i think i have come to a conclusion.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by Rob, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Rob

Rob Donator

Minecraft:
    unpay
    Lately, I have been thinking so much about the IJ&H community. I have been here for over 3 years and I have met so many new friends on here and I can't thank them enough for what they have done for me. But, my schedule is becoming more and more complex and I am not on the server that often. I know I wasn't that popular at all and I don't really care. If no one sees this, that is perfectly fine. So, after a couple of days of actually thinking about my future, I might be leaving the IJ&H community.

I am leaving for Norway for a couple of days and I am super excited for that. I have changed to a ski racing school for two weeks before I have to leave for Norway to compete. The training starts at 7:30 in the morning, and ends at around 4:30 or 5 in the afternoon. We only get a 30 minute break for lunch but that's not a lot of time for me to get on the forums or whatever. When I finish my skiing for the day, I have to work on my academics. We have classes from 6pm until 11 at night before I can go home, or either sleep at the school and get ready for the next day. It's been a really rough time for me.

Another thing is, I think I just need to become more mature. I need to seriously focus on my academics instead of playing on Minecraft and procrastinating. Grades mean so much to me right now since I will have to start thinking about college real soon. So the whole point is, I might be leaving because of the whole ski racing oppurtunity, or for the fact that I need to really focus on my grades. If I change my mind, great. If I leave, I might visit sometimes. Who knows?

Anyways, thanks to those who have read this and, I will make up my mind soon.
    ~ Roburtt

2. Disphxrial

Disphxrial Donator

Minecraft:
    Disphxrial
    Whatever you decide, I support your decision, Rob. Do what you need to do. c:

Rob likes this.