All-Chat toggle for Creative and SB

Discussion in 'News' started by ItsJerry, Feb 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raymond Nguyen

Raymond Nguyen

2. LANSONK

LANSONK Harem King

wow, you must have a big problem with me? First Ill ask you, can you not read? If they didnt make what they did completely pointless, /all would only allow people to see the global chat. Not letting everyone seeing your chat. Who is going to talk if they think no one will see? And second, what the hell makes you think im complaining? Can you not read? My post is entirely a suggestion. And third, you really think they are smarter than me? Nope is the reply. There are things I should not say. All ill tell you is nope.

3. GleekFreek12

GleekFreek12

;) Great idea Jerry, very smart.

4. TheMint

TheMint Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMint
    THANK YOU!

5. Xadidax

Xadidax Willy the 2nd

Minecraft:
    xadidax
    Please leave.

No one wants to see some people who can't be calm. And I'm pretty sure no one likes people who says "lol im smarter than u".
    And you can suggest your little suggestion In the Suggestion Section.

End of story.
    (Sorry If I am being rude).

6. ZarcVortex

ZarcVortex

Minecraft:
    ZarcVortex
    Thank you!! :D

7. guildwarsfan

guildwarsfan

Yes i am happy now if you dont want to see spam or recomming offers you can disable it and just feel the quiek but if you want to buy/sell something you can see the offers its an awesome opinion thanks

8. Sn0w_ball

Sn0w_ball

Come on guys did you really think that the proximity chat was a good idea. I for one hated spam but I sometimes caught myself looking for a skin comp or a fun game to play. Me myself pretty much only build games so others can play and it was such a hassle to goi to spawn advertise then go to my plot. Just always remember one word for future problems...''TOGGLE''

LANSONK likes this.
  9. LANSONK

LANSONK Harem King

I dont like how people do this 1. 2. 3. stuff on the forums, but here im going to do it.

1. Look at who is the first one here to say that someone is smarter than another. He didnt have anything to base on, I do. But if I show it it will be too big of a drama.

2. My reply here is actually a copy and paste from my other post. And in my other post i mentioned why i didnt post in the suggestion area.

3. You dont have the place to tell me to leave, or to state that this is the end of story. Dont be narcissistic.

apology accepted.

Sn0w_ball likes this.
  10. Xadidax

Xadidax Willy the 2nd

Minecraft:
    xadidax
    You must be one of those people who just like going to forums and disagree with everything they see.

I didn't tell you to leave, it was an expression, something they probably don't teach to 6th graders.
    No one cares or wants to know (Except for who ever agrees with you) why you don't want to follow the proper way to suggest something.

keep replying, the only thing you're accomplishing Is being a creature with a walnut sized brain.

And Jerry has already said that there Is a command to turn on the public chat, It worked fine, I tried It, and everyone was happy and talking to each other like always. If you're gonna keep on making stupid points, then go ahead, It's not gonna hurt anyone's feelings and I'm pretty sure J&H wouldn't give a shit about your complaints and negative suggestions.

So next time, be more specific and reasonable. Don't go around and go complain and act like a 'Genius' to something that everyone wanted.

This argument Is closed. And I won't be bothering replying to you back.

JoeyBACONBacon likes this.
  11. Yomc

Yomc ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Wait...
    So in other words, global chat is too spammy.
    100 blocks is too quiet.
    Dude, it's two options. Somehow, some people see shop ads, no?
    It all depends on preference, I see no problem with it.
    And if you are trying to talk to someone, then /msg

12. Saul1337

Saul1337

We hear what you all say and will look into it.
    To avoid any further discussions in this thread ill lock it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.