Silent shouted.
    We heard someone breathing and puffing loudly, and then finally someone came with someone on it's shoulder.
    "I'm *puff* sorry... he ran *breathe* straight in... I had to *cough* carry Kono here..." Agent S coughed.
    "We have to find the figure. Quick!" Undead gasped.

We ran in another tunnel in the cave and went through it.
    We saw the figure, trying to hide behind a rock, but we noticed it.
    "Please... don't be afraid... these are my friends..." Undead whispered.
    The beast seemed to be sniffing and crying softly...
    We came closer to it, and when Undead tapped it on the shoulder, a hiddious face was on it.
    We gasped and stepped back.
    "I know! It's horrible!" The beast said, sniffing and crying at the same time.
    We looked closer. A girl with a face that's red, puffy and 2 horns coming out of it's head. A tail was coming out of it's butt, and some demon wings were starting to stick out of her back.
    "It's... It's my daughter..." Undead sighed.
    "Wha-What happened to her!?" Agent S screamed.
    To Be Continued...
    Guys, I sort of need more support for this story. I'm not asking it for attention, it's just more supporters means a stronger happiness, and a stronger happiness means better and awesomer chapters. Without enough supporters I'll be depressed. And if I'm depressed, slow and bad chapters come out or even none come out. So I'm sorry if this is asking a lot, but if your reading this, please remember to reply and like more.
    So please comment and like below for better chapters c:

Attached Files:

Sakujo, Kono, Katerina and 2 others like this.
  12. LadyGaga

LadyGaga The cake isn't a lie Donator

Minecraft:
    Svexellent
    Depressed or not. Your story's keep awesome!

13. Rob

Rob Donator

Minecraft:
    unpay
    I really like this story! Good job.

14. gaminggoblin

gaminggoblin [Donator] [Ruthless]

Minecraft:
    NekoKingpin/PinkPegasus
    I didn't even read it but good job

15. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Hey guys! Thanks for the huge amount of likes and comments that just popped up. Keep going guys, these always make me happy ^-^

Starring:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @Konohito
    @Sven007
    @Xenohs
    @TwageTomato
    @TheUndeadBrave
    @SilentSwifter
    @KateVampire
    @Gooby
    Enjoy ^-^
    Chapter 23 - The Silent Traitor
    "Kate... who did this to you?" I whispered in a calm voice.
    "G-Gooby. She... she did this to me." Kate shivered.
    "What kind of monster would do this to a child like you..." Xenoh hissed.
    "She... she said she wanted me to follow... her foot steps. But I don't want to become evil and like a demon..." Kate sniffed.
    "The toxin Gooby inserted you might take over your body soon and control your mind. If we don't find a cure for this, we're screwed!" Twage screamed.
    Xenoh didn't look too worried, but look relieved as he stared at Undead's pocket.
    Xenoh was about to reach for Undead's pocket, until Undead grabbed his arm.
    "What... what are you doing?" He gasped.
    Then Undead noticed Kono, still unconscious on Sandy's back.
    "His arm is about to collapse. Please..." Xenoh sighed.
    They froze for about 5 seconds, then Undead let go of his arm, allowing him to grab something in his pocket.
    He walked to Kono and sprayed something at Kono's arm.
    "His arm should be better now and wake up in maybe a day." Xenoh said.
    We sighed in relief, while Kate kept sniffing.

"We have to find Gooby, now." Agent S said seriously.
    "But... Gooby is friends with someone..." I said.
    "Who?" Undead gasped.
    "Satan." I said.
    Everything was silent, like I found the quiet button.
    "He'll be a piece of cake! After all, we have Sandy!" Twage laughed.
    Sandy barked, twice. He looked worried.
    "Oh... He said Satan has his axe, and that's the only thing that can destroy him." Twage explained.
    "Another bad news, is that we're all about to starve to death. Like my stomach is probably as tiny as plankton now." Agent S sighed.
    "Did you say... plankton?" Twage gasped.
    "Yeah..." Agent S said suspiciously.
    "OH MEH GOD! PLANKTON IS GONNA STEAL THE CRABBY PATTY FORMULA! QUICK SPONGEBOB, WE HAVE TO-" Before Twage could keep going nuts, Xenoh punched him right in the guts.
    "I hate Spongebob. Now hush before I punch your face." Xenoh hissed.
    "Where is Silent though. I thought he was with you like 5 minutes ago." Undead questioned.

We looked around. That's when I saw him in the corner, writing something on a notepad.
    "Silent, what are you doing?" I questioned as I shouted across the cave.
    When he looked up, he freaked out and hid his notepad behind his back.
    "Nothing..." Silent giggled.
    "Um... okay. Let's first get food first." Xenoh commanded.
    "What about Kate? My sweet little Kate..." Undead said, as he stared at Kate's giant kawaii eyes.
    "And find Gooby too..." Xenoh sighed.

We walked out of the cave as Kate and Sandy helped us get down by there wings.
    "Sometimes being a demon isn't that bad until it starts to grab your mind." I said.
    "But I don't like having demon wings. I hate being scary and stuff. I wuv being cute." Kate said.
    "Your always my cute little girl." Undead said smiling.
    Before things could turn into an episode of Twilight, Twage stopped the show.
    "Please do that somewhere private please." Twage sighed.
    As everyone finally was out of the cave, all of us was starving like wolves.
    "Not only will we starve to death, but I may have to suck someone's blood soon since I do get rapid if I starve too much." I explained.
    "Pweez don't suck my beautiful face." Kate shivered.
    "Arg, I'm sick of acting like a werewolf. Today, forget about Gooby, we need food, otherwise all of us won't survive." Xenoh said strictly.
    Undead and Kate then kept complaining for 5 minutes. We just ignored them and kept walking.
    "... and that's why, my beautiful girl should not be a demon! Who agrees with me!" Undead said after 5 minutes of talking.
    Only Kate put her hand up and cheered. We just kept walking like bosses.
    "You guys are meanies." Kate said as she spit on me.
    "Arg... why am I on an elephant?" Someone groaned.
    We stopped and looked behind us. Kono finally has woken up.
    "Oh, hai Sandy. Hey guys. Watcha up to?" Kono questioned.
    "Trying to find food before we starve to death." Xenoh explained.
    "Oh. Well you don't have to, I have some like baked beans in my pocket." Kono said.
    We all were then shocked.
    "That's why your pockets are so huge..." Twage pointed.
    His pockets were really puffy and huge. That must be why.
    "We need some fire to cook it though. Let's camp tonight." Agent S suggested.
    "No no no! Kate might turn into a full demon!" Undead complained.
    "We're going to find Gooby in the morning. Calm your underwear." Twage hissed.
    We sat down, sat next to a tiny puddle of lava and cooked the baked beans.

Our stomachs were satisfied after a long journey.
    "Let's use this energy from these great beans for the morning and find Gooby." Kono suggested.
    "Man. I love baked beans now." Agent S giggled.
    We finished and was satisfied and slept for tomorrow.
    However, after 20 minutes, I woke up and heard someone making grunting noises...
    I got up, and saw someone biting Kono's arm.
    I punched the beast, and as I saw clearly... it was Kate.
    I screamed with fear, and everyone woke up immdietly.
    Everyone saw Kate and gasped in fear.
    "Kate! No!" Undead screamed.
    Kono's arm was oozing with blood and so many bite marks.
    "Arg... I need some bandages guys." Kono sighed.
    Twage put a sleep spell on Kate, making her feel asleep.
    "We're too late! She's a demon now! Me sweet daughter..." Undead screamed.
    "She's not done yet. Gooby is still out there. Let's go and find her now." Xenoh said.

We nodded and walked off, but I felt something is missing.
    I stopped, making everyone else stop walking. They stared at me.
    "Something's not right... someone's missing." I said.
    I counted everyone. Including Kate who was on Sandy's back.
    We all stared in silence.
    "Why so silent guys?" Twage gasped.
    "I don't... wait... SILENT isn't here." Agent S realised.
    "Arg, where is he. I know we don't need him, but like he might stir some trouble out of the blue." Twage said.
    "Wait, why is Silent here. He was here all this TIME?" Kono gasped.
    I explained Kono the issue and the dumb deal I took.
    "Great job grabbing his gummy bears... great." Kono sighed.

Without hesitation, we ran as fast as we could, trying to find Gooby or even Silent.
    "Where could he possibly be. He could be anywhere!" I shouted.
    "He sure is one Silent runner..." Agent S sighed.
    To Be Continued...
    Remember to leave your comments, likes and suggestions below!
    Only a couple of chapters left until this story ends! Get your popcorn ready!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
    LadyGaga, TwageTomato and Kono like this.
  16. Kono

Why am I the one who always has blood sucked out of me? xD
    Nice chapter Louise!

17. TwageTomato

Minecraft:
    Twage
    Wait wat? @Konohito is helper now? CONGRATULATIONS!

18. OfficerDeadly

OfficerDeadly Donator

Minecraft:
    OfficerDeadly
    Omg

Keep up the great work :)

19. Rob

Rob Donator

Minecraft:
    unpay
    I can't stop reading these haha. "Kate's giant kawaii eyes" That line got me.

20. TheUndeadBrave

TheUndeadBrave Life's too short, make the most of it!

Minecraft:
    TheUndeadBrave
    Just an fyi, you had Kono say something whilst he was still unconscious.