FarmKing lag

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Tsuneiro, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsuneiro

Tsuneiro Donator

Minecraft:
    pandaslays - tsuneiro- cybernetbully - E_money_swag_boy - IlIpeep (current)
    my ign: CybernetBully
    Where: FarmKing
    Details: The game is so glitchy, the weeds don't spawn until after a long period of time, the money i receive is about 8x slower then it should be. Like Ill go up my mps about every 8 seconds, and it'll only be the amount of one second. Even lots of times the chat in the game lags a lot. I hope someone knows how to fix it.
    Update 1# It restarted and it looks like its fixed but it might just be temporary i don't know.
    update 2# its back to being laggy again. Might be something to do with the amount of players, that because its too much, that it cant handle it correctly.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    Mats likes this.
  2. Username

Username Donator

Farmking is a new mini-game and it just started up, you can't expect it to be working just fine in an instant. The staff are probably trying their hardest to reduce the lag right now, I'd say just stay patient and wait, it will eventually go away.

Tsuneiro likes this.
  3. Jakt

Jakt Former Mod+ |questionable | Donator

The lag it being caused by the amount of players being online at once. It makes it slower & slower to hold the server online, makes it lag for people but holding it alive. I'm quite sure they're working on a fix on it soon, as it's quite popular in a playerbase wise, though I'm sure they didn't expect so many people to enjoy/join at the time.

Tsuneiro likes this.
  4. GalaxyPuffz

GalaxyPuffz rip joergen Donator

Minecraft:
    GalaxyPuffz
    The staff and the owners are well aware of the current situation of the game and the lag. As you know, the game hasn't been out for 24 hours yet and it's pretty popular. Just wait for the overall amount of players to go down or for something the staff have in mind to balance out the players for the lag to go down.

But other than that, it's safe to say that this is a super successful game for the community with the response it's getting !

Tsuneiro likes this.
  5. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    There's too many players on, we made a bunch of optimizations to the code and it's now twice as fast as before but it's still laggy.

We are working on making it better but it's not always possible due to limitations of Minecraft

Sakujo, Username, Tsuneiro and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.