It's hard being different

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by albinobat, Nov 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. albinobat

albinobat

We live in a world where people like me are not treated equally, We are made fun of, We are left out, We are not understood.. I feel like an alien, I don't feel like I belong here, everyone is expected to behave a certain way, I have no idea what they are expecting me to know, I don't understand how to communicate with others properly or to understand how a normal person's mind works, All I know is that I will never know what it's like to live a normal life...-albinobat (raising awareness for the mentally disabled)
    albino.jpg

Gooby and TheMint like this.
  2. Teddie

Teddie Donator

I know it's hard. I used to be bullied because the others thought I was really ugly.. I fought back and they stopped. I didn't punch them or something, I screamed and they stopped. I like your art though.

3. Flare Pikachu

Flare Pikachu

Soooo cute... >;3

Inequality is around the world, can't really stop it, but we can definitely reduce it ourselves

4. Trollestia

Trollestia

Albino, being different is what makes you special...

In fact, everyone is different. Nobody's mind is the same, especially if your me...

But let's forget the topic of my brain now,

Albino, if everyone else is normal, that just makes it. . . Well, yet, sort of worse :/ The thing is, if everyone was the same, what would really life be meant for?

Like, imagine if everyone in the world liked to eat eggs. Well, it's just really just as fun or even interesting if everyone is the same...

But since we all have our own special personalities, it makes us just really that awesome!

If everyone in the world liked to wear purple, it just makes it . . . Not so interesting.

See what I mean? xD

You are like the lighted candle in the middle of a room of unlit candles. You shine, and inspire others. Your shining fire is like the warm heart you have, the warmer it is, the more you inspire. The fire will spread, and light other candles.

Basically, your awesome xD Just like in your picture, being different, is what makes you very special =)

5. Chippy

Chippy

6. RockoR

RockoR new bagel

Minecraft:
    RockoR
    You aren't being left out.
    You aren't being excluded.
    You are definitely not mentally disabled.
    But you are, forever,
    welcome in this community.

Think about this.

Before you announced that you were a girl, or that you had aspergers, did anyone ever have, any suspicion?
    No.
    Did anyone ask?
    No.

What I am trying to say is, we treat you as we would any friend.
    There is no such thing as normal, only uniqueness.
    You are no less than any other human being in this world.
    You are yourself.
    And that's all that matters.

7. Yomc

Yomc ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Albino, you are by no means alone.
    I have ADD, which puts me to sleep with my eyes open, more or less, in simple terms. I have OCD, a pain in the ass in all cases. And I have something else that I would rather not talk about...
    Anyway, you aren't alone.
    Don't worry, everyone finds ways to cope with these :)

8. Chippy

Chippy

I never got bullied. Ever. But. I know you're not alone. I see many people bullied. I just don't have the courage to stand up. I just sit there and watch...

9. ItsSol

ItsSol

Albino, everyone is different me being black and gettin teased when I cry I remeber to be happy and I know all of us are out for each other remeber you have me :) And I have you

10. PrincessHamster

PrincessHamster Puudding.

Minecraft:
    princesshamster
    I feel like this sometimes the "left out"... Its not that personal so I guess I'll share it.

Some of you may know, I'm Filipino. Though I was raised in Canada and my parents never taught me Tagalog.
    My friends at school are Filipino. Of course, the always speak Tagalog to each other and I just feel the need to just walk away instead of just pretending to understand.

But in all, just like Trollestia (can i call you Lidia?) said.
    Being different is what makes us special.
    If they tease you, so what, we can do things that they can't, and goes the other way around.
    We are who we are, and they are who they are.

This goes out for everybody. This is all life.

11. ItsMira

ItsMira

Same here when it comes to speakeing African, since I'm born and raised in Norway... I feel left out around the africans.

Albino, stop thinking you're mentally disabeled or handicapped. You're not supposed to think that.. because you arent! These people making fun of you, made you think like this, think that you're different from the rest. I'm sure you're not, dont let them do this to you.. I know alot of people with syndromes, but nothing really happens to them.

I'm seriously pissed at these people... geeeeeeeez let me beat them up please.

12. DireChrono

DireChrono

It's great to be different. Everyone is unique in his or her own way.
    I had to include this, sorry. :3

Caity, WinxClubFan890 and Diffracting like this.
  13. albinobat

albinobat

I was actually glad when I found out about my condition, Because I realised that I am not the only one going through this, I try to live life as a normal person but sometimes this gets in the way.

14. _Magical

_Magical Pokémon trainer

o...m..g gurl I <3 that. STAY STRONG HON!!!

chickennuggetinc likes this.
  15. LaurentYuri

LaurentYuri Please check information for contact details

Asperger's is sometimes hard to be with, I know, but it has its pros! We're all human beings, what's their right to do that?
    Being different is what makes a person strongest.

16. MrBlockMan

MrBlockMan

Im the one who isnt. Its cause when i get bullied i Defend. No one bullys me and i also have tons of freinds. But cool picture

17. dmuds

dmuds Old man Jenkins

Minecraft:
    dmuds
    i know how you feel. i haven't been bullied ever due to the community and my size. (i'm not a small guy. i'm one of the biggest in my grade.) but everyone is unique. it doesn't matter if you are nice, mean, or just a complete ass. you are one of a kind. no one can replace you. no one.

18. teitan

teitan ‏‏‎ Donator

I actually do get bullied at school, and I never give a flip
    I actually do have speech issues..
    But idgaf

And remember Albino,
    You are unique
    Why?
    Your Alabino

19. Diffracting

Diffracting Former M.o.d+ Donator

I do get bullied at school many times. When i was on 5 grade, I was on fight. Do you know the reason? Im "noob" cause i care about my future. These thigns ppls said of me: "You are such an idiot. Nub.." and "You are so noob.. you have never tasted cigarette.." etc. I dont want to smoke cigaretter cause i care about future. Do you know how that feels? But stay strong Albino

20. sxdmvb

sxdmvb [SXD] Donator

Minecraft:
    KevinCurio
    Sometimes it is hard, yes.
    BUT!
    It is awesome to be different, normal is boring.
    So keep doing what you do, keep being yourself.

Diffracting likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.