KitPvP Season 9

Discussion in 'News' started by Ezzerland, May 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buck

Buck Moderator | Builder Donator

Minecraft:
    oBuck
  2. 00000000000

00000000000 Donator

@Heatdude Wanna know what the best part about your map is?

upload_2020-5-25_9-17-29.png

It's the most beautiful part.

Beautiful face.

Alperen_ and Heatdude Da Waffle like this.
  3. Hyeste

Hyeste ANTI-CHEAT Donator

Minecraft:
    Hyeste
    tbh i don't like the new map and the updates i feel like jerryandharry server is going downhill everytime they reset any gamemode or server... sad

sava likes this.
  4. ErdemTekinn

ErdemTekinn

Minecraft:
    ErdemTekinn
    p2w game.

5. iGhostify

iGhostify Sipping RedBull is delight. Donator

Minecraft:
    iGhostify
    they should disable key opening for 24hours of the reset. to allow people who dont buy keys have a chance to play and have chances to try get to the top. this is why jerry and harry kitpvp died within 4-5hours of reset. like half of the people were teamed in diamond gear already grindind because they had keys. so next map if keys r disabled for atleast 1day or so that would be great

00000000000 likes this.
  6. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Diamond armor is $5 in /shop. You can't get it from crates. The kits that have it were disabled for the first 24h.
    You have unlimited splash healing potions for free.

This map should be significantly easier than last map to compete.
    But sure, it's p2w and crates are the only reason people dominate.

00000000000 likes this.
  7. sava

sava Donator

Not trying to be toxic but you're wrong. you're very wrong... there is no competition if you dont have any donator kits, can barely farm money because of tryhard p3 punch2 guys, try play on a alt, you'll then understand.

8. Ezzerland

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    I don't find this comment toxic, fyi.
    Did you play last map at sotw? What, exactly, do you think makes this map harder than last map?

Alperen_ likes this.
  9. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    Payout Winners week #1
    1. Spelez
    2. Waroses
    3. circumcisers
    4. Siere
    5. Unknowable
    Winnings must PM me on the forums to receive payout. Include your PayPal address if you finished in first place, or tell me if you prefer a gift card instead of PayPal (no fees).

ZeusV, Spelez, Kobynt and 3 others like this.
  10. sava

sava Donator

Yes i did play SOTW of last map, honestly that is something I cannot tell you I guess it was easier to actually escape these players with punch 2 and op items due to the terrain of the map and how small it was actually due to it being built up, this current map is so nice like looking wise however, players with punch2 have SO much space and can bowboost one side to the other easily.

Also, this map there were people buying like 4stacks of keys. then literally being op straight from SOTW on this map, keys should be more expensive then what they are.. by quite alot like maybe $3+ per key

Last edited: May 31, 2020
  11. Kobynt

Kobynt KitPvP / Factions, Player. Donator

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    don’t bother saying it’s p2w they won’t listen

12. Username

Username Donator

I find this quite ironic, because they actually respond to these comments a lot with thoroughly detailed responses. Why do find this ironic? Because it seems like you're the one not listening in this case.

Ezzerland and samm like this.
  13. Kobynt

Kobynt KitPvP / Factions, Player. Donator

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    Ye I don’t really listen anymore, sometimes I feel like people get rude responses, but eh! idc

14. Ezzerland

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Even went so far as creating a thread with random ass ideas to try and help solve the problem for future maps. But hey, who pays attention to that stuff. Complaining is so much easier :D
    Noted, thanks for the feedback. I made bowboosting too effective with my last update so I might need to tweak it and make it less OP (maybe increase the hit delay so that you can't literally fly). We can also work on key costs and what's in the crates to make SOTW less drastic of a difference from keys. We'll probably start trying more random ideas (like from my thread) since resets will be faster now to see what people like and what works long-term. Please feel free to make suggestion threads on ideas you have to improve things (or post some in my random ideas thread)

t3mptr3s, GYPTIAN, sava and 2 others like this.
  15. iGhostify

iGhostify Sipping RedBull is delight. Donator

Minecraft:
    iGhostify
    disable keys for 24hours! making them more expensive wont make them stop buying keys because people with payouts will just save them for more keys. disable keys for 1-2 days so people can grind who dont want to waste there money. aka me. i wanted to grind money for a few hours at sotw. but in 10mins. a bunch of teams were in diamond and grinding because of key opening some people even had punch 2 bows. hopefully nextmap will be alot more fun to play instead of getting killed by p2w guys lol. p2w kits / keys are good options 2 disable for first 1-2days.
    also the pots in the kit have made kit paladin etc useless i recomend lower pots on the free kits to 1-4pots or lower the timer on kit paladin because having a time limit on a kit thats simular to the basic kits except its Protection 1 with fire res, speed 2 and regen. i would still recomend you lower this by a few hours. and remove pots from /shop since there useless now or make them $1.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    Legendary likes this.
  16. ReportingStaffAbuse2020

ReportingStaffAbuse2020

17. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    Payout Winners week #2
    1. Spelez
    2. Unknowable
    3. circumcisers
    4. Siere
    5. kenekl
    Winnings must PM me on the forums to receive payout. Include your PayPal address if you finished in first place, or tell me if you prefer a gift card instead of PayPal (no fees).

samm, ItsJerry, Alperen_ and 2 others like this.
  18. Trevor

Trevor Donator

what about Waroses and DLSC?

upload_2020-6-7_16-20-41.png

19. Siere

Siere Donator

Minecraft:
    Siere
    samm, Alperen_, ItsJerry and 2 others like this.
  20. Trevor

Trevor Donator

that's stupid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.