asdfghjklRESIGNEDlkjhgfdsa

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by _Magical, Jun 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KrisKrikken

KrisKrikken

You're right that it's a bit strange, but it's not invalid. Look at me, did I have a valid reason? Does Radeon have a valid reason? And what about Noc? I think resigning is always valid, as it mostly follows the feelings of someone. :)

Resigning is something well-thought out, believe me ;)

cingle and _Magical like this.
  2. RadeonX

RadeonX 闇はどこにでもあります。 Donator

Like my boy Kris said, you don't need a reason to resign at all.
    It's completely your decision, and you are not obligated to remain at a position you no longer want.
    No explanation is needed, and neither are reasons.

3. _Magical

_Magical Pokémon trainer

They threatened me once, yes but I didn't even say that in any of my responses here..
    I think everyone's getting confused. There were only a few words that were directed at them.
    What is in green is what was actually directed at the owners.
    That was all that was directed at the owners. The other threats I mentioned in my response were from other people...I didn't say I was getting bullied by them or anything so I don't understand your responses.
    I enjoy your opinion.
    The thing is no one has seen everything that has happened behind closed doors with me. I don't enjoy explaining what has happened. All this "it's unclear" shit has got to stop. I shouldn't have to explain it. Obviously there's personal things involved. But of course you guys want to know everyone's business so here's another sum up.

1. Community. I've had quite the bash from members over the years. There is this one group of Australians that were stalking me and hacking into stuff, ddos'ing my internet. I was threatened by some (NOT OWNERS) with footage from my camera.
    2. Yes, I was pushed in the corner. There are other old staff that agree with this. I'm not going to name them because I'm decent enough not to.
    3. I don't like some staff (now this isn't about the owners). I've tried working on it, but after many fails I decided to remove myself from the problem. Also, not going to say their names.

Firstly, I said only like 6 words that lead to you being offended and you had your rant. I think most of these things could've been said over pm but no everyone needs to know everything again. If this is to be a public stunt in telling everyone stuff that's none of their business, I could expose some pretty bad staff secrets. For example, what (none of the public's business). I won't say those things because most of them are about bad gossip and I'd rather discuss things with you over PM. I don't know if we should discuss things now as it's quite heated. So, just message me please when we can talk.

----
    This huge discussion has gone off the tracks and we're missing the real problem here. You're down a staff - in a timezone where there's not many eligible players. Maybe I can't because I'm no longer a staff, but I'd be fine with exploring and collecting some suggestions for you. I don't know what else I can really say.
    G'day.
    I think we can get to the end of the tunnel of all this trouble.
    [​IMG]

4. RockoR

RockoR new bagel

Minecraft:
    RockoR
    There's no such "invalid" reason to resign

You resign whenever you want

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2015
    Gooby, Radii and _Magical like this.
  5. TwageTomato

TwageTomato Former Mod Donator

Minecraft:
    Twage
    Whatever personal reasons you may hold to for you resignation (I won't pry), please know this community welcomes you as a friend. I've enjoyed your company and appreciated your humorous attitude every time I've seen you on. Know that you are and always will be my friend and the friend of countless others. However many haters come at you, know that there are always going to be more standing behind you, supporting you.

I look forward to seeing you around on the server in the future, and wish you to stay with us for a long time to come despite your decreased amount of commitment to the server.

07 Magical

_Magical likes this.
  6. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    You insulted me and tried to damage my reputation by saying that we only care about the money, and that we constantly threatened you for demotion. I won't accept that.

I explained the real story. Nothing "publicity stunt" about that.

Very hypocritical of you to first insult us in public, then complaining that I should have PMed you instead of saying it in public when I shed light on the actual situation.

This thread will now be closed.

Blossom, katlynn, Sakujo and 30 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.