an IJAH Story: A kings arrival is never silent

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by John_0696, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Emeritus_IV

Emeritus_IV b e p i s Donator

Minecraft:
    Emeritus_IV
    I love how you're tying in Godzilla with minecraft. this is amazing as usual. c:

John_0696 likes this.
  2. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

Yay a new chapter :D and just to put this out, im not dead, m just busy with life at the moment like harry is. i have so much i gotta do irl, one of my Uncles passed away and i had to go to his memorial service, family is visiting in my town and i wanted to see them. Ill get started on other stuff soon, when i have time. Like Mod mayhem, its not completely dead yet ;)

anyways, ill shut up and you Enjoy! ^_^

Starring:
    @ImMattShadows
    @jakenowel1
    @TechcraftBoss
    @Kimme
    @Killjoy
    @Spykill3r
    @KrisKrikken
    @PandaCaity

Chapter 9: SOS Parkour district

Parkour district, a town bustling with players skilled in the art of free running. Players would always come here to show off their parkour skills to other in competitions held by the Well-known forum members. But soon, all of that is going to change…

A party was being held on the beach where many players danced to music discs, talked with each other hand had drinks. “And now we kick off the night with Harold’s Comedy hour!” Harold said as he walked up to a small stage in the party tent, “So anyone familiar with the one about the Bridge?” People then laughed, nearby there sat 4 players at a table having some soda “Man this guy is hilarious!” Jake said while talking with his peers. “Hahaha I hope he tells the one about the Bae again!” Shim said. Meanwhile, matt was checking his phone to see if there were any new posts on the Forums, he then heard what sounded like Helicopters flying over the city. He looked up and saw transport helicopters on top of the large buildings dropping off people from team devin, they readied there crossbows and aimed towards the ocean. “Hmm, something must be going down in the city again.” Matt said, the others looked up, they saw familiar faces like Eli, SpyKill3r and Leo up on the roofs of the building. “Yeah your right” jake said, “but what could it be?” another helicopter flew over the beach, “Umm Metal 0-1 to Daorack we got a possibly 2nd bogey 20 miles out, over”

meanwhile, Kris and caity were out on a large ship looking at the beach, to see what was going on in the nearby mountains. Just then a loud rumbling noise was heard behind them, Kris then pulled out his optifine binoculars. What he saw almost made him have a heart attack. In the distance 2 helicopters shun their lights down at what appeared to be Jagged spikes protruding out of the ocean waters, but they were moving. Kris tried to speak but nothing came out as he was in pure shock. The massive creature then dove underneath the ship and proceeded towards the shoreline of the parkour district. back on the shore, matt then walked slowly towards the edge of the beach, the tide then began to pull back into the ocean. “Oh god…” he said, the then ran back towards the party tent. “RUN! RUN THERES A TSUNAMI COMING!!” He shouted, everyone then scrambled towards higher ground. The waves crashed through the shoreline into the streets, people ran into buildings and parkoured their way up to higher ground. The water ravaged through the streets picking up cars and other debris like it was nothing. The electricity went out for miles. Then on top of a building nearby, Helpers threw signal flares into the sky, that’s when all the Matt, Jake and many other players saw a massive silhouette of a Massive monster moving onto shore. It growled and ambled through the city. Helpers then opened fire on the monster, but it wasn’t effective. The other players watched in horror as the massive monster moved inland..

Emeritus_IV, teitan, Jakesync and 3 others like this.
  3. Emeritus_IV

Minecraft:
    Emeritus_IV
    I was at the second paragraph when suddenly my battlefield starting up made me jump ;-;

but still a good story john c:

John_0696 likes this.
  4. CaptainJackValdy

CaptainJackValdy I got a plan to save the server, just have faith

Minecraft:
    CaptainJackValdy
    Add me, i will rekt your story

5. Kimme

Kimme

Minecraft:
    kimgle (kimme)
    I LAUGHED SO HARD I LOVE THIS JOHN HAHA THATS ME AF
    and the fact that people still refer to me as shim omg

6. Jakesync

Jakesync Donator

Minecraft:
    Jakesync
    If you include me again, I am that type of person that uses the words "Banter" and stuff.

Anyways, thanks so much for including me!

7. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

yay a new chapter! this took a bit to write, as life has been very busy for me. Im also getting back into writing comics as well. so stay tuned to the creations section :3 Enjoy!

Starring:
    @StarlightFox
    @Spykill3r
    @ItsPacers
    @PandaCaity
    @MrDeathWilliam
    @SpudHead
    @Leopard_Lover21
    @BossClaire

Chapter 10: S.O.S Parkour district part 2

“All available staff, please report to parkour district, code red emergency in effect.” Willy said over his communication earpiece, People ran into basements and cellars to prepare for the incoming threat. People were parkouring and scrambling off the streets to get inside, Willy, Pacers leo and Claire all flew in on their /fly jetpacks. “Sir! There’s something approaching the spawn point of the District!” Pacers said as he pointed towards the supersonic transport station. Meanwhile, Star and John were getting on the supersonic transport leaving the Capital. “whats going on star?” john said as they both walked into the transport. “You didn’t hear? Theirs an emergency situation going on in the parkour district and I have to go and help!” John then exclaimed,” But star, you didn’t sign up to take down that thing? Plus don’t you think it’s a bit too well, Dangerous!?” star sat down, “I know it’s dangerous, but as a staff member, I have to do what is right, plus we need all the help we can get to defeat this thing.” The transport passed through the different biomes at an extremely fast speed. A few minutes later, they arrived at the parkour district and the transport slowed down, John looked out the window to see buildings on fire and half the city in the dark. “Oh my god, looks like a freakin tornado hit this place.” John said, Just then People began panicking. Star stood up “Everyone please calm down! The staff are taking care of this threat as I speak!” As the Transport kept moving, Star then heard a low rumbling noise. And looked outside the transport windows, MUTO landed near the tracks and began walking towards the main spawnpoint of the District, people were panicking as MUTO roared and stomped through the city streets, Members from team willy and team Daorack flew towards MUTO trying to kill it. It roared and ten turned its attention towards the transport tracks. John then screamed in horror, It snarled and slammed its claw into it breaking the tracks, crippling the transport. Star and John held on to the seats for dear life as the transport was barely hanging off the track. People scrambled to safety as MUTO growled and clicked while stomping through the spawnpoint of the city. “Alright V-shape formation, 5,4,3,2,1 FIRE!” Willy commanded as they flew towards MUTO armed with Crossbows. As they flew, Another large Monster rose up from near a building, they dodged it and pursued towards MUTO. That’s when MUTO growled once more and Swatted SpyKill3r and Spudhead out of the sky, they fell towards the ground and the Jetpacks exploded on impact. People watched in horror as all the parkour structures and small buildings collapsed and exploded, Just then, everyone fell to a silence as a Loud stomping noise shook the ground. Everyone looked up to see a Massive Reptilian like monster walking towards MUTO, MUTO turned to face the other Monster and got into an attack stance and roared once more. Willy and the others looked in awe at the other monster. It was Much much larger than MUTO, and even different looking. That’s when he realized, it was the same Monster Kris was talking about, “Its….Gojira…” Willy whispered. That’s when the monster let out a Terrifying ear piercing roar..
    [​IMG]

*SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNKKKK*

teitan likes this.
  8. Spykill3r

Spykill3r

Godzilla confirmed.

Lol, nice story you made there.

John_0696 and Jakesync like this.
  9. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

Yay, a new chapter! :D

Man this story is really getting more exciting to write, as we are getting to the good parts of the story. But im also currently working on other projects like nasty burger, Mod mayhem (Yes that comic isnt dead yet) and some other secret projects. As always, Enjoy the Story! :D

Starring:
    @Caity
    @KrisKrikken
    @Devin610
    @DurpehDuckiee

Chapter 11: Operation: Takedown Phase 2

The Daily Fart newspaper sat on the staff teams table, the Headlines read

“Parkour city Devastated, Millions still missing”

It was the talk all over the server, people were terrified that now there are Monsters roaming around minecraftia. People were in absolute Panic. The parkour district was Devastated, Rubble from buildings were scattered all over the streets. Jerry and Harry stood at the front of the capital building to make a speech to the public. “Hello players, this is Harry speaking, as you all may know, 2 massive Monsters have completely destroyed Parkour district which we have Named M.U.T.O And Gojira, I know all of you have friends and family in the area, but we are doing our very best to send help to all of them. Daorack has already sent His defense force to Track the Monsters and pinpoint where they will strike again. We’re not entirely sure where, but the IJAH staff all urge you to Store your belongings and other possesions underground and prepare for the worst. Thank you for your time, and May Notch be with all of you, this is the IJAH staff signing off.”

Meanwhile out in the Ocean, Team Willy, Team Xenon and remnants of Team Devin all were piloting navy ships, tracking Godzilla under Daoracks orders. “Satellite shows that Godzilla is moving north east towards The Mid Pacific ocean and should reach land in approximately 9 hours.” Caity said as they monitored a simulation of where he was heading next. Kris was pondering on why Godzilla was acting this way, “Kris, You got anyways we can defeat this Monster?” Daorack said, Kris then stood up out of his chair “Im not sure, but I think there’s another way..” he said, “Like I have said, Gojira is an Alpha Predator, he wouldn’t just attack Monsters out of instinct, Maybe he is trying to restore balance to Nature.”

Daorack stopped Kris, “Well we can’t just let those Monsters Destroy more of our Districts, Something must be done!” Caity then spoke, “Well, didn’t John and star say something about Echolocation? It may have a key on what the MUTOS are up to.” Kris eyes widened, “Echolocation… It all makes sense now!” he then pulled out a map of the IJAH province, “but… but the Other egg was dormant!” Kris continued “Maybe not anymore.” Daorack then stepped in, “What do you mean “Another egg?” Caity explained, “When those players first discovered the MUTO egg, there was not one but 2. But one was dormant until now.” Daorack’s eyes widened. “And where is this Other egg exactly?” Kris turned towards him, “In the most corrupted place in all the province, Factions…” Army Humvees drove across the spawnpoint of factions, Many PvPers were wondering what the hell was going on. The vehicles drove towards a massive underground opening, Labled “Exodus Vault, Authorized personnel only” The Helpers ran through the hallways of the vault, Looking through doors to see if the Egg was there. “Clear!” Loling shouted, they looked for about 5 minutes, Until Sera opened one door only to be hit with a Blinding light, “Guys! I think I found something!” they all turned towards sera, they opened the door, and stared at the massive opening to the vault, The mountainside was completely torn open, Chests full of Redstone and other valuable things lay scattered all over the vicinity, One of the helpers then pulled out their binoculars to see where the Monster went, and off in the distance, he saw a Terrifying sight, a 8 legged arthropod like Creature similar to the Winged MUTO but larger in size was ambling its way towards the factions spawnpoint. PvPers Scrambled in terror as the MUTO Roared and Destroyed Bases in its path. It kept moving towards the wilderness as Missiles and bombs shot from both Daoracks forces and PvPers tried to stop it in its tracks but were not doing any good.. Back at the HQ, Daorack, Kris and caity watched in horror as the 2nd MUTO destroyed famous landmarks and buildings across the Province, “This one doesn’t have any wings. “Devin said as watched. “Maybe a sub-species? Or a different sex?” Caity questioned, but then kris muttered under his breath, “A Female…”

teitan, KrisKrikken and Cryeath like this.
  10. KrisKrikken

KrisKrikken

Why did I start reading this so late...? :( I am reading everything now, lol. I was curious what my part in the story is, but I still don't know yet! ^^

Great story!

11. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

UPDATE: I apologize for the long delay in the story. I have been busy with Real life stuff like getting ready for college, Schoolwork and so forth. i will upload the next part of the story soon. thank you all for your patience :)

12. NickerPan

NickerPan Donator

It's ok (this message is here so that you won't double post when you upload your story. Yw ^-^)

_Magical likes this.
  13. LaurentYuri

LaurentYuri Please check information for contact details

You can, actually. Only when it's not bumping and exceeded 10k characters (if that requirement is still in place) because it actually happened to me, hehe

Hey, John, I have a question. So this story isn't exactly finished yet? Or you write as you publish?
    It's going great by the way, so keep up the nice work (and illustrations!) :)

John_0696 and NickerPan like this.
  14. NickerPan

NickerPan Donator

It's going to be a new chapter and the first one does not exceed 10000 characters so I just felt like doing that xD

_Magical likes this.
  15. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

No the Story is not entirely finished yet, but i kind of have to watch the Godzilla 2014 movie again to kind of get whats going on :P so the next chapter may not come out just yet

16. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

Yay, a new chapter to the story! sheesh its been a while, ive been busy wit hall kinds of real life stuff that i just wasnt able to update my story.

ill start working on more chapters as i now Remember a lot of what i wrote down and with some help from a few godzilla movies i was inspired.

Enjoy! :)
    Starring:
    @XenonHD
    @StarlightFox
    @WuskyWolf
    @YFIOTR
    @KrisKrikken
    @Caity

Chapter 12: Operation: Takeover Phase 2 part 1

“What could this mean?” Maybe that’s who it was calling to.” Caity said puzzled, “it may be a mating call, the female may have been dormant until the Male called to it.” Kris continued, “They're both hunting for radiation…. To reproduce” Caity stammered. Xenon turned on his communication device, “All mods available report to deck 34 for emergency meeting.”

YFIOTR, Caity, Kris, Daorack and Wusky sat in at the table as xenon pulled out a map of the province. “ Our predictions show all 3 targets are converging towards one point, the Capital. If we rig a Biome buster warhead, with a manual timer and send it 20 miles out from the harbor, we can detonate it safely with very little fallout from the Redstone, the Redstone lures the MUTOs, and the MUTOs lure Godzilla.” Caity then spoke, “That’s crazy, they feed on redstone.” Xenon then continued, “Correct, the Biome buster will be used as bait, and we can kill them with the force of the explosion.” Caity then stammered once again. “th-this is crazy..” she said mildly panicking. “Kris if you have any ideas at all, now would be the best time to speak up” Daorack said. Kris then stood up, “Dao, as I have said before, Gojira may be our solution, Nature has an order, an order to restore balance. He can defeat them.” Daorack then stopped Kris, “Im sorry, but we can’t just stand and watch, there are loved ones and many others living in the capital, they could cause our civilization to end! We just cannot take that risk.” Daorack then turned to xenon, “Prepare the bomb, and get it out to the coast asap.” The mods and admins got up and left the room. But kris stayed, “Kris, I know you don’t agree with us, but our top priority is to save our people.”

Star and a few other remaining helpers walked through the old town where a train with the Biome buster warhead sitting on the cable car was stationed. Star got on her gear and caught up with the other well-known forum members. “Anyone that is in within 50 miles of the creatures “sphere of influence” is urged to take shelter and stay off the roads, Telephone lines are to be used for emergencies only.”

Calls were rollin in from across the land of people in peril or severely injured from the monsters destruction. Back at the Capital building, Daorack called the staff team’s attention. “Alright, I need to know the exact location of the MUTOs asap” The Staff then got to work, Kris stepped in. “Daorack…please don’t do this.” Daorack took a deep breath, “Im sorry kris, but I am sacrificing lives by the minute to steer one of these things clear of populated areas and there are 2 more on the way. All we need to know is that if this will work.”

17. _Magical

_Magical Pokémon trainer

Still waiting

NickerPan likes this.
  18. Emeritus_IV

Minecraft:
    Emeritus_IV
    THE HYPE CC:
    Amazing as always, this buildup is getting better and better.

19. jesse234106

jesse234106

Your doing so amazing with these story
    I'm so impressed. I wish I Made a amazing story like you. Can you add me to your story, I wanna to be part of your adventure :)

20. OfficerDeadly

OfficerDeadly Donator

Minecraft:
    OfficerDeadly
    AWESOME !
    Can I have a role pls ?