Are you in a relationship?

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by TheMint, Jun 29, 2020.

Tags:
?

I am

1. Single

61.7%
  2. Taken

38.3%
  1. Rob

Rob Donator

Minecraft:
    unpay
    Always listen to those gut instincts of yours. I personally believe that this situation would be a lot easier if you were able to say that "you can be committed" or "you can not be committed" to him. It might be the time to take the opportunity to really think and figure yourself out, and come to an agreement with what you're looking for in a relationship. I took the entirety of 2019 to do so, and I believe I got really lucky because of how similar my partner and I are. My main point here is that I don't want to see you make any impulsive decisions that might effect either one of you in the long run.

House, Disphxrial and Starixty like this.
  2. Davey

Davey Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    Dadvey | Dohe
    I have a beautiful girlfriend that I love very much as of November 2019. Sincerely believe I wouldn't be alive today without her.

3. saadfinalforever

saadfinalforever

No and never will be. Love is weakness.

However, I do plan on marrying a member of the opposite sex because they are good at producing children

Edit: I mean this in a good way. Women are really strong and just as equal, if not more equal, than men. I respect women and the strength they have. I know a lot of women in real life and they are genuinely good people. They are just as talented and strong as men. The female sex is vital to the survival and longevity of mankind (or peoplekind). I am not sexist. Fuck sexism. #FEMINISM!!

TreeKillerMan likes this.
  4. Soso

Soso cringe Donator

Minecraft:
    SosoTheOrange
    Yes.

5. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    i have extreme trust issues and heart deadass been broke so many times
    im currently single, and i think im gonna keep it that way for a while. idk man ive just been in and out of relationships and talking stages for so long its honestly so exhausting. i haven't been in a relationship id consider serious for like three years and i remember i always used to just wish i had a boyfriend bc being in love is just such a different feeling. but its not necessary honestly especially not if one isn't at balance with themselves. like right now ive been spending so much time focusing on myself and not depending on an s.o for happiness and satisfaction. i just feel so happy and in love with myself. i trust myself and my abilities. i'm also one of those people who doesn't like to hook up out of a relationship often, but lately i've found myself experimenting a little more and finding out what my body is comfortable with.

moral of the story its hot girl summer time and maybe when college starts in the fall ill find me a hubby :*

6. Disphxrial

Disphxrial Donator

Minecraft:
    Disphxrial
    i was used by somebody that i was never officially in a relationship with for over a year. he basically forced the idea that i was to be committed to only him, and trapped me in a "friendship" that i was too nervous to get myself out of because of genuinely being afraid of him, even though he never wanted to officially be with me. he pulled me away from all of my friendships, making him the only person i was hanging out with daily, and tore apart one of the best friendships i ever had on purpose to make me more available to him. i've only just recently broken myself out of the mindset he put me in, but have been struggling to completely remove him out of my life even after all of it. but with just that one pressure lifted off my shoulders, and him going to college so he won't be able to be around me as much, i'm happy to say that i'm getting happier and am hoping that i can finally find somebody who will appreciate me with him slowly getting out of the picture (: i just want a girlfriend, man.

ZakMuir, Kaylyn, safoya299 and 3 others like this.
  7. TheMint

TheMint Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMint
    I'm taken. First IRL relationship after two online relationships. We've been together for almost 3 years already, through many ups and downs, but we go through everything together :)

Kaylyn, Disphxrial, Soso and 4 others like this.
  8. Trevor

Trevor Donator

what???

Kaylyn, Disphxrial, Emma and 2 others like this.
  9. motocicletar1

motocicletar1 Helper+ | Biker Donator

Minecraft:
    motocicletar1
    Never thought I could find anyone with the same drive and mindset as me until I met my best friend who inevitably became my girlfriend

She's the absolute best (:

Kaylyn, Smg, Emma and 1 other person like this.
  10. Netherr

Netherr Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Netherlasting/Netherr
    I became a thing with my girlfriend one day before quarantine in my place started lol

keremalguul and dinoceros like this.