After a year and a half, I finally hit 1,000 likes. TBH/AMA

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by SinisterBucky, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SinisterBucky

SinisterBucky Exemplary Gaming Co-Founder and GM Donator

Minecraft:
    _Bucky
    I only have one rule: please don't ask for a TBH without asking me a question, because I may not know you that well. Thanks!

P.S. TBH, you guys are an awesome community.

Miner, Golembyte, safoya299 and 5 others like this.
  2. Denisvenom9

Denisvenom9 》Faction Veteran《,

Minecraft:
    nippls
    tbh
    Ama: jb or Rihanna

SinisterBucky likes this.
  3. SinisterBucky

Minecraft:
    _Bucky
    TBH, I enjoy reading your content. You're a nice mix of not too kind and not too salty. You're honest and a respectable (though retired?) factions player.

JB or Rihanna: now that JB's new album has come out, I would pick JB. I like his new album (I'll Show You + Where Are U Now = fire) and how he has changed as a person. You can really see how he matured over time because he's been famous since he was a kid. Inspiring.

Denisvenom9 likes this.
  4. questionmark

questionmark Donator

ama: no music or no television??

tbh please??

5. KaiserVenom

KaiserVenom Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    AMA: Opinion on the stupid toy channels on YouTube?

Tbh please?

6. SinisterBucky

Minecraft:
    _Bucky
    Wuz good? I haven't talked to you in a while, but I do remember things. You have an air of positive energy. You don't get involved in many negative threads and I appreciate that. It's good for your mental health. Also, thanks for raising awareness for PATD. Most people seem to be attached mostly to 21 pilots so you stand out. I like their music.

No music or no television: definitely no television. I have liked 1,033 songs on my SoundCloud (and am listening to music now), whereas I haven't watched TV in three weeks with the exception of the last Golden State Warriors game.

TBH, you're cool. You're the kind of guy that respects people but isn't afraid to share your own opinion. You also have a great sense of humor. Hope we can chat more, and I followed you.

Toy channels: I don't really know what to say. They haven't been all that apparent to me, so my guess is they appeal to a certain audience-- or viewer bots, if they are actually shit channels.

KaiserVenom and questionmark like this.
  7. mochi

mochi t̶̀h̶e̵ ̷̧͝c̵̨á̢t͘ Donator

Congrats!
    Could I have a tbh, if you know me well enough? Thanks in advance.
    AMA: Favorite song?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
  8. Katy_

Katy_ Donator

Congrats! ^-^
    2pac or Biggie?
    TBH please =3

9. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    Congratulations! May I have a tbh?

10. Golembyte

Golembyte it’s rare you see me online Donator

Minecraft:
    Golembyte
    Congrats! By the way I have no idea what TBH is.

11. mochi

mochi t̶̀h̶e̵ ̷̧͝c̵̨á̢t͘ Donator

TBH means to be honest.

12. Golembyte

Golembyte it’s rare you see me online Donator

Minecraft:
    Golembyte
    Thanks!

mochi likes this.
  13. SinisterBucky

Minecraft:
    _Bucky
    Ay. You've been a really good friend of mine on this server. You've had your struggles and I haven't always appreciated your behavior but you've been making a great turnaround ever since I accidentally pulled the plug on our server. Best of wishes, m8. I know this is a short response but you should know that "If you can't explain it simply, you simply don't know it well enough." -Albert Einstein

Why the name? Because that's the price of knowledge. The more you learn (generally) the less blissful you become. Though honestly, I've kinda had it with this name. If @MrDeathWilliam actually looked at my name change requests when he opened up time for them, I would have my name changed to Buchanan, my middle name.

TBH, I know you better than I know most people. You stand up for your friends, you're kind to people including me, and you're appreciative of various kinds of art. #Respect. Hope we can talk more soon.

Favorite song? That's a hard one. As I am writing this, I have 1,049 liked songs on my SoundCloud account (follow me plezzzzzz) so let's start by narrowing the field. My favorite genre of music is EDM. More specifically, I like Trap, and Trap alone makes up about 85-90% of my SoundCloud. I could tell you all about trap subcategories, but the two main categories are Angry Trap and Lovely Trap. It would be too difficult to choose one song from either category, so I'll pick my two favorites.

Angry Trap: Buku - Come Thru, https://soundcloud.com/buku/buku-come-thru
    Lovely Trap: Keys N Krates - Love Again, https://soundcloud.com/keysnkrates/love-again-ft-ouici?in=keysnkrates/sets/midnite-mass-ep

Kitty Kat! Is that nickname okay? You're a great friend of mine and I always enjoy talking to you. This is a thread about honesty, so I'll tell you a little secret that won't be so secret anymore. You know how rappers talk about "basic girls?" It's a mean term that I wish they wouldn't use, but let me tell you that there is a reason they use that definition-- you don't fit that definition in any sense of the word. You are sophisticated and unique. You're not clique-ish. The secret is, if you are looking for a romantic relationship that will last a while, you'll catch a guy that values things more than body type really fast if he comes to know these things about you.

2pac or Biggie... can I say neither? Honestly, I don't like old-school hip-hop. I respect the fact that they kind of co-created this church we call hip-hop, but I don't like their bars or their beats. Never have. Nor do I really like today's mainstream hip-hop, save Kendrick and Logic. Most of the time, I just lurk around SoundCloud to look for the best in new underground hip-hop.

TBH, I don't know you that well, and that's why I ask for AMA's so I can give you a response that isn't the equivalent of a reddit shitpost. What I do know is that, like Tad, you keep the positive vibes in the community despite what seems to be a community-wide problem of emotional turbulence and you generally stay out of negatively-charged threads. Props to you.

Sakujo, Katy_, mochi and 1 other person like this.
  14. SinisterBucky

Minecraft:
    _Bucky
    Okay guys, I'm gonna lock this thread because I'm trying out a new system of TBHs+AMAs, courtesy of my good friend @Venom_Snake. You can visit his useful thread here: http://itsjerryandharry.com/threads...ng-almost-died-gone-sexual.90552/#post-860893

Don't be deceived by the name of the post. He is trying to affect positive change at IJAH by providing a solution that reduces clutter on the forums.

Thank you for replying to my thread and I hope you got a lot out of what I said and I hope I didn't offend you.

If you want a TBH+AMA from me in the future, fill out this google form and I'll get back to you ASAP.

http://goo.gl/forms/DyxfUfrshA

Thanks!

/c

KaiserVenom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.