Bye.

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by jovanhon, Aug 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jovanhon

jovanhon ?

Minecraft:
    Jovanhon
    Hello. This is a leaving thread. I am officially leaving the server forever. This server has made a siginificant impact on my life. I will always remember the amazing times spent in this server. I also wanna thank all the people who made my factions experience a really good one. I remember on the first season faction was so fun. This feeling will never be felt ever again. No matter how many resets. Currently factions is just mundane and repetitive. I just find no purpose in playing it anymore. Also, my grades suddenly seemed way more important already. I cant keep playing games anymore. I have to think for my future. I have realised after all these years i have matured alot. I regretted many decisions i made but at least those bad desicions made me stronger and more experience. I regretted fighting with my parents over factions just to play a few more minutes during the period where i was completely addicted. I also want to spend more time with my family as I realised they have gotten alot older than i think. Now i just want to do things that wont make me regret in the future.

I also wanna say sorry to the entire staff team. I always thought staff are just attention seekers who dont do anything. I am sorry for constantly creating hate threads on staff just to bash them. I didnt realize how much hard work they put in to the server and also the immense amount of pressure that is placed onto them. I am really sorry for being so immature over these years. And also being an internet troll, just to get attention from others.

@GYPTIAN @VaderAbraham @morecowbell @chandlerparsonz @MrDeathWilliam sorry theres to many ppl .

With this, bye

-tpp

GYPTIAN and Costellon like this.
  2. Kono

Kono Former Staff Donator

Gotta close this since leaving threads aren't allowed.
    I do hope your future endeavors will be filled with excitement and that you find happiness where you go.
    Have a good one!

Stolas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.