Concerned, but hopeful.

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by ConcernedYetHopeful, Apr 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ConcernedYetHopeful

ConcernedYetHopeful

Hello. I have been playing Jerry and Harry for around 5 years now. I know what I’m about to say has been addressed several times, but I want to speak honestly. Jerry and Harry has been my favorite server for quite awhile now, but obviously the player count has gone down a bit. The mods have been great, and so have the players. I want to speak directly to the creators of all the memories, though. You both are great YouTubers, and to say that you don’t promote your server isn’t the right way to start. In my opinion, the only thing players really want is more players. Whether this is slightly changing the videos, or extra promotion, it doesn’t matter. (I know neither likes to be asked to promote the server more) Possibly interacting with players on the server would help, or even making yourself known as you join the server would attract players. The layout of the server is fantastic and I haven’t found another one like it. I sincerely hope in the future that a new generation of players is able to find their way to this server. I have been looking through both channels, and neither are dead. Your fan base is still loyal and some videos surpass 100,000 views. I am hopeful that this server has a bright future, as I’m sure you do aswell.

ItsJerry and ZZTheNinja like this.
  2. samm

samm saint Donator

Minecraft:
    CantBreathe
    they've tried promoting the server in videos and claimed it didn't help

also they both have a strong presence in the server, on the forums, discord, etc.

3. ZZTheNinja

ZZTheNinja Yass Donator

Minecraft:
    ZZTheNinja
    Awesome idea in my opinion.

ConcernedYetHopeful likes this.
  4. ConcernedYetHopeful

ConcernedYetHopeful

It’s not only about promoting the server, and their presence in the server isn’t common at all. I haven’t seen them on In years. I would love to.

5. samm

samm saint Donator

Minecraft:
    CantBreathe
    I've seen them both either on server, on forums, or discord, in the past week

6. Siere

Siere Donator

Minecraft:
    Siere
    nah they never interact with the community outside of a few forums posts, they're rarely out of /spectate on the server and outside of some news posts, aren't active in the discord either

an idea that i think has been suggested before but one reason they could become more active in the server is by doing some monthly/weekly event type thing where they have an event mode that could cycle through minefighter, sg, agar and other old gamemodes
    not saying to readd those, just giving an idea for how they could interact with the community a bit more than they do

ConcernedYetHopeful and samm like this.
  7. samm

samm saint Donator

Minecraft:
    CantBreathe
    I mean can you blame then for that, the second they're visible their chat is just going to he "Omg ItsJHerry is online!!!!"
    would love some sort of events, even if it was super rare, just something out of the ordinary

the new parkour maps have been awesome, we need something else though

8. ConcernedYetHopeful

ConcernedYetHopeful

Maybe, but even in that case it would excite some of their newer viewers and may draw in a select few who come on to meet their favorite YouTuber.

9. thesaber903

thesaber903 Mabelen / Editor Donator

In addition to this, it would have caused a lot of spam in chat and we all know how that ends out.

We already have parkour maps every Friday, however I would suggest another event like a tournament of a mini game (like spleef or OITC) every few weeks or something like that.

Or we could have something like an event in Creative every once in a while but not sure of what or how it would even work out in the first place. I’d say another Creative plot competition but I don’t know how many people would enter or if it’s even worth doing that.

People can come up with better ideas than me lmao

ConcernedYetHopeful and samm like this.
  10. samm

samm saint Donator

Minecraft:
    CantBreathe
    +1

thesaber903 likes this.
  11. Soso

Soso cringe Donator

Minecraft:
    SosoTheOrange
    So long story short, they need to actually make an effort?

12. Kobynt

Kobynt KitPvP / Factions, Player. Donator

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    yip +1

ConcernedYetHopeful and Soso like this.
  13. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    next person to make a thread telling us to make videos on this server gets banned, getting real tired of seeing a new thread about this every month

Username, Trevor, momand and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.