Factions Reset

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Warrior_of_gods, Nov 15, 2020.

?

Would you play a Factions reset if it has a consistent payout?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Warrior_of_gods

Warrior_of_gods

Minecraft:
    Literul
    I know factions has been dead for a while but every time we have a Factions reset the server comes back to life. I feel like factions and KitPVP should be the main focus because those 2 resets bring the most people back to play. This also helps the server because the more people that are playing and want to win will buy things on the server store to gain an advantage.
    Suggestions:
    * Reset Factions every 2 months.
    * Keep Payout for the 2 month period.
    * Ask questions to the faction members to get input on how to make factions better!
    * Promote the faction reset every time on your Youtube Channel @ItsJerry & @ItsHarry

I've been playing on this server for 5 years and I do not want to see it die. Please reset factions soon, the community will show support if you do. And I gaurentee you will see a increase of at least 200 people the first day after factions reset. @Aiqw @AngieSkye @Davey @Ezzerland @MC_Scout @t3mptr3s @Witha

2. Username

Username Donator

They've been working on the Skyblock reset for the past while, but as far as I know Factions is already scheduled to reset next, you'll just have to wait a while till then.
    upload_2020-11-15_18-37-54.png

GANk, iGhostify and ItsJerry like this.
  3. iGhostify

iGhostify Sipping RedBull is delight. Donator

Minecraft:
    iGhostify
    After reading this, Ive been blessed with hope for the server,

Reset every 2Months - Epic,

Payouts through out the entire period for the season, 10/10 this would be something fun to work for.

Asking people who play factions would be a awesome idea - Also do polls in discord to see who would not want it and who does.

Promoting the ItsJerryAndHarry channel would be a massive help - Ive seen they put the ip in the description but Promoting it through out the video will help big time - Then find other promotions through out the period

Good Suggestions Bulletphase_ Hope to see you around again brother - From iGhostify/Demotist

GANk and Warrior_of_gods like this.
  4. Warrior_of_gods

Warrior_of_gods

Minecraft:
    Literul
    I hope this is true! Still feel like reaching out to the community and asking questions would be something very beneficial for the server!

GANk, Username and iGhostify like this.
  5. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    what is the point anyway when everyone dupes yet nobody bothers telling us how

6. Siere

Siere Donator

Minecraft:
    Siere
    saad was the only known duper and that got patched wym

unless gyptian somehow DIdnt farm 2bil of cane by hand!

and bulletphase last time u played didnt u literally quit the map and stop playing when u got split...

but good thread +1!

GANk, iGhostify, samm and 1 other person like this.
  7. iGhostify

iGhostify Sipping RedBull is delight. Donator

Minecraft:
    iGhostify
    Thats a good point when people are duping for "Ftop" - But what could possibly be happening is finding them dupers and having a staff member finding how they do it and when they do it,

People in 2020 wont demostrate how to bug/glitch/dupe is layed out, They will use it till it has been noticed by a staff.

GANk likes this.
  8. GANk

GANk

reset facs @Ezzerland @ItsHarry more players will come=more money. Good for u and the server... and another good suggestion is to have a mod or someone who has played or will play factions to get an honest opinion on what to fix and how to help the server. Doing this will bring back feedback that is worthy of listing to and is honest from a person that an admin can trust. Fab =Fac Reset +1 to Buterflyphase

9. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    We did all this. Had a discord group for active competitive top ranking factions to provide changes, we reset it regularly, made lots of heavy and hard changes.

tbh, I have no interest in hosting such a group again. The public forums suggestions is better and it allows me to openly request feedback from those actively playing. We got better feedback from the end of this last season on the forums than we ever did from the past 3 seasons, lol.

10. Warrior_of_gods

Warrior_of_gods

Minecraft:
    Literul
    I'm not denying the server is dying. We all know the server is dying because the game is dying this has been going on for years now. But I know if we do this for factions the server will see a tremendous spike in players. If they keep resetting it and KEEP THE FTOP value going, players will stay and play too. I'm so I don't need to tell you the benefits of having more players on shop:) @ItsHarry @ItsJerry

iGhostify likes this.
  11. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    I already play factions. Payout is irrelevant to me.

12. Saul1337

Saul1337

Doesn't being reset get old for you guys?
    I think it's a double edged knife, at one point you're pulling in players to ''dream'' their way into the factions top.
    But on the other side you are probably losing a few peaceful chilling players who are upset their house is deleted.

GANk likes this.
  13. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Nah. With factions they want and expect it to be reset. They get upset when their house gets destroyed and they quit until the next reset happens because it's easier to start over and dream that something will change than to fight back or get even. Factions relies heavily on resets to survive.

ItsJerry, Palantir, GANk and 2 others like this.