Chest protection in Survival.

Discussion in 'News' started by ItsHarry, Apr 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bl4ckThunder5

Bl4ckThunder5 #ClassicalMusicFTW

Minecraft:
    Bl4ckThunder5
    Hello Mr. Harry! Since I am not at my personal computer/laptop but rather, I am at my school's library. I will try to explain my story to the best of my abilities. First off, I log onto the server and head over to the faction server. I did /f home to return to my base. Since you have made the announcement that players can now protect their chests with the new /lock command, I was excited to put it to use. So I walked over to one of my valued chests and execute the command /lock. What I got was-if I can remember correctly- unknown command or something like that. Then, I did /lwc to see maybe /lock was not the correct input. Again but with /lwc, I get unknown command or something like that but it was the exact same error as /lock. So I thought, maybe, you haven't install the chest protection yet or maybe, it was for survival peaceful server or survival hardcore and not for faction. That's my story.

Yea, that's what I assumed that the chest protection was for survival peaceful or survival hardcore and not for faction. I mistaken ItsHarry's post when he said survival and faction; I thought it was for faction survival. You can see how I was confused because ItsJerryandHarry have a survival peaceful, survival hardcore, and faction survival. All of them have the word survival in it. All of them have faction in it. My mistake.

2. Bradley's the best

Bradley's the best

3. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    If everybody could just use these two names, it would stop all the confusion:
    • Factions
    • Survival

Caity, Kritt and kklm225 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.