Meatball Moments: Corruption

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by LaurentYuri, Feb 28, 2014.

1. LaurentYuri

LaurentYuri Please check information for contact details

Today, all your doubts will finally be answered.
    I have hinted it in the past chapters, so here's the confirmation chapter :)

Chapter 29

"You serious, Alias?" Rieuan frowned, a weapon's figure appearing in his hand. All of a sudden, Reetu straightened up like Alias, but with his right hand up towards his front. His expression went from angry to fearful when a sword appeared in his hand.
    "Rieuan...help!" Reetu whimpered, hand shaking when his hand summoned his most powerful sword on its own. Well, it was Cameron, but it didn't matter at the time. Rieuan instinctively answered his co-ruler's call for help by summoning the only weapon he could summon in under a second: a promotional frying pan. He started swinging his frying pan at Cameron Rilen.
    "Go Rieuan!" Athens found himself cheering for the very person who killed his friend.
    "Uppercut!" Hubble yelled. "Go for the jaw! Step on the foot!"
    "Dirty trick." Map muttered.
    "Uhh... Hubble." Rockor used his shoulder to nudge Hubble. "This isn't boxing. It's a... frying pan duel."

Rieuan grunted in frustration when Cameron dodged his every strike.
    "You know," the Founder said between dodges, "you should have been trying to strike me with your gloves."
    "They won't work on you anyway!" Rieuan yelled, still trying to hit Cameron Rilen's head. Unfortunately for the three of them, the Founder brought his hands together. There was a soft groan of pain and a horrified gasp.
    "Alias... I'm sorry..." Reetu whispered to the other commander. Reetu's sword stabbed through Alias's flesh. Alias started to tense and taste blood on his lips. Soon, he started to drown in his own blood and his legs gave way. Cameron took pity on the dying commander and teleported him to wherever Aihow and Fries were.
    "He'll live." The Founder flatly stated and started turning around, but his skull connected with Rieuan's frying pan before he could order something to his subordinates. Before Cameron could fall to the floor, Rieuan grabbed him/her by the lapels of the uniform.
    "You better tell us where they are!" Rieuan demanded. Cameron just grinned manically at him and raised his arm. Rieuan glanced at the only commander left with him and gasped.

Reetu's body was under the Founder's control again. Now, his sword was floating right in front of him, the sharp end of the iron blade just mere inches away from his sternum.
    "Rieuan..." Reetu's eyes were squeezed shut, provoking more of the other's fury.
    "No! LITTLE BOY!"
    The sword threatening to end Reetu's life suddenly clattered to the floor as the frying pan hit the Founder's head. Surely the pan was dented, but it was enough to stun Cameron Rilen and inflict a head wound. Rieuan realized what he was doing and dropped the pan, rushing to the aid of the Corporation's one and only ruler.
    "I'm sorry, Mis-"
    "Never mind." Cameron clutched at his bleeding temple. "You were never part of the Corporation, anyway, and your job here is done."
    "What? What are you saying?" Rieuan asked. “Not part of the Corporation…?”
    "Do you know why Aihow and Fries were forcefully taken away from you?" Cameron Rilen hysterically cackled afterwards, annoying the two server rulers.
    "We are here to take them back." Reetu grit his teeth together.
    "Oh, no. They now know the truth about them and about you."
    By then, the presence of the seven prisoners was forgotten, so all they could do was watch the confessions unfold before them.
    "What?" Rieuan and Reetu asked at the same time. Cameron whistled loudly, calling the best men in his arsenal.
    "Tie the Commanders up." The Founder ordered. For a brief second, both of the ex-commanders' real lives flashed before their eyes, but not the dying type. They realized what the Founder was meaning. The two tried to fight back and fend for themselves, but two syringes were thrown across the room and hit their necks. Rieuan and Reetu felt their world spinning. Their visions went blurry until there was nothing.
    "What are you going to do do them?" Bunnie softly asked. Cameron Rilen grinned evilly.
    "They're going with you in the execution plaza." He/she answered.
    "Why? Aside from their 'work being finished'." Athens piped up.
    "Do you want to know what happened to your precious Crew?" The Founder quirked an eyebrow. "No, the real question is this. Do you know where the Crew is, my friends?"
    "We are NOT your friends, and we never will be." Map hissed.
    "Oh, really? I believe you. So, do you know where they are?"
    After a moment, all of them shook their heads. Rieuan and Reetu's limp forms were inhumanely kicked to bring beside the seven. Rockor and Map's eyes widened in realization.*
    "Don't tell me..." Map looked at their enemy, fear clearly in her face.
    "Oh no." Rockor gasped.
    "You have been fighting with them all the while. Ladies and gentlemen..." Cameron gestured to Rieuan and Reetu, but then ultimately deciding to walk as to stand beside the seemingly dead but alive duo. "I present to you, ItsJerry and ItsHarry."

PS:
    *Map and Rockor were the only ones who told me they had hunches about it :)
    I am not really proud that this chapter was really short. I had no idea how to fill some things in, so, yeah. And, I'll probably upload c30 later because I'm running out of precious time. Probably I'll post the bonuses in another thread.
    Comments?

Kick_In_Ass_ likes this.
  2. athenswill

athenswill ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Minecraft:
    athenswill
    THE PLOT TWISTS
    WHAT IS THIS, ENDER'S GAME?! XD

LaurentYuri likes this.
  3. The_Demonstar01

The_Demonstar01 k-on most moe anime 2017

Minecraft:
    i don't play this game anymore yet i'm still here why do you ask, i don't know either
    OMG EPIC PLOT TWIST FTW. Like I never saw that Rieuan and Reetu were Jerry and Harry.

4. LaurentYuri

Chapter 30

"Saul."
    Alias- no, Saul cracked his eyes open. He could feel intense pain on his chest. He heard a voice, a very familiar voice, a friendly one. It was distant, unfortunately. His vision was blurry, but he could make out colors. He felt something cold on his back, and then realized he was lying on the stone floor. Suddenly, someone else was poking his head with a stick. He could hear the first voice telling someone else something that he couldn't much understand. The painful throbbing in his chest faded over time, and then his breathing normalized.
    "Ughh..." Saul groaned. He was still trying to clear his vision.
    "SAUL!" A figure wearing a red shirt and black coat jerked him up to a sitting position, and pulled him in a rib- crushing hug, albeit awkward. Saul recognized this person as Fries- no, it's not his real name, his name was Potato.
    "Saul, thank goodness you're awake." Another kind voice spoke from behind him. "Uhh, Potato, you're crushing him."
    The arms around Saul finally released him, but still supported his body.
    "Potato." Saul murmured, pointing at Potato. The Emperor and Creator of anything awkward was very happy. "Hai." Saul then pointed at the other guy in a robot suit and the Corporation uniform. Saul started looking around, and found a similar if not the same screen he last looked at when he was still Saul.
    "Glad your mind isn't corrupted anymore." Hai smiled.
    "Corrupted?"
    "Of course. Do you remember working for that shitty Corporation and having our names changed?"
    Saul recalled that. "Yes... I think I killed a lot of people..."
    "You did."
    "Hai, not helping at all." Saul, even though weak, glared venomously at Hai. "The last thing I remember as Saul is that I threw a rock at Notch's face, then I looked at a screen, then I saw my faction, Bambi."
    "Me, I don't really remember my trance." Potato chimed in.
    "I remember cheese. As Alias, what do you recall last?"
    Saul frowned. "I couldn't move on my own because of... Cameron Rilen."
    "Name's correct." Potato said.
    "Cameron also controlled... I don't know which is which."
    "Saul, they're Jerry and Harry." Hai said. "At first, they seemed different, but their voices became more and more identical."
    "I remember believing that I'm crazy." Saul said. "Nevermind. So, one of them was also controlled, and then stabbed me through my heart." He didn't add the fact that one of the twins was attacking the founder with a frying pan. Suddenly, his eyes widened. "How am I not yet dead? Did I respawn? Or am I dead?"
    Hai put two fingers on his neck to look for the pulse and found it. "I'm alive, I think. To be honest, you were bleeding all over the place. Potato woke me up and then ran around for help, then all of a sudden, he slipped and fell. Immediately after that, you stopped bleeding."
    "We may not be aware of this, but I think Potato is the most powerful of the three of us." Saul said.
    "Maybe not, I don't control what happens." Potato shook his head.
    "Where are we?" Saul finally asked. Hai and Potato didn't answer immediately.
    "That's also my question." Potato shrugged.
    "I can answer that, if you're so kind to break this yellow forcefield." A fourth voice joined in. All three looked at the direction of the voice. They instantly recognized the people on the other side of the forcefield.

/**/

The seven last rebels of the group gathered in a small circle not far where Rieuan and Reetu- no, Jerry and Harry comfortably lay on their respective beds. They were imprisoned in a somewhat large cell with no windows. A forcefield made sure they couldn't escape, and the prison guards could see their every move. They just eyed the seven carefully. Their prisoners seemed to have a serious meeting while the real server owners and ex-commanders still lay unconscious.

In reality, the seven were not talking about serious stuff or escape.

"How on earth can we wake them up?!" Garnet almost yelled. Hubble was glancing back at JH.
    "We tried everything." Map said. "I poured Bonk into their mouths, tried bashing them, and chatted with them, but they wouldn't wake up."
    "We shook them." Kick shook his own head with his hands.
    "I tried slapping them." Bunnie said.
    "I poured water on Jerry's face." Athens added.
    "We all tried screaming at once." Rockor said, not mentioning the quizzical expressions the guards outside made when they ran around the cell and screaming.
    "We can tickle them." Hubble suggested.
    If there was a cricket inside the cell, it would chirp at that time because of the silence.
    "Hubble, where did yoi get that idea?" Garnet asked.
    "I don't know, they're already awake anyway."
    All seven sprang up and sprinted towards Jerry.
    "Jerry?" Kick gave him a glass of water.
    "I'm fine." Jerry took the glass and drank its contents while Harry felt like Mr. Lonely. Rockor, Athens, Bunnie, and Hubble walked over at Harry and gave him his glass of water.
    "So, where are we?" Jerry asked.
    "We're in jail." Map replied.
    "So, Harry, can you break us out?" Bunnie asked. Harry finished his glass and sadly shook his head.
    "We don't have enough fart power to break us out." Harry replied.
    "Guys, the guards are opening a part of the forcefield." Athens notified.
    He was right. A hole appeared on the forcefield, and then a guard stepped in the cell.
    "News for you. You're going to the execution plaza right now."
    "You didn't even leave a cliffhanger." Rockor raised a brow.
    "I don't have to. Rilen's orders are to bring you immediately to your places, and what's more useful than a command to teleport you out."
    "Jerry, Harry? You're server owners..." Kick said through tightly clenched teeth. But before either owner could command something, they were immediately teleported out of the cell.

They found themselves under the heat of the scorching afternoon sun. A white full-body straitjacket prevented them from moving, but they thought that wearing it on the first place is impractical. Three broad metal straps prevented them from escaping. One strap went around the neck, the second was around the torso, and the last one at the legs, just below the knees. They were all lined up in a single file at the middle of the newly built plaza. JH were at the center, and the nearest were a bit farther.
    "I hate this." Garnet sighed. Their execution would begin very soon.
    "Aww come on." Map complained loudly. "I do NOT want to be fried before I die!"
    Moments later, someone answered Map's complaints. The platform they were standing on was lowered underground. Soon enough, they were greeted with an air conditioned room. Some maids were also there.
    "Last wishes shall be granted." A woman that seemed to be head maid said.

Everyone immediately asked for either an extra-large burger, a miniature chicken that could fit in a molar, or spaghetti.

PS: Would you like an explanation on how I named them [Rieuan, Reetu, Fries(obvious one), Aihow, and Alias)? :3
    Comments?

Kick_In_Ass_ likes this.
  5. The_Demonstar01

Minecraft:
    i don't play this game anymore yet i'm still here why do you ask, i don't know either
    I would like an explaination on how you named the crew those names. Btw, nice chapter :P

6. LaurentYuri

Explanation on names will be on bonus chapters.
    The Founder is still a he/she. Also, sorry for double post later if there is! Chapter 31-32 will be the finale! 33, hopefully, would be uploaded tomorrow! 34 to whatever number might or might not be in a different thread. STAY TUNED.

ENJOY.

Chapter 31

Potato blinked thrice until he was convinced that he wasn't delusional.
    "Notch?" Saul spoke up after some moments.
    "Yep. And the others too." Notch answered, making the three Crew members starstruck.
    "I'll try something." Saul declared, then stomping hard on the ground, levitating a large boulder, five times bigger than himself. He raised it a little, then did a pushing motion, sending the massive rock towards the forcefield. It only broke into smaller rocks on contact.
    "Didn't work." Dinnerbone said.
    "I will break that forcefield for you!" Potato launched himself towards the Mojang people.
    "Woah, POTATO-" Hai tried to grab him. Saul flicked a finger to make a small rock jut out of the floor. Potato saw the unnatural movement of earth, but was too late to react. He tripped on it, but his whole upper body decided to keep moving and leave his legs behind, sending him flying towards the Mojangstas. He screamed for help while Hai sprinted as fast as he can to catch the guy. Potato used his awkward energy on himself to try to slow himself down. However, Potato's powers of awkwardness weren't under his full control. His whole body slammed on the forcefield, sticking to it for a moment. Gravity eventually remembered that it had to pull him down, so he fell down seconds later. Hai and Saul gasped in awe.
    "Potato, you did it!" Saul immediately praised.
    "What?" Potato stood up, facing the other two while rubbing his head. Hai approached him and pointed at where the forcefield is.
    "Oh, I destroyed it." Potato muttered to himself.
    Notch casually walked out. "So, kids, do you happen to know where the Founder is?"
    "How'd you know about him? Or her?" Hai asked.
    "Cameron couldn't corrupt our minds!" Jeb laughed.
    "But we saw you just standing." Saul said.
    "Oh, no, they checked if we could be corrupted. We woke up later, so he or she just trapped us there."
    "I see."
    "So where's that Founder so he gets corrupted too?" Notch interrupted.
    "She's a boy?!"
    "Always assume it's a male unless it's clearly female."
    "Okay, he's at our server."
    "Okay!" Notch clapped his hands. "As creator of Minecraft, I will get my game back and have Jeb be in creative control again! Some guys should work on undoing the corruption in the game. Others, let's spawn ghasts!"

/**/

In an hour, many people had assembled in the plaza. They were prevented from going inside the actual place by a forcefield and regular military patrol. They were murmuring among themselves, talking about the execution. The most asked question was about the absence of the commanders. None of the soldiers bothered to answer or even mention any of the commanders. True, the whole nation hated those invaders, but their absence on an important event for the Corporation was puzzling.

A half-hour of small murmurs was silenced immediately when the Founder appeared out of the ground, pushed up by a platform. He/she was wearing the his own black uniform, but with a few changes. There were golden shoulder plates with gold string hannging down like royalty, three gold chains from the right shoulder to the left waist, and the hems had golden thread on it. The Founder was distinguished from the rest by his gold accessories. He/she began to speak.
    "Citizens of the ItsJerryAndHarry server-nation. I am Cameron Rilen, the Corporation's Founder. Now, without much further ado, I show to you those who have dared rebel against us."
    On cue, the nine were pushed up on another platform behind the Founder. Upon seeing Jerry and Harry on the middle, still in their dark uniforms, the crowd immediately went curious on why the two were there.
    "Jerry." Harry said.
    "What?"
    "I wish we took the beans."
    "Yeah, me too."
    The Founder went on his/her speech on the aspirations of the Corporation for about an hour.
    "We desire peace. We desire absolute order. We shall do any method to achieve this dream."

/**/

"Every corrupted file might take some time to fix." Minecraft Chick reported.
    "So be it." Jeb said. "Notch, are you really going to slap the Founder's face?"
    "Of course! If you created this game, then somebody messes it up, won't you feel devastated?" Notch said while leaping up high to reach a ghast. He patted the Nether mob's head. "There, there."
    "Cwoooo." The ghast seemingly replied.
    "Of course I feel devastated too, just that I think imprisonment is an option."
    "Then we jail him AFTER I slap his face. Kids, ready?"
    Notch turned to the ghast behind him. The three Crew members were riding it. The ghast was eating something yellow, which Notch thought was cheese.
    "What happens if I do this..." Potato patted the ghast. Nothing happened. "At least it didn't go awkward."
    "Yes, we're ready." Hai said.
    "Okay. Everyone ready?"
    There was a chorus of "yes" immediately after.
    "Let's go to play.itsjerryandharry.com!"

/**/

The Founder was still talking, which was boring the nine to death. Maybe they would be dead before the actual execution. Tue cause of death will probably be something outside of starvation. But dehydration would be a possible reason.
    "We ARE being fried to death." Map sighed. "Maybe roasted would fit in better."
    "Agreed, Mappy." Rockor, who was beside her, nodded.
    "Now, onward to the execution!" The Founder declared all of a sudden. The crowd went sad and angry. The Founder teleported away. Ten archers went in line, holding enchanted bows, believed to have been enhanced with Power and Punch to ensure a one-hit kill. The Founder looked on from his/her balcony with a malicious grin.
    "Here goes." Bunnie closed her eyes, expecting pain.
    "Ready!" One of the archers in the firing squad shouted.
    They raised their bows.
    "Aim!"
    They aimed at their assigned targets.
    "Fi-"

The archers were interrupted by an anguished cry of a certain mob alien to the Overworld.

PS: Comments? :3

Kick_In_Ass_ likes this.
  7. The_Demonstar01

Minecraft:
    Just wow. Your stories are brilliant! :p Great job.
    Edit: 1000th post C:

8. LaurentYuri

Requested to be uploaded FAAAAAAAASTEEEEEEEEER
    THE FINALE! Please comment afterwards!

Chapter 32

"ARGH!" The Founder shouted at the archers. "GET ON WITH IT!"
    "Okay, as you wish."
    They aimed again.
    "Fire!!!"
    Bowstrings were released. The arrows cut through the air swiftly, going for their respective target's hearts.

Suddenly, there was the sound of rock crunching and moving upwards. A wall of earth had blocked the arrows. After a split second of confusion, ghasts went all around the area. Everyone screamed and scrambled to hide upon seeing the hostile mobs, except the nine who were saved from death.
    "Saul!" Hubble yelled in happiness upon seeing Saul hop away from the ghast and take flight on his own. He motioned for rock to act. Earth pillars suddenly formed under the archers, sending them flying upwards. Saul caught two and swung them around to stun them, and then he threw them to the sky. A small star appeared shortly afterwards, Team Rocket style.
    "Look, it's Hai!" Athens cheered as Hai jumped off the ghast and threw what appeared to be cheese bars into the mouths of surprised soldiers. He proceeded on kickboxing them all. Saul went back to the ghast to get Potato. The latter was carried down to the nine 'standing' on the stage.
    "Potato!" Harry smiled. Saul then jumped up and flapped his wings to be airborne again.
    "Wait! What do I do?" Potato shouted. Saul paused.
    "Free them and give Jerry and Harry some beans!" Saul responded and then flew away to join the fight. By then, Mojang itself was already kicking butt.
    "Okay..." Potato then kicked away all the metal bindings restraining Jerry and Harry. Freeing themselves of their straitjackets, they helped with freeing the others as well, until all nine of them were unrestrained.
    "Here are your weapons." Harry snapped his fingers. Their respective weapons magically appeared out of nowhere.
    "Ohoho, man, my bat!" Map grinned. "Oh! My Bonk is with me, too!"
    "Chocoloco Meatball Baseball Bat!" Hubble cried upon seeing his beloved early birthday gift in his hand. The psychotic soul in the sword also cried, making Jerry, Harry, and Potato creeped out. A lot.
    "I missed you, master!" The sword said. Hubble hugged it. While all this unfolded before them, Bunnie threw a stare at Kick again. Kick responded with the usual shrug.
    "All of your weapons with you?" Jerry asked, to which everyone nodded. "Good. Charge!"
    The seven rebels took off to their heart's desire, pwning all they can in the fight, while ghasts shot fire charges at nearby Corporation buildings.
    "Oh, here. Beans." Potato gave the twins their power food. The two gobbled it all up, finishing it under ten seconds.
    "Ready?" Jerry asked.
    "Ready." Harry replied, grabbing Potato. Both twins were pushed up and away by the power of a fart.

While airborne, JH called the rest of the Crew.
    "Saul! Get over here!" Harry called out. Saul stopped chucking boulders at random enemies and flew to the three.
    "Hai! GET YO' CHEESE HERE." Jerry yelled.
    "Coming!" Hai stuffed cheddar into his mouth and flew up, granted the power of cheese. Once the Crew has been assembled, Jerry spoke.
    "We're going to attack the Founder."
    "He's over there." Hai pointed to a building. "Saul, overturn the roof, please?"
    "Give me space." Saul flew down. He concentrated his powers on the marble roof and then made a lifting motion. The marble followed his motions. He threw the roof away, a cue for the Crew to swoop in and enter the building from above.

Hai entered first, berserk mode on. He rampaged on the whole floor with his ban hammer. Potato went next. Thankfully, his awkwardness had been on his side, and he caused everything in the upper floor to rumble and crack. Objects flew up and assaulted the soldiers, making them jump off the building in fright. They saw the Founder rapidly running away.
    "Quick, after him!" Potato shouted. Saul used rock to try creating obstacles. A small hurdle appeared, but Cameron jumped above it. Saul made more obstacles.
    "Guys, I don't know if I can catch him." Saul said.
    "I'll help." Hai threw cheese bombs at the Founder. Cameron didn't slow down. "It will tire him. Or her."
    Potato stepped in and tried to use his foot to trip Cameron. He succeeded. The Founder crashed on the ground.
    "I did it!" Potato cheered.
    "Good one, Potato!" Saul praised.
    "Nice job, Potato!" Hai gave him a thumbs-up and a grin.
    "I will not fail!" Cameron growled, standing up.
    "Think again." Jerry interrupted.
    "Haven't done this in a long time." Harry laughed. Both twins summoned their worst-smelling fart of the day and let it explode in the building. Saul flapped his wings to keep the smell from reaching him. Hai used his cheese and stuffed it on his face. Potato, being awkward and all, suddenly had a cold and didn't smell anything. Cameron, however, couldn't take the smell and collapsed, stunned.
    "Great job we did there, Jerry!" Harry slapped his hand with Jerry's
    "Yes, we did it!"
    Notch and his coworkers arrived in the scene and surveyed the destruction in the building. The roof was nowhere to be seen, there were large cracks, and displaced rocks.
    "Where's the Founder?" Jeb asked. The five pointed to the Founder who was trying regain balance.
    Notch approached the disoriented Founder and slapped him/her hard on the left cheek.
    "That's for corrupting my game, trying to control our minds, and... doing wrong things!" Notch said and then teleported Cameron Rilen back to Mojang. When Notch's fury subsided, the Crew, the six rebels, and helpful foreigner approached him. Notch was joined with the others, with smiles on their faces.

"Thank you for cooperating with us, kids." Jeb thanked. "What can we do to repay you?"
    The twelve threw glances to each other, probably telepathically communicating. Jerry and Harry nodded to them.
    "We wouldn't need anything back, just answer one question." Jerry said.
    "And what is that?"
    "What will happen to respawn?" Harry asked. Mojang looked at their faces, all of which expressed grief. Suddenly, Notch grinned.
    "Oh, I know many of your friends died. So, as a thank you gift to every server, Respawn will be back on RIGHT NOW!"
    "YES!" The two twins high fived. The others squealed in delight. Athens wiped a tear from his eye. Hubble enveloped Bunnie, Demon, Kick, Rockor, and Athens in a tight hug. They laughed together. Map double jumped in happiness. Garnet did a handstand in so much glee. The other three Crew members couldn't believe it. A computer that looked more like a command block appeared in front of Notch.
    "Let's see... Respawn..."
    "Notch! Remember-" Jeb tried to warn him of something.
    "THERE!" Notch hit a button. Nothing happened in the next three seconds. After the span of three seconds, there was a wail of someone falling from the sky that may belong to Yomc.
    "Notch." Jeb frowned at Notch, who was sheepishly smiling from ear to ear, guilty of something.
    "Oh dang." Notch whispered to him as the others stopped moving. What's the cause?

Extreme lag is extreme, you know.

Kicked from server: Minecraft has crashed.

PS: :)
    All Meatball Moments stories shall eventually end, sorry. BUT SILENT HAS SAVED YOU ALL BY HIS STORY! GIVE HIM CHEESE AND COOKIES
    I love you all! *tries to hug the nearest guy who's running away*
    Expect more things after :3 But I might be on vacation tomorrow. I'm still thinking if I should bump this or create a new thread, but HIHO BONUS CHAPTERS FTW
    Guys, you should also thank Yomc for requesting to upload faster.
    Fanwork is appreciated... if you have xD Bunnie has sent me one :P
    Overall comments?

Kick_In_Ass_, _HUBBLE_ and RockoR like this.
  9. RockoR

RockoR new bagel

Minecraft:
    RockoR
    *clap*
    *clap*
    *clap*
    *clap*
    *clap*
    *clap*
    *clap*
    *clap*
    BRAVO

LaurentYuri likes this.
  10. Yomc

Yomc ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I am so confused
    Why am I randomly falling from the sky
    Did I die at some point and miss my death
    Noooooooo
    I missed my epic glorious death
    Must reread now

Radii and LaurentYuri like this.
  11. ItsWilly

ItsWilly Ex Co-Owner Donator

Minecraft:
    MrDeathWilliam
    holy shit

derpguy, LaurentYuri and Diffracting like this.
  12. athenswill

athenswill ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Minecraft:
    athenswill
    Dat ending doe.... XD
    Great job with the story, Claire, I loved it! :D
    Can't for the bonus chapters!

LaurentYuri likes this.
  13. The_Demonstar01

Minecraft:
    *clap* clap* clap* Good job. I can't wait for the bonus chapters C:

LaurentYuri likes this.
  14. _HUBBLE_

_HUBBLE_ Donator

Minecraft:
    _HUBBLE_
    I can imagine this now becoming a book
    :3

LaurentYuri and derpguy like this.
  15. derpguy

derpguy moved on Donator

Minecraft:
    no
    Ahahaha. Wow. Can't believe I forgot to look at the thread. Like _HUBBLE_ said, this could become a book!
    I love the story and can't wait for the bonus chapters.

LaurentYuri likes this.