an IJAH Story: A kings arrival is never silent

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by John_0696, Dec 28, 2014.

1. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

Hey guys, John here! and welcome to my newest story, i know i was never really good at writing stories, but this one i will try and keep going. Enjoy the story! :D

Chapter 1: the Arrival
    Starring:
    @StarlightFox
    @DMachine487
    @CaitlinUchiha
    @Shadow_Riolu
    @RocWolfTheHunter
    @MrDeathWilliam
    @~Wolf
    @DurpehDuckiee

The sun rose slowly as the calm wind blew across the field, birds were chirping and peaceful mobs wandered aimlessly through the plains, nearby was a town where a group of players lived and thrived, a town called Bambi. The sunlight slowly creeped in through the window, and into the eyes of a Fox-like player wearing a blue shirt. She woke up to the blinding light of the sun. she covered her eyes as she slowly lifted out of her bed. There stood another player, wearing a Suit and had a wolf head holding a tray with breakfast. “good morning star, I made breakfast for you to celebrate your first day as a helper!” star looked at Wolfy with happiness, “Aw wolfy! That’s so sweet of you!” it was everything she liked, from eggs to pancakes all on the tray, Star then kissed wolfy on the cheek before she began eating her breakfast. A few hours later, star and wolfy were out the door and on their way to the J and H district capital, they greeted their friends John, Roc and Sera, “Mornin star! Looking nice as usual!” john greeted with a smile, “right back at ya john!’ star said back waving, Roc then joined star and wolfy “Hey star! Ready for your first day of helper?” Star looked back at roc, “You bet your furry butt I am!” star joked, Both roc laughed while wolfy chuckled a bit.

The District capital, where most of the well-known forum members reside, such as Map Turtle, Loling cookieson , Saul leet and his wife Evelyn misfitcow , The town was bustling with players as far as the eye can see, shops, banks and businesses owned by players were filled with many players carrying on with their everyday lives. And in the center was the Capital building, where the staff reside and do their jobs.

The 3 helpers walked up the long staircase that led to the capital building, there Daorack along with Devin and Xenon waited at the front. “Welcome Starlight fox to the staff team!” Daorack said as star shook his hand “It’s an honor to be a part of the team sir” Daorack then said ”Alright star, Please follow us.” Then he led star into the main hallway where she was greeted with applause by the staff team. There, Jerry came up and pinned a Helper badge on her shirt. “we hope you do your job Accordingly.” Said willy as he put his hand on stars back. ”Now, let’s get you started!”

Meanwhile, Far off in the land of the Province, a group of Players were off on a Mining trip to hunt for Dungeons and loot. “You think we will find anything?” Dmachine said while sitting on a stone block polishing his sword. “I hope we do, if not, then I don’t know what to do” Caitlin said while trying to break an Iron ore. “Cause all of us came here for one reason, is to find this Legendary loot that villager was talking about”. A couple hours of mining went by, until Dmachine began to get annoyed. “Ugh this is taking forever! We might as well give up on this, I bet the loot isn’t even that good!” Caitlin looked back at dmachine in frustration and walked up to him “If you don’t want to waste hours mining for what could be treasure, Why did you come on this trip anyways!? If you want to leave go ahead no ones stopping you!” Dmachine threw down his pickaxe, “Fine I will! But don’t come crying to me if a horde of Zombies come after you!” Shadow_Riolu then popped up from the nearby cave that they were in. “Sorry to interrupt, but come down here I found something!” the 3 players then walked into an Immense dark room, Caitlin lit a torch and held it out so they can see, “Dang, this a dungeon? Ive never seen one this big before…” dmachine said as he jumped down onto a ledge. “Where are the mobs? Aren’t these things supposed to be infested with them?” caitlin then held the torch up and looked towards the ceiling. Her expression turned from frustration to Shock. As she saw what looked like a gigantic spinal cord running across the ceiling. They looked in awe from how massive this cave was, “These are very strange rock formations.” Dmachine said as he walked up to 2 large Organic pods, one Broken open and one intact. “What are these? Are these even apart of Minecraft?” Caitlin said as she stepped down on what looked like a giant bone. Dmachine then realized “ I don’t think this is even a cave. from all the weird geological formations, the pods, This thing is a Giant dead creature!!” shadow then turned back at the broken pod. “then these things must be eggs. Since that one is broken open and this one isn’t even touched!” dmachine then turned towards Caitlin” Oh god, if that’s an egg then we’ve got a new threat on our hands, we better report this to the Staff-“ Just then a blinding light hit their faces, coming from the end of the giant cave. They then walked towards the light. And saw a Giant trail of Destroyed land, heading towards the One in the chamber district.

The 3 players looked at the trail in horror, knowing that whatever this thing was, it was a threat to all the province…

2. ItsPacers

ItsPacers Well-Known-Member Donator

Minecraft:
    ItsPacers
    Nice John but put me in the next chapter man. You said I could be in your story things on the server.

3. Cryeath

Cryeath Previously CaitlinUchiha Donator

Minecraft:
    Cryeath
    Wow John! Can't wait for the next chapter and thank you for including me! ^-^

4. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

here it is, a new chapter! :D enjoy!
    Starring:
    @StarlightFox
    @MC_Scout
    @XenonHD
    @ItsJerry

Chapter 2: S.O.S OITC district

Daorack, star and Xenon were on their way to the parkour district, as recently people were reporting violence and troublemakers acting up in the bad parts of the district. “Alright starlight, here, we will train you on how to use the warning system, it’s a great tool to use on troublemakers like the ones here in the parkour district, I must warn you first, do not get angry if any of them Yell, jeer or talk Bad to you, as being a staff member takes maturity and responsibility.” They then showed up in the parkour district by the Staff subway. There they saw a large crowd of teenagers near the Lobby all yelling and screaming, the staff walked into the crowd to see in the center two Players fighting.

“Im gonna tear out your vocal cords and let you live!!” one of them shouted while they swung and punched at each other, “these are our first 2 people that you will deal with in your training” Daorack said as he put his hand on her shoulder, “I don’t know dao, those guys look pretty nasty.” Star said, “Staff should not be afraid to deal with even the toughest meanest looking troublemakers.” Star took a deep breath and walked towards the players. “Alright you two, Break it up!” Star shouted as she pushed both of them away from each other.” I’ll kick your ass!” One of them shouted as the crowd cheered and yelled Star then interrupted them.” Okay, What exactly are you fighting about!?”

the player then turned and pointed at the one he was fighting, ”This little kid insulted Skydoesminecraft! He was saying all kinds of crap, I told him to shut up, but still he kept running his mouth so I had no choice but to kick his sorry ass!” the other player then walked up to star and yelled, “LIES! ALL LIES! He was the one who was insulting skydoesminecraft! He just showed up and started blaming people for what he said!” The player then lunged at the other player and tried to swing at him, but was quickly apprehended by Xenon and pulled back from him. “Let go of me Man! I gotta teach this fatass kid a lesson!!” “ENOUGH!! Both of you!” star then shouted as she pulled out a Taser, “If both of you don’t quiet down right now, you’re going to have to deal with this!” another player then walked up to star “ooh ooh you have a taser! Im so scared of the newbie helper! What are you gonna do, shock me?” The crowd then laughed in a malicious way. “Don’t tempt me man, I don’t want any trouble.” The guy then knocked stars earpiece off her head and shoved her against a wall.” Well I do..” he said, Star then got back up and grabbed the taser and shocked him. The player then fell to the floor shaking. Star then got down onto her knees and leaned in towards the player. “you ever get out of line again, and trust me I will not hesitate to warn you again” the player then nodded, and star got back up. All the players then walked away and went on with their business as the other players dragged away the player. “Daorack then walked up and patted star on the back, “Good job star, You are going to make a great staff member!” just then, Jerry’s Voice echoed over the loudspeakers surrounding the district. “Attention, attention, All staff report to the OITC district IMMEDIATELY.” Xenon then turned around, “Oh that can’t be good news if its OITC, we’ve had plenty of hackers there what is it this time?”

the staff stared in awe at the OITC District, which was completely devastated. Tanks and Helicopters were scattered everywhere like toys in a child’s bedroom, and the Leaderboards were completely decimated. “what the hell happened here?” Caity said as they walked through all the rubble. A player then limped in covered in blood and was wearing military gear. “MC_Scout, is that you!?” Star said as he slowly limped towards them. “What happened to you?” Mc scout then gripped a large wound on his arm. “It was horrible, first the District was just playing like they always do. Then Bam! The whole district was destroyed.” Jerry and xenon then sat MC_Scout on a rock, “Alright, I need you to tell me everything you said again but explain it in detail.” Jerry said. MC_Scout then took a deep breath. “So, it was just another day in OITC..

*Initiate flashback*

I was doing my normal runs in the matches, winning as usual. And it was in the middle of the match, when all of a sudden, people started panicking and yelling in terror. I was confused why people were suddenly acting this way. Then the ground started rumbling, and the buildings started falling, I dropped my bow and ran towards the spawn portal knowing that this was an earthquake and I needed to seek shelter as soon as possible, the Helicopters and Humvees surrounding spawn were soon falling from suspension In the air and landed on players, killing them. The trees surrounding the district began to topple. I was close to the Spawn portal when a large branch from the tree landed on me. The Rumbling lasted for a few minutes until it stopped.

*flashback to the present*

I don’t know what caused this earthquake, but what I do know is that it was extremely large in size, cause what I saw in the smoke was an outline of a large Larvae like thing.”

Jerry then stood up. “Christ…looks like we’ve got an emergency on our hands.. Daorack, I want you to initiate a mandatory evacuation on the rest of the OITC district and any other towns near it. Were going to have to shut down the district.”

teitan, KrisKrikken, Jakesync and 7 others like this.
  5. ItsPacers

Minecraft:
    ItsPacers
    Nice but Weres me man xD

6. VietnamHax

VietnamHax Team Prestige.

Minecraft:
    VietnamHax
    Hehe, you should add me in it!

7. Harold

Harold Donator

Minecraft:
    Kungfu241/_Kungfu
    Awesome story so far!
    You're as good at writing stories as you are at making comics :D

8. TheBlackHamood

TheBlackHamood Feel Pain, Accept Pain, Know Pain

Minecraft:
    twista_17 & _Hamood
    can you add me to the story

9. NoahMC

NoahMC

Minecraft:
    Nnoah
    I would like to be in it, if that is okay :)

10. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

3 Minecraft years later…

Chapter 3: the Cover-up

Starring:
    @StarlightFox
    @MC_Scout

The time was 3:30pm, and Starlight was finishing up dealing with reports in her office. She heard a tap on the door. “Come in.” star said as she stacked papers. “Hey star, hows it going?” John said as he walked in and closed the door. “Oh hey john, You home from work already?” star said, John set down some food for star on her desk and sat in the nearby chair. “Yeah, my classes were switched to next week. So today I got some extra hours in on work.” Star logged off her office computer, “Sounds like fun. By the way, wanted to ask you, you want to go see MC_Scout for a bit? We haven’t got to see him for a little while.” John pondered for a second “I don’t know star, I mean ever since OITC went down, hes been acting differently. he won’t even go near any of the other players.” Star shook her head. “Nah john, he hasn’t had many people visit him, let’s be nice and go see him for a bit, I think he would love to have us around to talk to.” John sighed, “yeah your probably right, I mean I get lonely too when I have no one to talk to.” Star smiled, “atta boy john, now let’s go.”

Star and john were at the front door of MC_Scout’s house. “Are you sure we should do this?” john said. Star rang the doorbell, “It’ll be fine john, Just be nice.” A couple seconds later, MC_Scout came to the door. He didn’t have his usual soldier outfit but instead was wearing clothes as if he just woke up. He had messy hair and baggy eyes. “Oh..uh, hey guys.” Scout said as he stood at the doorway. “Hey Scout, we just came by to visit.” Star said. “MC Scout then stepped back a little. “Uh sure, sure come in.” he said. Star and John walked into Scouts living room, which was a mess, Pieces of cobblestone and half eaten food was laying on the floor. “Sorry that the floors dirty, I really don’t get much visitors..” John murmured to himself, “Yeah, I can kind of see that.” Star and john sat down on the couch. “So star.. Hows it feel to be a helper?” Star smiled once again, “Oh it’s fun, I usually deal with the reports now. But I haven’t really got into any kind of crazy since that fight in parkour and the big Factions turf war of 2014.” MC_Scout drank some water, “ah, so being a helper must be wild nowadays..” he then got up and looked out the window.

“Even though your my friend and I trust you star, I know I don’t really trust Jerry and Harry anymore..” Star got up with a puzzled expression and looked at MC_Scout. “Why do you think that? Is it because of OITC? They shut it down because the whole freakin thing was destroyed.” He then turned around, “That’s what they told you, I know the truth is out there. It wasn’t griefers or hackers that took down the district. It was something way more powerful.” John looked at star and whispered, “I told you he’s crazy, he won’t let go of the whole thing.” Star then put her paw on Scouts shoulder. “Listen, I know OITC was your home and I understand you want to go back. But for now you’re just going to have to wait until they say it’s ready.” Scout then turned around in an angry manner. “No. I want the truth, and I want it now. You have some inside knowledge on the OITC incident don’t you?” Star looked around in both panic and confusion, “Scout I don’t have anything to do with the incident, I am just the one who handles reports along with Jessie, Eli, Slevin and all the others.” John then got up. “Scout, don’t automatically lash out at her cause she’s staff, you do that she’s going to have to use the warn tool on you.” Scout then sighed. “Ugh, I need to calm down…” he then sat down and put his hands on his head rubbing his eyes. “Scout, I understand you really miss OITC as it was your home, but you’re just going to have to accept the fact that it’s gone for now. There’s nothing I can do to change it nor can the other helpers” Star then put her hand on scouts shoulder. “You’re just going to have to let it go..” John snickered.

teitan, KrisKrikken, Jakesync and 2 others like this.
  11. NoahMC

NoahMC

Minecraft:
    Nnoah
    [​IMG]

Bootiful xD

Can I pls be in the next.

12. XxAssasain132xX

XxAssasain132xX

Put me in next chapter I'm someone what decent at PvP lol. Great story though!!

~Assasain/Matt

13. Odi

Odi

Minecraft:
    //odipossible \\
    [​IMG]
    Fabulous :3

14. SpudHead

SpudHead |~>The 5th Beatle<~|

Minecraft:
    SpudHead2002
    Can I pls be in the next one

Good story btw .___.

15. Kaylyn

Kaylyn resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    kkaylyn
    great story john! I love it :D

16. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Awesome Job John , like always ^_^
    Can't wait for the next chapter
    And when I come in :D

17. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

Alright! a new chapter :D sorry for the long freakin delay, a lot has been gonig on lately, such as school starting back up and drama with my computer. anyways, i hope you guys enjoy this and ill be getting back into the swing of things and uploading more chapters to the story!

Starring:
    @StarlightFox
    @MC_Scout
    @Lolingguy13
    @BlueJeansToGo

Chapter 4: The awakening

It was mid-afternoon on a Saturday. And star was getting ready for going over to MC_Scouts house. John put the finishing touches on his hair. “You sure we should see him after that last visit? That was pretty terrifying what he almost did to us” Star finished combing her fur, “I think we should, he’s just not used to having company around.” Star then put on her hat. “even though he almost threatened me, I think that if we just show him that were with him no matter what, he will start wanting us around more.” John got on his Airbender trenchcoat. “ yeah your right..”

Star knocked on Scout’s door and waited for a few seconds, no answer. “Maybe he isn’t home?” john said, Star then rang the doorbell. Just then Scout opened the door. “Hey Scout, it’s me and john again-“Scout then grabbed ahold of both star and john and pulled them inside and slammed the door. “Good you guys are here, I needed you for something.” Scout let go of both their shirts. “For what!? And why did you do that?” Star said as she straightened out her shirt. “I did that because I don’t want anybody wondering why there were 2 people standing outside of my house. Cause the reason I need you is this, Since both of you are well known forum members, and you’re a helper star, both of you are coming with me to the OITC district.” John became angered. “Didn’t star tell you not to talk about that anymore!? Why are you still bringing it up!? I don’t want to participate in this crap! And if we do, it will taint our reputation on the server!” Scout then got on his coat. “we can’t just stand around waiting until those 2 geniuses say we can go back, OITC is my home. And I can’t let them just take it away from me!” Star then sighed yet again. “You know what john, we should just do this and get it over with.” John nodded. “Hopefully we don’t get in trouble when we do this…”

The 3 players got out of the supersonic transport and slowly walked towards the chain link fence the surrounded the entrance to the OITC district. The district was completely deserted, their lay jets and tanks covered in poison ivy and other plants as if machine and nature were fighting. Buildings were toppled and destroyed and the eerie fog added to the scenery of complete desolation. The 3 players walked through the abandoned streets. Birds chirped and wildlife went on as if there was nothing wrong. “keep walking, It’s only a few blocks ahead, once we get back to my house ill grab all my valuables and prized possessions. Then we will get back to civilization, I’m not leaving until we get back to my home I grew up in.” star was walking slower than scout and john, worrying that since she is a place where no one is able to go, her helper rank would be jeopardized. When they arrived at scout’s house, they looked around at everything, all lying on the floor frozen in time. Scout picked up his Bow he used plenty of time in his OITC matches. He blew off the dust to see that the enchantments still haven’t wore off. Sighed and held the bow close to his chest. Just then, a loud noise was heard outside the house. They all froze in fear knowing that something was out there. Scout quietly told star and john to exit outside the side entrance in the house. As soon as they started to head towards the door, they heard someone kick in the front door. John panicked thinking it was a group of raiders that were up to no good, but instead, Loling and Jessie walked in and yelled at the players to get on the floor. They responded, They then were hauled off to a nearby Facility, surrounded by Lights and Buildings. Scout knew that they were heading somewhere secret as the way the two rookie staff members were acting.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
    teitan and NoahMC like this.
  18. katlynn

katlynn "Dear heart, why him?" Donator

Beautiful

19. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

woo, a new chapter! :D it took me a while to write this part, as i was dealing with a bunch of real life stuff, but i still got this part out cause i really want to continue this story. Enjoy! :D

Starring:
    @MC_Scout
    @StarlightFox
    @PandaCaity
    @Devin610
    @XenonHD
    @BlueJeansToGo
    @Lolingguy13
    @05ocram05
    @Spykill3r

Chapter 5: The Awakening Part 2

Star and john looked out the front windshield of the vehicle, and saw many familiar forum members, such as Riley, Louise and Vaicun, the players directed the truck into a nearby alleyway of the unknown facility. The truck pulled up into a station where many well-known players from all over the server walked around carrying weapons and other military gear. Star then turned her head the other way towards the other parts of the building, and saw something that made her eyes widen, In the middle of the building was a Massive Geological formation In the form of a C shape and was resonating with a red-orange glow, Many players surrounded the giant formation as if they were studying it. Loling and Jessie then opened the door to the back of the truck and escorted MC_Scout to another part of the building while john and star stayed in the vehicle.

Jerry was staring at the Large formation, watching everyone working on it, then Caity walked in. “Hey jerry, I have some news that I wanted to bring you.” Jerry slowly turned around. “what would that be?” jerry said, caity then continued. “We apprehended 3 players who were snooping around in the city, one of them was Star and the others were forum members. We’re currently interrogating the first one.” Jerry and Caity walked towards the Small room where MC_Scout was talking to SpyK1ller and Jessie. “Im telling you. It had to be caused by something other than an earthquake or a typhoon. Your Lying!!” Scout said, The helpers kept denying what he was saying. “I demand to talk to the owners of this place!! I want to give them a piece of my mind,” Jessie then tried to speak before Scout interrupted her, “No no im done talking to both of you! I know all of you out there are looking at me like I’m a dog locked in a dog cage. But I know that im not crazy, you guys are for hiding the truth from all the people!!” jerry and caity stared at Scout who turned his head towards them. He walked towards where jerry was standing. “Listen to me, You have no idea what is coming for you… I know whats really going on behind that sign in front of the District, Your hiding something!! And it is gonna send us back to the Alpha age!!” Jerry and caity looked at each other before looking back at MC scout who was more enraged than ever. ‘This place was my Home, AND I SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT GOES ON!!!” caity looked at Jerry yet again. “This guy might be telling the truth, according to the logs from 3 years ago, he was here when the event happened along with a bunch of other players.” Jerry turned back at scout who was sitting back in the chair putting his hands to his face. “Scout… he could help us with our crisis since it seems he has some knowledge about this.. ” Just then, from outside the building a Loud pulse like sound emitted through the building.

*PWOOM* *PWOOM* *PWOOM* *PWOOM*

The pulse then sped up in tempo before a loud low pitched frequency noise emitted and the lights begin to dim and fizzle. “See that? It has to be something, It’s an Electromagnetic pulse! Don’t you morons see that!?” Jerry looked up, “Oh no…” Jerry and caity ran back to the main headquarters where Xenon, Daorack and Devin were monitoring the computers, “Jerry, we just picked up some Pulses coming from the cocoon! I think this thing is waking up!” Xenon said. Harry looked back at the Cocoon which was resonating yet again with some type of energy. “Impossible..” harry murmured under his breath. “I thought this thing was dormant!” Jerry said as he monitored the computers. “Maybe not anymore.. Quick Get on the Intercom and evacuate the players!” Daorack then ran to the intercom, “All players, Evacuate the facility immediately! Get out, NOW!” Players then began to scatter the vincinity while the cocoon let out another pulsating noise

*PWOOM* PWOOM* *PWOOM* *PWOOM** PWOOMPWOOMPWOOMPWOOM*

The lights and computers then began to fizzle and dim once more, “Harry!, the pulses are getting stronger!” Devin said as he typed in the computers. Jerry stared at the cocoon sweating,

*PWOOM* *PWOOM* *PWOOM*

“Kill it….” Harry said, The staff then started flicking switches and pulling levers. Bolts of electricity then struck the cocoon, as players kept scrambling to get to safety the cocoon then started to glow brighter than before, that’s when the Cocoon let out a Loud ear piercing Roar

*GRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR*

The top of the cocoon then broke Open and the shell then fell to the ground, the cocoon no longer was glowing. The power then Went out from the electricity surge. The door to the room MC_Scout was in then unlocked and swung open. In pure silence, the players then slowly started to walk over to the cocoon now with the top open. “get a visual” Daorack said...

to be continued...

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
    teitan, Jakesync, Killy_Kiid and 2 others like this.
  20. ItsPacers

Minecraft:
    ItsPacers
    John D; you haven't added me yet. Whi D;