for those who voted donald trump

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by valentino, Dec 8, 2015.

1. TAJPATEL24

TAJPATEL24 Trump 2016 | CS:GO | PCMR

Minecraft:
    iMayo
    Like Unit50079 said, immigration destabilizes a country.

The United States has a population around 312,000,000 citizens, and so far around 11.7 million immigrants from everywhere (Mexico, India, China, etc)

That makes the United States population 323.7 million.

If you do the math and the information above, you will find that immigrants now make up 28% of the United State's population.

Lets put this on a smaller scale, say you live in a city with 1,000 citizens. Let's add 28% (population of immigrants.) 1000 x .28=280. That adds 280 people to the new population making it 1,280. If this city only could support 1,000 citizens with services like housing, healthcare, police, fire department, and anything, imagine how hard it would be to pay for 1/3 more of your population...

CaptainJackValdy likes this.
  2. TAJPATEL24

Minecraft:
    iMayo
    Is it really wrong or do you have no silly comeback to use against solid facts?

3. knife

knife 》Faction Veteran《 ~Jag [God] Donator

Yes
    The fact was wrong first of all. Even if it was right, the math was wrong.

4. TAJPATEL24

Minecraft:
    iMayo
    Show me where the math is wrong instead of just saying "Wrong".

If you think anything is "wrong" its probably because I estimated...

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  5. vipa

vipa the hornace of death Donator

You're math is wrong, 11.7 million is less than tenth of 323.7 million. It is approximately 3.6%, as Stimpy said.

Katy_, Umar, Braixen and 1 other person like this.
  6. TAJPATEL24

Minecraft:
    iMayo
    Ok so I have been thinking about it.

Here was my method (I did make a mistake or two)

I took the population + immigrants and it divided it by the immigrant population and got 27.6 and rounded to 28% in which there I was not supposed to get my percent I apologize, but the circumstances are still the same.

7. Braixen

Braixen The Gay <*w*> Donator

Minecraft:
    JadeTheManedWolf
    Even if his math was right, A Government would only destabilize if it didn't act to support the immigrants. Whether it be for the US to accept the illegal immigrants as citizens automatically, or send them to Ellis Island, a supportive government could easily give jobs and homes to many fleeing for better lives. Then again, America's establishment isn't really known to be supportive, even to it's citizens lol.

8. TAJPATEL24

Minecraft:
    iMayo
    The percent isn't the circumstances, the circumstances is adding a percent to the population...

9. Braixen

Minecraft:
    JadeTheManedWolf
    think what Saad is trying to say is that your calculations were way off, and a while YES: a near 30% could really make an uneasy government, I'm pretty sure a government can take an additional 4% population.

CaptainJackValdy and knife like this.
  10. ANumber2Pencil

ANumber2Pencil Resigned ______________________________________ Donator

Minecraft:
    ANumber2Pencil
    Not when that 4% is undocumented and the government doesn't even know they exist

CaptainJackValdy and TAJPATEL24 like this.
  11. Braixen

Minecraft:
    JadeTheManedWolf
    That's why the government should be supportive about the immigrants. I believe the best option our government has is to start a direct way for illegal immigrants to become documented citizens. Whether it be from just flat-out giving them citizenship no questions asked, or to send them directly to Ellis Island to become documented, our government needs a way to support the waves of population that will inevitably come in. Deportation is not the answer, and will hurt the immigrant's lives and our own economic base.

knife likes this.
  12. TAJPATEL24

Minecraft:
    iMayo
  13. ANumber2Pencil

Minecraft:
    ANumber2Pencil
    So we should award those who break the law? What about the good people who actually apply? We are just gonna give up their spot to some illegal immigrant because they could get across the boarder? Now thats unfair. The system we have now makes it fair for anyone and everyone who wants to become a citizen so they all have the same chance at a US citizenship.

CaptainJackValdy, vipa and teitan like this.
  14. Braixen

Minecraft:
    JadeTheManedWolf
    You want to talk about fairness? Is it fair to deport immigrants that have been working on our farms for months, even years? Is it fair to deport immigrants that have spent their time in America building skyscrapers? And tell me how "fair" it is to deport hundreds of refugees back to the people they were running from.

Deportation does not work. It hurts the lives of the immigrants and it can crumble the very base of our economy and progression. So instead of punishing those who enter illegally, let's actually help them become legal immigrants; whether it be by direct citizenship centers or sending them to Ellis Island.

Mind giving a direct source to this photo? I am very skeptical about the legitimacy of those statistics.

Most of those situations dont even seem plausible.

Katy_, eaglebread_, SirNugget and 2 others like this.
  15. ANumber2Pencil

Minecraft:
    ANumber2Pencil
    fair
    fer/
    adjective
    1. 1.
      in accordance with the rules or standards; legitimate.
      "the group has achieved fair and equal representation for all its members"
    To answer your question yes it is completely fair because its a law that we have! In order to live here in America you must be a legal citizen and failure to do so will result in a punishment no matter who you are. There isn't an exception to this law and just because they build something doesn't just give them immunity to punishment. Its their fault for coming here illegally in the first place. As for the refugees, Mexico doesn't have any, Its not like the middle east or a dictatorship.....

And what are you talking about "deportation crumbles the very base of the economy."
    Because illegal immigrants hurt our economy terribly. For example tax payers spend $12,000,000,000 a year just for education for children of illegal immigrants. And you realize that if an illegal is working say on a farm he isn't helping the economy but just taking money away from the US.

16. Braixen

Minecraft:
    JadeTheManedWolf
    They actually do . . .

Illegal Immigrants are usually found via farms or low-waged work forces. They do the work that no citizen today wants(Steel making, farming, construction, ect.) at rediculously low wages($1 an hour is my guess)

Now, yes it is a law, but that's something we should change! No, I'm not suggesting removal of immigration laws, but I am suggesting something that can send illegal immigrants on the right path to citizenship. Deportation and Imprisonment don't help. It wastes Federal Money, and harms the economies that the immigrants have helped in.

SirNugget likes this.
  17. vipa

Minimum wage in US is 7.25 USD per hour.

Braixen and CaptainJackValdy like this.
  18. Braixen

Minecraft:
    JadeTheManedWolf
    Yes, but they are illegal immigrants, undocumented workers. They don't get minimum wage, just as they don't get Welfare.

vipa likes this.
  19. vipa

The only solution for this problem is if the US government puts up a "holding ground." A place where refugees and immigrants stay until they get a chance of citizenship. But if there are undocumented immigrants in US, it's not healthy for the economy. It impacts the census and data on the populations, and official national numbers will become more inaccurate as well as GDP. The only "good" options are either deportation, which may be harmful to the deported, or holding them in a small territory to wait for chances at citizenship.

Braixen likes this.
  20. Potatoking725

Potatoking725 Potato!

Minecraft:
    Potatoking725
    Isn't Trump banned from being president? I am not sure about this because I am not American and do not watch American news.