asdfghjklRESIGNEDlkjhgfdsa

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by _Magical, Jun 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loling

Loling KingKylie

Minecraft:
    Loling
    You were a great staff, I appreciate what you've done to this server and it was great to go on sprees of reporting plots together xd Thank you for everything
    o7

_Magical likes this.
  2. questionmark

questionmark Donator

omgnopls

You were like the funniest staff member on this server

_Magical and InvalidStar like this.
  3. Heatdude Da Waffle

Heatdude Da Waffle Admin | Builds Things Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Heatdude
    upload_2015-6-14_10-18-12.png
    Well, if you have to...
    You've been a great staff member and you've gone through a ton of shit here, so I'm glad that you're happy c:
    You're also a great friend. Notice I said you're as in "you are" and because you're going to keep being my friend whether you want to or not. I have you on skype. I will find you if you try to hide from me. c:

Thank you for being such a great staff member and an even more amazing friend, Brittney.
    o7

4. tylerboneferris

tylerboneferris Donator

5. JULTAR100

JULTAR100 Donator

NO MAGICAL!! DONT GO!! [​IMG]

Ninjafoya likes this.
  6. CaptainJackValdy

CaptainJackValdy I got a plan to save the server, just have faith

Minecraft:
    CaptainJackValdy
    Dem tears.

7. JULTAR100

JULTAR100 Donator

ITS JUST SO SAD!!
    ITS MAGICAL IS THE BEST MOD EVER!!

8. _Magical

_Magical Pokémon trainer

Please stap scratching yo heads. I don't want head lice.

pls.

9. CaptainJackValdy

CaptainJackValdy I got a plan to save the server, just have faith

Minecraft:
    CaptainJackValdy
    Ok.

10. _Magical

_Magical Pokémon trainer

Thank you. I hope to take that specialty somewhere.

yes that shit was very unpleasant. the magical pony enjoys playing in skyblock and not being disturbed aha.

THOSE GOD ITEM PLOTS THOUGH
    Okay I'm seeing this question pop up a lot.

People who are arrogant little shits think its funny to tell me that they hate me and try to wreck my reputation and threaten to do things and annoy the f out of me. Yes, I should report this, but they threatened to do things to me if I did that so yea...I just try to do my job. Unless theres a lot of improvement in the respect that the community has for others on the server, I aint doin shit lol! I know heaps of people appreciate me for what I did but I'd like some more appreciation from the people I work for. I got ignored a lot and pushed in the corner. Many old staff that have resigned now agree. Going to be honest and say the staff have become quite messed up over the years. Someone like me doesn't belong in the messed up category. Despite working my ass off for people who just want the money, I enjoyed the position most of the time. \\A few words can easily break me//
    Learn from me and don't trust online people unless you really know them. I'll still be active around the server.
    I just hope the staff can improve their ways and some people in the community can shape up.

11. JULTAR100

JULTAR100 Donator

OH!!!
    magicals account was hacked
    that explans all this
    no???
    ok :(
    *crys some more*

12. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    ^ Guess that must be directed to me then. I do not want to start shit, but I feel like it is necessary for me to reply, as this feels like a personal attack towards me.

I do not really understand why you would say these things. To my knowledge, I have always been nice to you. I let you back on the staff team no questions asked when your parents forbid you from playing Minecraft, I convinced you not to resign the second time you wanted to resign, and I have always responded to everything you said on Skype.

From the screenshots that were sent to me of your major outburst in the staff chat, you complained that you were constantly being "threatened of demotion". When Willy asked you what you exactly meant by that, you were literally only able to give one example that happened two years ago back when we did not even have Minigames on the server yet. When asked for details, you said I quote: "I cant remember why but he did".

I convinced you not to resign multiple times, and now you are telling me I constantly threatened you of demotion? What a joke.

For one, I find it weird that you kept something so small in the back of your head for all that time. Something that happened over two years ago is completely irrelevant now. You are not even able to remember what happened. If it bothered you that much, why did you not just talk to me about it? Look at the list of our most recent demotions, and count how many actually were demoted because of attitude problems or whatever you seem to think the problem is. 9 out of the 10 last demotions were either voluntary resigns, or demotes due to inactivity.

Second, I happen to remember exactly why I threatened to demote you. The reason why I remember it so clearly is because it was the first and only time that I threatened anyone with a demote. Let me remind you:

You were being an annoyance in the in-game staff chat. The point where I broke was when you said: "My sister thinks you and Jerry are gay." I, for obvious reasons, got angry and told you to stop insulting me or I would demote you, then proceeded by logging off. As far as I know, calling someone gay is not very normal behavior. Even if it was someone else that said it, you keep those things to yourself. I do not have logs of this, but I do believe I apologized later.

"I got ignored a lot and pushed in the corner." - I do not know what you mean by this. We treat all staff members equally. If you had any problems, again, why did you not talk to me, Jerry, Daorack, Willy, Xenon, NES, or any other staff member about it? We are not forcing you to "work your ass off", you are free to do whatever you want as long as you follow our (in my opinion very simple) rules.

I am fully aware that there are problems in the staff team, and we are working on fixing those issues. However, I feel like you are not being truthful and making things seem much worse than they actually are, to what I assume is an attempt to degrade our reputation?? I still have no idea what it is exactly that you are so angry about.

Anyway, you were a good mod, and I thank you for your service.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  13. _Magical

_Magical Pokémon trainer

$10 for a /sell command is extreme. Also, you still need to demote me on ts.

TwageTomato and JULTAR100 like this.
  14. blok

blok Donator

I don't want to get involved in this, nor is this my place, but I feel that I should say this, but the prices that are there, can be changed. Also, people have bought it.

Denisvenom9 and _Magical like this.
  15. _Magical

_Magical Pokémon trainer

Thank you for your very kind and honest words as I'm about to attend my lengthy exam.
    always remember,
    you're a wizard harry.

16. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    Well, I respect your decision to resign (even though it's still unclear why). I thank you for the two years of helping the server and community as a staff member. During your time as staff I haven't really had any problems with you, and I enjoyed the few Skype conversation we've had in the past. All around, good staff member. 10/10

However, (I believe) your comments seem to be targeted towards me as well. I'm trying to think of what this is about, but I don't know. I can't remember bullying you or even being rude to you. If I did, it wouldn't make sense to bring that up now since our last "proper" conversation was more than 9 months ago according to Skype. Also, 10 minutes prior to making this thread you were casually chilling on TeamSpeak playing Sumo, few minutes later there suddenly is a resignation thread. So, that came as a surprise.

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck in your exams and the rest of your life.

17. questionmark

questionmark Donator

omg I know why you said that its because your going through exams

omg logic

18. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

I don't want to start drama or anything... I'm just stating my opinion and kinda defending @ItsHarry.

Okay, /sell is expensive, although, I personnaly don't think it's worse than fly or 5 creative plots.

If I was Legend and I didn't want to rankup, I would find 10$ really O.K. for a command like this.

In my opinion it's a cool perk, just like /ptime or /fly and I think it deserves it's price.

Also, I can't talk as J&H, but I know that Jerry and Harry are not only thinking about money. They want to keep the server fun for newcomers and keep their youtube cool.

Also, JerryAndHarry is a company, so it's normal they think about money.

Anyways, I hope this did not offend anybody or anyone, This is not a complaint, no drama intended. It's just opinions.

19. _Magical

_Magical Pokémon trainer

thank you for a shorter reply that i can read xd
    I do feel bad now by what ive said but don't be bothered by me im just a 15 year old kid who doesnt know everything. My facts are obviously based of rough understandings. I hope we can talk again sometime and maybe not fight aha ^.^
    i know it was a suprise to most but its been in the back of my mind for a long time. I had a few instances where i was threatened with footage from my camera, threatened to be hacked and even stalked and possibly killed. I did not want to say anything as it is kinda humiliating thinking pics of me could be leaked @.@
    i know you know im really emotional sometimes and can get quite angry. I can
    actually admit I've taken the anger management issues on from my father.
    I wish u luck on ur exams too :) pls msg me on skype when u can
    Edit: Cant believe i missed out these important words
    Im really sorry about my unreasonable accusations and rudeness. We need to work on talking to each other a bit more okkaayy

20. YFIOTR

YFIOTR Donator

Minecraft:
    YFIOTR
    She didn't resign because she thought the owners are greedy. So tbh, that's quite irrelevant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.