It's hard being different

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by albinobat, Nov 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benjan10

Benjan10

Just like everyone else said. You're not alone :). I have ADHD. I don't even know what it means. Attention or something. It's hard for me to be focus on one thing and I can get mad on a mini accident. So when someone laugh with, It's very special. All of us are always by your side albino. No one is perfect. And everyone is different :)

2. sxdmvb

sxdmvb [SXD] Donator

Minecraft:
    KevinCurio

Well said, also i found a channel having ADHD as their name xD (Animation Domination High-Def)

3. bunniesunday

bunniesunday

Nice drawing!
    Well...I got bullied a lot when I was in Grade 1. I was really quiet and well...kinda chubby. This classmate of mine (a dude, btw) kept disturbing me but eventually stopped because I told my teacher and parents about it. I have slimmed down quite a bit and coincidentally, that classmate of mine is also my classmate this year, and we are pretty good friends already.
    You're special. You're that one kind and awesome Albino everyone knows. I have seen many people being bullied, but I'm just too scared to help most of the time...

4. teolicht

teolicht Fox Boy

I know its hard. Its very diferent!

5. speedy0114

speedy0114

i feel u ut rember its not easy but ur sepcal u defiy the silly old rules of socity and that makes u awesome if u want to be normal i dont blame u im the same but rember ur better then normal ur AWESOME u rember u are good because ur diffrent BUT u can do stuff few others can for exmaple u can anmate only probally ten other can on the fourms and thers 3000 thats makes u super cool and so dont forget that i hav a thing with my brain to so ur not alone im bullyed a little by this 1 kid in my class and so ik how u feel but rember thers allways good in bad or light after dark many famous peole where diffrent like steve jobs but he grew up to be the 1 of the most sussusful guys ever so there is hope :D
    go you!:D
    go abnato! i'l be there for u

6. Dyrhoi

Dyrhoi

That.... bump..... tho.....
    teolicht, Nov 6, 2013
    speedy0114, Today at 7:54 PM
    But nice art anyways.

teitan and Animoes like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.