Cataracts of Creation

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by CloysterIsHere, Mar 14, 2015.

1. CloysterIsHere

CloysterIsHere

CHAPTER 1
    HIV is a work of Satan.

I thought it was a poor 3rd-world disease that us first-world people could snort about. I was wrong. It was only November in my senior year, when my poor father suddenly got AIDS, before knowing he had HIV. He struggled and struggled to survive. I prayed for him more than I pray for me.

Depression has now overcome me. Whenever I tried to hang out with my friends and go to the movies or whatever, some crappy thought kicks in and then, like always, they replied

"Go away you hipster. Go find some real talents and stop showing us your passion in boy stuff."

I've been a quiet little girl. (I'm usually a loud outgoing girl, for your information) Too much has been going in my life. In two months, my personality's wealth from riches to rags.

Right now, I'm going through trauma. When will my dad die? Will there be some miracle Caucasian genetic mutation cure like there always is on the news?

Now I'm the Carly from summer 2014. That was the Carly from autumn 2013.

My dad has stopped working because of this. It's been so hard living in England when you have no job. Luckily, my mom has gotten a job to pay for the bills well enough. Though, I'm still nothing compared to when my dad had a rich job as a lawyer.

-------

My mother called "Carly, get up! You need to dress because we're going to the pool today!"

"Cooo-mingg" I replied, ignorant of my masculine pre-teen sibling laughing at the word "cum" stated in there.'

Usually, pools are fun thing, but for the past time I've been depressed as hell. It was an average day, putting on perfume and getting my swimsuit.

My brother, Dexter, jumped into the pool. He seemed so joyful, and my cynical self judged him as only worried about himself, and a over-hyped idealist.

Like always, I stayed in the Jacuzzi waiting for time to go by until we checked on dad. It felt like my whole life story could have been written in cursive before Dexter finally got tired and gave into coming and visiting my dad.

After I saw my dad coughing with all his bumps, I felt traumatized despite my visit and condolences offered to him every day. Dexter was too young to see, so he didn't care.

My father acquired HIV in Africa, while he was working for charity. He got HIV injected into him, with the needle unclean, and ruining our whole lives afterwards.