Custom WWE Figure Head

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by Soso, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Soso

Soso cringe Donator

Minecraft:
    SosoTheOrange
    Hey!

So as my friends know recently I've been working my ass off on improving my painting and trying to make my figures look more realistic and human rather than plastic. I was given the challenge by the man himself to make a "Sick" Nick Mondo Action figure head. Now I'm waiting for the decals I figured I'd show off the head I've made for it. It's made using:

CM Punk battle pack with Macho Man base head
    Aves apoxie sculpting clay
    Citadel Kislev Flesh
    Model Vallejo Black, Red, White and Green

Firstly here is what Nick Mondo actually looks like:
    Screenshot_20200824-174935~2.jpg

He is a retired death match wrestler known for his stunts in CZW and mainly his roof spot in TOD 2 or 3 I can't remember haha, below is the base head I used which was made by Mattel:
    Screenshot_20200824-175030~2.jpg

Its a CM Punk headscan made and painted in factory by Mattel, pretty rare figure but it works perfectly for the figure in my opinion. Below is my hand painted/sculpted head of "Sick" Nick Mondo:
    IMG_20200824_174754.jpg

Its still a work in progress but I think it looks great for what it is!

I made it by firstly using an electric eraser with sand paper on top to remove the beard, I then sculpted the open mouth into lips and painted the entire face with the Kislev Flesh paint. Including covering the eyes. After then I sculpted the hair using the Aves Apoxie Sculpt and painted it black

I used the White, Green and black to paint the actual eye itself and I used a mix of the Red and Kislev Flesh to paint the lips. The "SICK" is just black paint.

The most difficult elements were the eye shadow and beard. The beard was a mix of black and Kislev Flesh and I kept adding more Kislev flesh to the colour to make it lighter until I got the fade effect. I did the same. Witiu the eye shadow. The eyes took me about 1 and a half hours and the beard took me about 1 hour.

So that's it! My custom made Nick Mondo action figure head. Hope you like it!

Ahmeet and Yupac like this.